Chapter 1

The story of my prince and I.

Donghae looked down at his certificate than to Eunhyuk's. He sighed.

"Second till the end huh?" Eunhyuk . 

"Tsk, just die! Idiot!" He smacked his certificate back to his face and stomped away. 

"Yah~" he called out to me, I pouted and ignored him. 

"Donghae!" Someone called out to him from afar. He looked back and saw sungmin running towards him with his chubbly face smiling widely at him. Donghae smiled and Sungmin jumped on him.

"I passed!" he cheered and they went spinning around.

"Good for you then, what about Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked and Sungmin's face darkened.

"Say his name again and i'll cut hyuk's balls..."

"What!? Why mine!?" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"That's fine with me." Hae said swiftly and walked away with sungmin.

 

------------------------------

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyuk met each other and sighed together.

"What did you do?" Both asked in sync.

"I just a bit..." eunhyuk said restlessly.

"So did I..." Kyuhyun replied.

"I got third this year and Minnie was surprised. i laughed at him and he stomped onto my foot." Kyuhyun said and eunhyuk chuckled.

"That's alot better than getting a first place certificate slammed straight in your face..." Eunhyuk said.

"God... what violent boyfriends we have..." Kyuhyun said and eunhyuk nodded in agreement.

"Violence is bad..." Eunhyuk said his words of wisdom.

"Yeah, violence ." Kyuhyun added and they both sighed again.

 

-------------------------------

"So... which college are you planning to go?" Sungmin asked Donghae.

"G college..." Donghae replied.

"That one?! Man, that's for genius... a guy like me would be a tiny puny ant there..." Sungmin pouted.

"well, min, you do notice you're in the Genius high school right? and that's just one of my choice, i may not go there since it's far and you know... money is also my problem now."

"oh... I'm choosing SM college...I heard it was interesting there... lots of celebrities looking people are there."  Sungmin cheered and donghae gave it a thought.

"i may go there." Donghae finished off his sentence and both went in their own room to pack their luggage.

Donghae finished packing first and went to sungmin's room. He opened the door to find sungmin packing Kyuhyun luggage too.

"Why are you packing for him?" Hae asked.

"Why, you say... He asked me and i think i did said okay..." Min replied earning slap on the head.

"min, you can't just say okay to everything he said, seriously... after you went out with him, it's like you were treated as a servant." Hae frowned.

"I don't think that way though...we help each other." Min pouted and continued packing.

"Aish... whatever." Hae rolled his eyes and closed off the conversation.

 

 

In the evening that day, kyumin and eunhae met up to eat dinner. 

"You guys still angry?" Kyu asked hae and min.

"not really..." hae and min said and ran around the graduating festival for the upper seniors. They ate nice snacks from stores and went to various shops to find some souvenirs.

"You guys are acting like tourism..." Hyuk said and hae pouted.

"Is that so? oh, anyway...hyukkie, can i go to min house to stay? I'mm not going home this year."Hae said and hyuk's eyes widened.

"What?! don't you need to see auntie?" 

"I told her already, you don't have to worry." Hae said avoiding hyuk's eyes. Hyuk who wasn't aware of that just sighed.

"If you say so...fishy"

"i'm not a fish!" donghae shouted.

"Min, can I stay at your house too?" Kyu asked cheekily.

"NO!" MIn shouted causing a shock to kyu.

"h-huh..oh..um... okay..." kyu blinked and stuttered as he replied. Min was about to open his mouth to say something but closed his mouth again. 

"You can come my house if you want." Hyuk whispered to the still shocked kyu.

"Shut it..." kyu pouted.

They continued walking around until it was midnight. They went back to their dorms which they will be spending their last night at and turned in early. 

----------------------

Morning arrived and the sunlight crept into hae's room. Hae frowned and rubbed his eyes. He was about to get up but find a heavy object on his stomach.

"hae...?" Hyuk awoke.

"mm... can you take away your hand?" Hae said.

"I don't want to." Hyuk said turning his body onto hae's.

"Why do you always sneak your freaking ertic hand INTO my shirt every single night?!" Hae mentally threw knifes at the handsome looking face. Hyuk pretended to sleep and circled his hand around hae's waist.

"wha-! Yah! get up!" hae struggled pushing hyuk away and down crashing on the floor.

"ouch...you don't really change after so many years do you? I can't believe i didn't even do you yet..." Hyuk mumbled. Hae frozed and stared blankly at him.

"what?" hyuk asked. Hae blushed and ran to the bathroom. He locked the door and crouched down.

hae minds was filled with lots of different thoughts.

'OH. MY. GOD.'

'Did he just said DO me?'

'No way!'

'but... i think i heard the DO word...' 

Hae stared into the mirror anad blushed.

'IGNORE' he thought.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

first update!