Breakup

Holding You

 

“This relationship isn’t working anymore Hyunseung!!” I yelled at my boyfriend who was totally shock with my decision. I know this would kill me but I am certain with what I’m doing.

 

“Babe… Why are you doing this? I love you… You know that. Please don’t do this…” he pleaded, holding me by the arms.

 

      “Really? Are you even hearing yourself?! Is that how you show your love? Kissing another girl in front of my face? Oh for goodness sake Hyunseung!!! I’m not a fool.”

 

      “I’m sorry. I was too drunk… Please give me another chance…”
 

      I know that I love him so much but this is just too much for me. I’ve given him so many chances already. I guess it’s just my right to be happy. I looked at him for awhile before finally saying my statement.

     

      “Sorry won’t do Jang Hyunseung. We’re done.” I said and stormed out of the place; tears falling down my face.

 

      I hurriedly went to my car for him not to follow me. I cried harder as I start the engine. I cringed tight on the steering wheel just as to satisfy the pain I was feeling inside. I was honestly lost as I drove out of the parking area until my phone went ringing beside me. As soon as I read the name registered on my phone, I instantly knew where to turn to.

 

      I arrived at my destination. For one moment there, I hesitated if I was doing the right thing but my feet just brought me in front of the gates. I pressed the door bell and moments later, there appeared the person I was dying to see.