Talents

A Heartbreak on Christmas Eve~

Chapter 4- 

 
No Ones POV- 
Talents. 
 
 
The boys looked at Taeyeon who was now in tears and hugging her knees. She felt alone. She needed affection. 
 
Youngjae the smartest member of BAP figured out a plan and ushered s outside of the room. 
 
They looked at him confused. 'Taeyeon, she looks so lonely. Do you think we should sing for her?' 
 
Youngjae explained while looking at the other 5 boys. 
 
They were looking at him weirdly then realization hit them. 'Youngjae.' Yongguk stared at him. 
 
'Your such a smart , what would we do without you?' everyone just laughed at their leaders statement.
 
In the end they decided to sing to their favorite song 'Crash'. 
 
They walked into the room to find Taeyeon playing with her hair. She looked up and smiled. 
 
*Shes an angel* Daehyun thought.  She looked at each member and tilted her head 'Wae?' she asked them.
 
 'Oh, I'm Jongup' he said while bowing 'We have a surprise for you' he continued on. 
 
'Ready Daehyun?' Youngjae asked the lead vocalist as he just nodded in response. 
 
'A 1, 2,3 GO!' Yongguk yelled. 
 
Daehyun looked up and winked at Taeyeon and started singing.
 
Maldo an dwae jeongmal wanbyeokhae
Sumi gappa igeon banchigingeol
 
Jongup then did a little turn and pointed at Taeyeon and sang his part.
 
Neouni nun geu ip geu modeun ge
Naui maeumeul da heundeureo noheungeol
 
Younjae got on his knees and gae Taeyeon a blow kiss and joined in. 
 
 Itji motal geunyeoui cheot neukkime babocheoreom ppaeatgin mam nae
 
Daehyun then sang again. 
 
 Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom nan sarange buri nago
Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo ([Youngjae] Tto ttwigo) 
 sallyeojwo you're my girl~
 
Then everyone joined in and did the dance that they made up them selves. 
 
[All] Help me help me help me
[Himchan] Neol bomyeon sumi gappa
[All] Help me help me help me
[Zelo] Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo
[Daehyun] Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo neol chatgo
Where you are? Neol gidari.
 
Yongguk and Zelo did their rapping and were giving Taeyeon their greatest smile. 
 

Yongguk] Neoneoneo neol ije mannan geon a jinjja daebaksageon

Zelo] Amuri bwado neol algo sipeo konani dwae nae maeummoreulkkeol
Yongguk] Nan jakku neol saenggakhae geol nae cheossarangdo itge haesseo neon
Zelo] Gyesok niga garago haedo nan niga darago malhago malteya
Cause I love yah girl. 
 
 
The continued with the rest of the song making Taeyeon bounce her head to the music. The boys loved how he was joining their song. 
 
 
As the song came to an end Taeyeon clapped loudy and laughed. 'That was awesome!!' she yelled and spread her arms out wide.
 
 'Daebakk' she kept commenting them. She couldn't accept the fact of how awesome it was. 
 
'My turn now' she said and it made the boys confused. 'Im Yongguk!' he said with a little wave 'Not to be rude, but what do you mean.. Your turn now?' 
 
Taeyeon  looked at him 'I mean since you guys performed for me do I have to do a performance to right?' she explained. 
 
They boys understood and nodded a they wanted to hear her sing. She tapped her chin and thought.. After a good minute or two she decided to sing her song 'I Love You' 
 
She took a deep breath an started...
 
seuchyeo ganayo...uriui sarangeun...kaseum apeun chuoekingayo..
doraseoneyo..keudaeui maeumeun...nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo...
 
My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo..keudae deutgo ittnayo...
My Love ijimarayo...jiuji marayo...uriui sarangeul..
 
naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo haruharu keuriwohabnida...
kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo...
 
My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo... uriui sarangeul..
 
maeil nan keuriumsoge harureul beotineunde keudaen eodittnayo...
naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo keudae iji mothaeseo
My Love dorawajwoyo.. ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal
 
She finished off and looked at the boys. They all had wide eyes. 
 
Zelo rubbed his ears to see if he was hearing right. He just heard the voice of an angel. 
 
They all applauded and made Taeyeon blush. She bowed and said Thankyou. 
 
'Wahh, noona you have a voice of an angel!' Zelo exclaimed. 
 
______________________
I'm sorry for not updating D8 
I've been busy with family activities and never got the chance to write chapter 4 up. 
I hope this chapter is long enough for you guys. 
Also, I get no motivation. I don't even know what to write at times xc 
Please keep supporting me <3 
 
Also. I was bored and written this random one shot thing but it isn't finished. Here's the preview
_______________________
Only One Shot.
 
'Himchan-Ah' Yongguk yelled as he saw you point the gun to his face. 
 
Himchan looked straight to your gun. 'You only have one chance you know?' you said with a smirk plastered on your face and pulled the trigger. 
 
Himchan felt his blood run cold and the faint yelling of his gang members
.....
 
'Himchan-ah!' You woke him up as you were getting ready for school just like any other day.
 
'5 Minutes more..' he muttered opening his eyes but shutting them as the light shone in his face. 
 
'YAH!' you yelled 'GET UPPPPP' while shaking him. You shook him too hard and that caused him to fall out of the bed. 
 
You heard him groan in pain and ran out of the room giggling.
 
'YAH! _____-ah, get back here' he yelled from the room. You were down stairs laughing to yourself like a maniac. 
 
Himchan comes down and glares at you. 'Huh, Wae?' you asked him tilting your head to the side and putting an innocent facade on. 
 
'Wae? Wae?, is that all you say after you push me off a bed?' he yelled at you 'What, I don't get a 'Oh, Miahnae Himchan Oppa!'? All I get is a Wae?' he continued. 
 
You flinched at his tone but bursted out laughing. After what seemed like 10 minutes of continuous laughter you calmed down.
 
'Yah, Himchan Oppa. Calm your . I woke you up but you never got up and your fatness on one side of the mattress caused you to fall out' you said and bit your lip to try suppress your laughter. 
 
He looked at you in disbelief. 'Seriously _____-ah, I'm not that fat!' he yelled playfully and both of you's bursted out laughing. 
 
'But Himchan Oppa! Palli! We need to get ready for school' you said and hurried upstairs to put your uniform on. 
__________________________
Do you think I should make this a fanfic?