Chapter 5

The story of my prince and I.

Donghae smack the beach ball they bought at the beach stores hard at Eunhyuk.

"Yah! that hurts." Eunhyuk grab the ball Donghae just thrown and pretend to throw it back hard at Donghae.

"S-sorry~" Donghae covered his head with his arms and laughed. Eunhyuk pout and frowned. He was fustrated, he wanted to throw back at Donghae but didn;t want to hurt him at the same time. Donghae knew that and giggled. 

"Umm... Are you guys playing alone? Can we join?~" A sharp tone voice appeared. Right at this time Donghae thought,

'It's been so long since I hear high pitch girls squealing around us. I forgot Eunhyuk attracts girls like magnets...'

Both of them look towards the source of the voice. A group of girls were already crowding around us. I shake my head, i glance at Eunhyuk to see how he will reply. Eunhyuk was thrown with countless of question by the girls. i pick up the floating beach ball we were playing in the sea minutes ago and hug it. Eunhyuk looks troubled and takes a glance at me. I tilt my head to ask what he is going to do. He was than pulled back by one of the girl asking,

"Hey, do you have a girlfriend? If not why don't we hang out?"

Donghae's eyebrow twitched.

"Er, sorry- I can't jo-" Eunhyuk spoke but was then cut off by some other girl.

"Hey! Let's go over to our place and talk!" They drag Eunhyuk away leaving Donghae standing there alone. Imaginary cold wind blew past Donghae as he just stare at Eunhyuk getting pushed away by the girls.

"What the..." Donghae mumbled. He sigh and smiled.

"Well... not surprising for a prince coming to a beach and getting girls fluttering around him." Donghae smiled sadly. He thought of going back to the hotel and turn around. Just then someone grab him from behind.

"Hae!" It was Eunhyuk. His hair is messy and panting, out of breath.

"Woah, Didn't you just went to-mm" Without warning, Eunhyuk kissed Donghae and stayed there. The girls running back just gasped as they see Eunhyuk and Donghae. Donghae, in shock manage to blink his eyes. He hands clenched and ttying to push eunhyuk shoulder..

"MM?! mmm! MH!" Donghae muffled in their kiss. Eunhyuk slip in his tongue when Donghae was about to talk. Donghae's face is flushed and his cheeks is now burning hot. 

'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...' Donghae thought as he squeezed his eyes shut due to the intense kissing. After a while more, Eunhyuk finally let go. Donghae flop down and Eunhyuk catch him.

"opps..." With a tone of playfullness, he smiled cheekily. 

"Well, there you go, my boyfriend." He turned towards the girls as they all blushed and just nod and ran away squealing.

"YOU-!" Unable to find words for Eunhyuk's daring actions.

"Hm?" Eunhyuk played dumb.

"I- You- We- Argh!" Donghae ran and charge right back to the hotel.

"yah! wait for me!" Eunhyuk shouted. Both of them bickered on the way back to their hotel and head for their room. 

"Hm?" Donghae stops while Eunhyuk banged into him.

"Ouch!" Eunhyuk stops.

"Nothing..." Donghae continues walking past Kyumin's room thinking he heard some sobs coming from their room.

"What the hell..." Eunhyuk rub his nose. Donghae went back to his their room with Eunhyuk grinning behind.

"I'm going to bathe now." Donghae said and Eunhyuk followed.

"Hey, why are you following me?" Donghae turned around. Eunhyuk smirks and pushed donghae backwards into the bathroom.

"Heh, we are going to bathe together." Eunhyuk turn the shower knob and hot water gushes out into the tub. Donghae pout and took of his shirt. When he was about to take of his pants, he felt Eunhyuk staring at him.

"Hm?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow like he was questioning why he stop striping.

"D-don't look." Donhae gulp, hesitating to take of his pants. Eunhyuk moved forward and touch his waist. His face went closer to Donghae, so close that Donghae can feel his breath.

"H-hey, y-you're to c-close..." Donghae face started feeling hot as blood gushes to his head.

"Hm? Am I?" Eunhyuk asked with a slightly flushed face.

'oh god...y" was what Donghae thought as he look at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk took off his shirt too and tugged at Donghae's pants. 

"W-w-what? Don't take it off!" DongHae hold on to Eunhyuk who was half way taking off Donghae's pants.

"Why? we can't bathe if we don take take it off." Eunhyuk said and took Donghae's pants off. The stark Donghae was so embarassed that he got in the bathtub filled with hot water and folded his knees upwards. Eunhyuk also strip and joined him. Donghae was so shy take his eye level was right only at Eunhyuk chest. 

"Nice abs..." Donghae accidentally spoke causing Eunhyuk to laugh.

"Pftt! Hahahaha! You are so cute Hae." Eunhyuk moves forward causing Donghae to lean back. Eunhyuk stares hard at Donghae and kissed his nose. Donghae expecting things to go even deeper thought they would have a kiss on the mouth. However, Eunhyuk moves back and stood up. the sudden change of view caused Donghae to blush and look down on his knee.

"Hey, I'm getting out first so why don't you take your time soaking." Eunhyuk said and left the bathroom to get dress. Donghae felt lonely and stodd up to. He dries himself with a towel and went out to get dress too. After he was done, he finds Eunhyuk already lying down on bed while watching the television. Donghae went to him and lay down next to him. 

"How i wish we can stay like this forever..." Donghae again, spoke his mind. Eunhyuk who got curious rolled over to face him.

"Why? We ARE going to stay together forever." Eunhyuk frowned.

"Yea but..." Donghae then closed his mouth almost saying his ssecret out.

"Hm? What were you going to say?" Eunhyuk eyeing Donghae suspiciously. 

"N-nothing?" Donghae swalloed his saliva.

"Hae." Eunhyuk commanded.

"R-really! it's nothing!" Donghae laughed nervously. Eunhyuk got up and sat on top of Donghae. Donghae who realised he has no escape tried pushing Eunhyuk away. Eunhyuk grabbed both Donghae's wrist and placed it up above his head.

"Hyukkie..." 

"Hae, don't hide things from me. I'm sure you do realise i'm obsess about you. I want to know everything about you." Eunhyuk gazed down with eyes anytime ready to Donghae.

Donghae who remembered the Eunhyuk who always acts with two faces around him was actually because he likes him and because of that bullied and .

"Hyukkie, it's nothing really!" Donghae said hoping Eunhyuk would stop asking. However, obviously with Eunhyuk character, he would never let Donghae off unless he confess eveything.

"Hae, if you don't speak, I'm going to you." Eunhyuk said in a cold voice and Donghae shivered.

"eep!" Donghae led out a cry thinking he is going to die. Eunhyuk suddenly bend forward and Donghae's neck.

"gyaaaaa!" Donghae struggled.

"Don't meeeeeee." Donghae squealed. Eunhyuk wanted to laugh but maintained his laughter.

'Really... what a cute and straight-forward way to asking someone that's going to pound on him to stop.' Eunhyuk thought. Eunhyuk then cleared his throat.

"Then speak, what are you hiding?" Trying to be fierce Eunhyuk demanded for his answer.

'Somebody save meeee! Min!' Donghae screamed in his head.

 

 

-to be continued.

 

Hi guys! Its been so long! Sorry for the bad english as usual *Sighhh* What can i say? I wanted this chapter to end in a serious manner but taking it as Donghae's cute personality in this story and Eunhyuk teasing character too, it somehow ended up like a funny skit. LOL See you guys next time! take care of youself! Bye~  

\( ^ 0 ^)/