Tears & A Broken Heart.

A Heartbreak on Christmas Eve~

Chapter 2- Tears & An aching heart. 

 
No Ones POV: 
 
Kai could sense Krystal was following them. He looked down at Taeyeon and loved the way of how innocent she looked. 
 
If only she knew that he was secretly dating Krystal. He could never imagine losing her. But today, was the end of it. His imagination got the best of him. 
 
In a couple of hours he will witness it. Losing the only thing that keeps him alive. Kim Taeyeon. The girl he saved from that truck. His first love. His precious angle. Will be taken from his grasp.
 
They were walking through the park hand in hand like most couples do. There were many people walking by getting last minute gifts for their loved ones. Some girls were standing by and giving jealous glances at Taeyeon. 
 
Krystal was right behind them, yet Taeyeon didn't notice. *Hah, how pathetic! How innocent can she be?* 
Krystal signaled to Kai that it was almost time. He mentally nodded. 
 
Kai's POV: 
 
*Its almost time* 'Taeyeon-Ah' 
'Hmm, ne Oppa?' she looks innocently up at me. 
 
I smiled warmly 'Oppa's got a gift for you' I say I took out the gift from my jacket. She looked at me stunned. Such a dorky little kid. 'O-Oppa!' she shouted as she opened it.
 
 Inside was a heart shaped pendant with a picture of me and her in it. 'G-G-Gomawoyo Oppa' she screamed as she gave me a bear hug. I chuckled lightly and picked her up I give her a spin. 
 
Then it struck me. Im going to lose her. 'T-Taeyeon-ah' 'Hmm, ne Oppa?' she asked 'Sing for Oppa' she looked at me confused but obeyed. She started singing 
 
 Jogeumman apado nunmul nayo
Gaseumi sori chyeoyo
Geudae apeul
Geudae gyeocheul jinamyeon
Ontong sesangi geudae inde
Geudaeman geurineunde
Geudae apeseon sumeul jukyeoyo
 
Naege geudaega inyeoni anin geotcheoreom
Geujeo seuchineun sunganin geotcheoreom
Swibge nal jinachineun geudae gyeote
Ddo dagaga hangeoreum jocha
Chae ddelsu eobseul jirado
 
Seoseong ige hae
Nunmul jitge hae
Babocheoreom aicheoreom
Charari geunyang useo beoryeo
Jeomjeom daga seolsurok
Jakku geobi najiman
I sarangeun meomcheul suga eobtnabwa
 
I recognized the song. It was a song she composed by her self 'Can You Hear Me?' I whispered to myself. 
 
There she was a sweet as an angle. I have got to leave before it tears me apart. When she finished I told her I need to go she understood so I left without turning back. 
 
 
*Forget It Kim Jongin. Once she's gone. She will be gone forever.' 
I walked to where Krystal was and kissed her. 
 
In the distance I heard something drop. It sounded like a box. I broke the kiss and turned to where the noise came from. 'T-T-Taeyeon?' I yelled as soon as I saw her run away. 
As I saw her figure fade away my heart ached little by little. 
 
 
Taeyeon's POV: 
 
*Kai Oppa said he had something important come up. So he had to leave I dont mind*
 
  I waited for his figure to disappear but in the distance I saw the person I despised 'Jung SoJung' I said through gritted teeth. 
 
I saw her smirking at me. 'Why is Kai Oppa going to her though?' I muttered. I stood there to see what was going to happen next. 
 
As soon as it happened. My heart broke. I dropped my present he gave me on the floor 'H-He Just Kissed Her' I said tear flowing down my face. 
 
He turned to face me. I saw the look of regret in his eyes. I dont care anymore. My mind was all over the place. The one person I relied on all these years is a person I now have to despise. 
 
*Goodbye Kim Jong In. 
Forget me.
Forget our love.
Forget my voice.
Forget my figure.
Forget my movements.
Foget.
Just Forget Everything. 
Don't expect to see me ever again. * 
 
I said those words in my head as I ran non stop to where ever my feet take me. My heart was pounding against my chest. It hurts. It hurts so bad. I said showing pain on my face. 
 
 
To Be Continued... 
 
________________________
 
 
Hai guys! Double update :D 
How do you like me now? Loljks. 
Hope you guys like this chapter. 
Please anticipate for the next one. 
Till next time. Bye!