Help!

A Heartbreak on Christmas Eve~

 

Chapter 3- 

Help! 
 
No One's POV:
 
Taeyeon kept running and running she just let her feet take her anywhere she didn't care at the time until she bumped into someone and fell to the ground with her head coming in contact with the ground. 
 
She groaned in pain and held her head. Tears were still streaming down her face. Her heart hurt so bad she couldn't handle it. 
 
She took her hand off her head and held her heart. It was increasing its speed by every beat. It was as if she ran a marathon, maybe she did but at the moment she didnt care. 
 
Daehyun's POV: 
(A/N Ding,Ding,Ding! New Character added) 
 
I was walking to go and meet B.A.P 
Yeah they are my band and we're all y.
 
 I was busy Day dreaming until a girl bumped into me and fell over I was about to yell at her but then her head came in contact with the ground. I stood there in shock.
 
 She was crying. Crying so much she held her head with her small and delicate hands. I stood there still in shock. Her hand then moved done to her heart. She looked like she was in so much pain. 
 
I still stood there and did nothing. I observed her looks. She was really beautiful. Who could hurt such an angel? I wondered to myself. I still stood there until I saw blood run down her neck and her eyes slowly close.
 
I started panicking and carried her bridal style yelling for help.
 
@ The Hospital.
(Still Daehyun's POV) 
 
I sat outside the room quietly waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me if she was ok. 
I called the rest of the B.A.P members to come to the hospital. 
As soon as I did they came straight away. 
 
They asked me what happened. I told them everything. As I finished the doctor came out. I quickly stood up and ran to him. 
 
'Ahjusshi! Is she ok?' I said trying to sound calm. 
 
'Calm Down Daehyun-Ah. She's fine. Though her injury will give her memory lost. Other than that everything is fine. You may go and visit Taeyeon now.' he told me. 
 
'T-Taeyeon?' I whispered to myself. 
I gestured the others to come in with me. I opened the door to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully.  'Wooow' the others said in amazement. I turned around and looked them. 'What, she's really pretty' Yongguk Hyung said.
 
 I went and sat next to her bed. I looked at her. The others also gathered around her bed and slowly her eyes fluttered open. 
 
Taeyeon's POV: 
 
My head. It hurts. 
I slowly opened my eyes to 6 men I didn't know. 
I was about to shout untill they all looked at me scared. 
I froze in my place. 
'A-A-Annyeogasayo' I said while bowing my head. 
 
They all turned red as I said that. *How Cute?* I went and touched my head. 'Huh?, a bandage?' I said confused the 6 boys looked at me. 
'What happened?' I asked they all looked at me stunned.
 
 'Hi, im Daehyun, the one that brought you here. You were running and bumped into me. You feel and your head hit the ground' He said to me. I looked at him with teary eyes. 
 
The memories were slowy coming back. Kai.. Krystal.. Everything. 
My head started pounding 'Ahh' I screamed it hurt. The six boys were looking at me worriedly 'M-M-My memorie. It's coming back. My boyfriend he cheated on me. It's still Christmas Eve right?' I explained while holding my head. 
 
'Hi, I'm Zelo. I'm the Maknae.. Umm it is still Christmas Eve. Do you mind telling us what happened?' he nervously asked. I just chuckled at him. He looked at me weirdly. I stopped and said 'What? Your just so cute' I told him while pinching his cheeks. 
 
Zelo did his cutest eye smile that set Taeyeon off 'OMO!! Your do adorable Ahhh!' she fangirled. 
'Uh-Hum' Himchan perpously coughed. 
 
'Hi, I'm Himchan. Mind telling us your story' he said raising his eyebrow. Taeyeon tried to hold in her laugh. 'O-O-Ok' she said and started explaining. 
 
 

Flashback- 

 

  I waited for his figure to disappear but in the distance I saw the person I despised 'Jung SoJung' I said through gritted teeth. 
 
I saw her smirking at me. 'Why is Kai Oppa going to her though?' I muttered. I stood there to see what was going to happen next. 
 
As soon as it happened. My heart broke. I dropped my present he gave me on the floor 'H-He Just Kissed Her' I said tears flowing down my face.

 

 

 
________________
this chapter is so short e.o
im sorry guys.
i just so bad D8