Chapter 2

The story of my prince and I.

Min dust off the dust on his shirt and stared at kyu. A knock was heard, he opened the door to find Hae blushing and looking down. Min chuckled and invite him inside.

"What's the story?" Min asked naturally like it happened everyday.

"nothing..." Hae did not complain or maybe it was just to ual for him to say out.

"Oh really." Min smirked.

"nn..." Kyu moved turned over the other side of the bed. Min signal to Hae to wait for him outside, Hae nodded and left. Min turned to Kyu who was sleeping soundly.

"Good bye sweetheart..." Min whispered into Kyu's ears. Kyu frowned and scratched his ear unconciously. Min chuckled and went out the room, picking up his bag next to the door. Hae has calmed down and he smiled to Min.

"Finished?" 

"Yeah!" Min replied cheerfully. Together, they left the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuk yawned as the bright sun shone on his . 

"morning?" he mumbled.

"Yea." 

"Huh?" hyuk jumped up from his bed when he heard this oh so familiar voice.

"Kyuhyun!" Hyuk frowned. "How did you get in?"

"Using my hand and turning the knob of the door, obviously." Kyu snorted.

"Tsk...Where's Hae?"

"could ask the same question as you...Min is gone too."

"Aish! they left without us again?" Hyuk falls back down onti his bed.

"Oi... Enough sleeping, I'm going home too..." Kyu said.

"okay, have a safe trip..."

"You're not going home?" Kyu asked.

"I am, only when that man is gone."

"huh? You still haven't forgive him yet?" Kyu asked surprised.

"of course! he he had an affair behind mom's back! And Mom doesn't know about anything yet. I'm scared if i see him i'll bash him up."

"that's nasty."

"yeah, bad..." hyuk agreed.

"Cheer up, come to my mansion then." Kyu said and left the room while chuckling. "Eventhough you were the one to invite me to your house yesterday..."

"Yah!" hyuk shouted.

-------------------------------------------

"Wah... you have a nice house min! you live alone?" Hae asked and his eyes sparkled as he scan the inside of the house.

"thanks and i do live alone. Your room is on the second floor, keep walking right. it's at the end.

"okay!" Hae rushed up like a little kid. Min giggled at the sight, his phone vibrated in his pocket and he picked it up clearly knowing who it was.

"Hello my little rabbit~" the voice gave goosebumps all over Min, He hunged up the phone immediately and then it rang again 5 seconds later.

"Yah! Minnie! How could you do that!" Kyu whined making Min snort.

"I should record that voice down to let you hear, i'm sure you would be creep out by your own voice, trust me. that's how disgusting you sounded."

"How mean... oh well, i exaggerated it a bit i guess." "Where are you now?" kyu asked

"Home sweet home. you?" min replied.

"On the way home, Hyuk is with me too. Oh, he's talking on the phone with Donghae now."

"I see." Min looked up slightly to Hae's room.

"Oh, they are bickering again. Hyuk look like he is enjoying it though..."

Few seconds later....

"HYUKKIE YOU MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice thundered.

"Well, our boy here doesn't look like he's enjoying it though..." Min said.

"Yeah, I heard that voice of a god, that was amazingly loud."

"Haha! Guess so, Bye have to go look at hae. Please inform that man beside you to know his limits, I can't always calm hae down that easily..."

"Yea yea, Bye bunny, love you."

"Yea... love you too." Min blushed as he replied softly. He hung up and went up to Hae's room.

"What was that?" Min asked hae.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Min!!! uwua awak hwa swatig waa hwa suad hwa fwaguat!!!!" Hae cried as he speak.

"Hey, I can;t translate your alien words..." Min said while sitting beside him. Hae calmed down and sniffed countless times.

"You see, This morning..." Hae told MIn about the accident this morning and continued. "Then I asked him if he remembered and he said he don't remembered and said i was dreaming! That Son of a monkey! I'm so going to bash him up!!" Hae raised a fist.

'ahh... hyuk was enjoying this?' MIn thought

"I see, he is one badass..." Min cursed hyuk in order to calm hae down.

"That son of a b**tch, That A**H***, That MotherF******! That-"

"YAH!! Aren't you scolding hyukkie too much!?" Hae pouted and Min chuckled.

"You still love him do you? Better make up with him before i say more."

"Alright i will but not until he calls and apologize..." Hae sulked and folded his arms.

"never knew i could see a childish sight of you."

"You too, since when haave you become matured?"

"Probably because its reaching my time limit..." Min said sadly.

"Huh? What are you talking about? You are acting weird min..." Hae worriedly grab onto Min's shirt. min smiled like nothing happened and pushed away hae's hand.

"It's nothing."

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back with second update. This is getting quite dramatic but... i need it to be like this first.... opps, can't tell you more! Haha~ thanks for reading. Have to find some other free time to update so... yeah~ stay tune.