Playground... (Kiseop Request)

Requested One Shots

You were sitting on your computer reading fanfics about Kiseop. The one you were reading was really sad. You cried so much and when you finished reading you checked your phone. You saw that you had 5 missed calls and 2 texts from your oppa.

Text 1!
Annyong baby,
Let's meet up today. I miss you <3

From: Oppa xoxo

Text 2!
You usually answer my texts within half an hour... I guess your busy.
I'll arrange something with you another day
Ily <3

From: Oppa xoxo

You immediately called him. The first time he didn't answer. He didn't answer the second time either. You thought 'I am going to call him one more time then bombard him with texts mwahahaha' He answered your call.

Oppa: Hello?
You: Oppa sorry I didn't answer
Oppa: It's OK.. 
You: Do you still want to meet up?
Oppa: Yes
You: Where do you want to meet?
Oppa: How about the playground?
You: Which one?
Oppa: The one we met at
You: OK What time?
Oppa; Hmm I'll pick you up in an hour
You: I look forward to seeing you
Oppa; You too... bye
You: Bye 

You decided to take a quick shower. You then did your hair and make up. You didn't over do it and looked like your normal self. You started to blush thinking about old memories at the playground. You remember when you first met there and how he called you beautiful. You remember meeting for lunch there and how he asked you to be his girlfriend. You looked up and smiled. You thought 'Wah oppa is the best'. Then you heard someone knock at your door. You answered it. It was Kiseop oppa. 

Kiseop: Are you ready?
You: Yes oppa
Kiseop: Kaja

You followed him to his car. He opened the car door for you. You thanked him and sat down. He got in and immediately started to drive. He didn't say anything and neither did you. It was a bit awkward. You finally arrived at the playground. You saw that there were candles all over the place. You got out the car and saw there was a picnic basket and blanket on the playground.

You: Oppa what is this?
Kiseop: Romantic picnic
You: It's so beautiful
Kiseop: *click* So is this photo
You: Yah! 
Kiseop: *laughs* Let's take a photo together
You: OK

You took a photo together than sat down. You started to eat the fruit he brought. You shared stories with each other. He started looking for something in his jacket. After a moment he started patting it and he scratched his head.

Kiseop: Aigoo
You: What?
Kiesop: I lost something
You: What?
Kiseop: Nothing. wait here

He walked to the car and looked inside. After a moment of searching he turned around and smiled at you. He ran over to the playground and sat down in the same spot. He had the biggest smile on his face.

You: What?
Kiseop: Nothing
You: Tell me
Kiseop: Don't rush me
You: OK (o.O expression)
Kiseop: I think it is time... I have waited ages to ask this...
You: *Jaw drops*
Kiseop: What's your favourite ice cream? *Laughs hysterically*
You: *Lightly punches him* Meany! -pokes tongue out-
Kiseop: *grabs hand* That is not the question *serious face*
You: What is it?
Kiseop: It's Will you marry me? 
You: *Jaw drops* Y-YES!!!
Kiseop: *sigh of relief and slips on ring* Now you are finally mine

He pulls you towards him over the blanket. Your knee lands in watermelon juice. Normally you would be angry but today you didn't care. He started to kiss you and you kissed him back. He then sang softly in your ear .