Past, Present and Future

A Heartbreak on Christmas Eve~

 

 


Chapter 1- Past,Present & Future
 
No One's POV 
Past
 
Kim Taeyeon aged 5, a little bubbly and cheerful little girl. 
Always kind and singing.
 
 Her mom Choi Ha Na& dad Kim Dongho cherished her, she was their precious flower. 
 
It was just a normal sunny day, there was a breeze strong enough to make the leaves rustle, little Taeyeon wanted to go to the park of course Ha Na and Dongho agreed to take her. 
 
As they were walking the streets of Seoul were quiet as ever, no one was out maybe staying home.
 
 They were crossing the road to get to the park untill a speeding car came out of no where, came speeding towards the family, screams and shouts were heard from the three. 
 
Little Taeyeon's POV 
 
Eomma? Appa? I turned around, just to see what i never wanted to see... Eomma and Appa on the ground not moving a muscle... I quickly ran to them tears already streaming down my face.
 
 No it cant be! Their not gone! They promised to take me to the park! 'Eomma! Appa! Ireona!' I shouted while crying! 'EOMMA! APPA! IREONA! JEBAL!' I shouted even louder crying even more! 
 
I looked to my right and screamed. I felt someones arms around me then my vision turned black. I was knocked out cold.
 
End Of POV
 
No One's POV
 
Kim JongIn (Kai) aged 6 a cold little boy, hates bubbly girls. But likes girls that sing well. Mean & Stubborn. 
 
His mom Lee Eunji and Kim Chansung was always out on business trips so they had no time for Kai.
 
 
Little Kai's POV 
Since my mom and dad never has time for me I've learnt to take care of myself. 
 
Learnt to go everywhere by myself and learnt to defend myself. 
 
I was in the mood to go to the park. 
I was walking around minding my own business until i heard screaming then loud cries and shouts after that.
 
I turned around and quickly searched where the noises came from. 
 
In the distance I saw a petite little girl maybe a yeae younger than me. 'Her parents are.. D-D-Dead' i whispered to myself. 
 
I turned to her left and saw a truck coming. I ran as quick as i can to where she was and took her in my arms my vision went blank. 
 
I was laying next to her still in my arms. Both of us knocked out cold. 
 
No One's POV
Kai and Taeyeon have been in a coma ever since the day Taeyeon's parents died they are 16 now and are recovering after being asleep for so long. 
 
 
Chapter 1 (Part 2): Christmas Eve
Taeyeon's POV: 
*Hmm i wonder what Kai Oppa got me* She though to herself as she happily skipped her way to their meeting place.
 
Kai's POV: 
*I cant wait to see my baby* He thought to himself as he walked with his hands in pockets to meet his girlfriend. 
 
@ The Park (Their meeting place) Author's POV:
 
Kai already arrived he sat on the bench waiting for Taeyeon. He searched through the few people that where walking around, he finally spotted a petite figure. 
 
He got up from his seat and walked towards the figure. 
 
Taeyeon's POV: 
'Aishh its so cold' I muttered to myself as i walked to meet Kai at the park. I saw a lean figure walking towards me. *Is that Kai?* I asked myself.
 
Kai's POV: 
I walked towards the petite figure I saw in the distance. There she was with her long brown silky hair covering herself to keep her warm. 
 
I chuckled to myself 'There she is my angel' I quickly walked towards her and hug her she was warm just as I expected.  I thought *What will I do without her, she's too precious to lose* 
 
Taeyeon's POV:
 
'Hmm?' I said confused 'it doesn't look like Kai Oppa to me she continued walking head down to make her hair give her warmth. 
 
Until she felt that she was in someone's warm embrace. She looked up and found out who it was. 'Kai' she whispered.
 
No Ones POV: 
 
Kai her whisper so he took her face in his hands and pinched her cheeks 'Annyeong' he said while giving her a warm smile.
 
Taeyeon smiled back 'Annyeong' she said and hugged him for warmth. They walked through the park hand in hand. Both hearing the rustle of the leaves. 
 
In the distance Krystal was watching the couple 'HaHa! How pathetic. Kim Taeyeon. Kai is mine you should know that by now. From this day you will never be the same girl again. Kiss your bubbly self good bye' she evily chuckled and walked after the couple. 
 
 
To Be Continued...
 
_______________________
 
OMFG! 
Please kill me now. I had writers block and I 'tried' writing a long chapter but I know I failed so miserably.
 
-hides in a hole- I even forgot my FF password. 
Please support me! 
Also give me advice on what I should improve and so on. 
I so bad. (>人<;)
 
I feel so bad for not updating like I had no inspiration and Ideas on what I wrote for this chapter. 
 
The 'Past, Present and Future' was a thing I wrote randomly. Like seriously I forgot I wrote a first chapter. T-T please if you want. You have the right to kill me OTL
 
Anyway. Sorry for my ranting please anticipate for the next chapter. 
 
BaiBai c: