His warmth...

Holding You

 

I decided to stay for tonight. I just want to be with someone I trust and someone I can rely on; with someone I know I was safe.

 

      Kikwang and I decided to watch a movie just as to make me feel relaxed. We were seated on the couch; drinking our favorite warm drink. As we were watching, I tried to get the thought of Hyunseung out of my head but no matter how hard I tried to fight it, it just keeps on creeping inside me. I stared at the television for a moment but as I turned to my sides, I saw a different person.

 

      Kikwang… He had always been there for me; through good and bad times. He knew everything about me, all about my likes and dislikes, even my ex-boyfriends and past lovers. He never went against my decisions but rather, supports me all the way. He is my support system. He’s always there to catch me after a downfall.

 

      Why can’t it be you Kikwangie?

 

      He turned to my attention, only to realize that I was staring blankly at him.

 

      “Is there something wrong?” he inquired.

 

      I don’t really know why but I was out for words. I held his face closer to mine and brought my lips to his. I never expected his lips to be that soft. I closed my eyes and kissed him passionately. I know he was shock but he was there to comfort me.