The Bestfriend

Holding You

 

“What happen to you?” he instantly asked as he saw me in front of him; I know he wasn’t expecting me to come but he’s the right person I needed in moments like this. I was looking down at my feet, not letting him see the tears flowing from my eyes.

 

 

      “Kikwang…!” I hugged him tight and cried myself out in his arms. I know that he was shock but being the best friend that he is, he was there to comfort me.

 

      “Hyunnie… What happened to you? Hey… Stop crying...” he said as he held my face and tried to wipe my tears.

 

      I was still crying when he asked me. I just can’t help it.

 

      “C’mon. Let’s get inside…”

 

      “Now… Tell me. What happened? I know you so well. You won’t be crying for no reason Hyunjae-ah…” he said as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows in it.

 

      “We’re done.” I was looking at my feet as I was saying my words.

 

      Kikwang was about to drink but stopped as he heard my statement.

 

      “What?”

 

      “Hyunseung and I. We’re done,” And that triggered me to cry again. “I saw him kissing another girl…” I sobbed harder.

 

      Kikwang just looked at me and approached me to give me another hug. His hug was one of the things I love the most. It never fails to give me the warmth I needed  and I’m pretty sure that he’s sincere as always.