Dolls (Dongho Request)

Requested One Shots

It is your 100th day dating Dongho. You wanted to buy him something special before your date tonight. You decided to buy him a doll. Your friend took you to the shop. You looked at all the dolls.

You: Wow. There are so many.
Your friend: Which one are you going to get him?
You: Aigoo theres so many I dont know.
Your friend: *Points* how about that one?
You: No he won't like it.
Your friend: Hmm.
You: Hmmm.

You stood there looking for 10 minutes. A shop assistant came and asked if you needed help. You politely told her that you don't need her help at the moment. You started to feel like you are going to go crazy.

Your friend: Waah That one looks like Dongho!
You: Where?
Your friend: *Points* There.
You: WOW IT DOES.
Your friend: Are you going to get that?
You: Yes.
Your friend: Wait That one looks like you.
You: Does it? *Holds it next to face*
Your friend: Yeah you should get it.
You: Couple dolls *laughs*

Your friend laughs with you. You go to pay for the dolls and the shop assistant had a cute smile on her face.

Shop Assistant: This one really looks like you.
You: Thank you.
Shop Assistant: Is this for your boyfriend?
You: Yeah how did you know?
Shop Assistant: Just a guess.
Your friend: Don't they look cute together.
Shop Assistant: Yes the perfect pair. Is it an anniversary today?
You: *blush* Yeah 100th day. How much are they?
Shop Assistant: Since its your 100th day anniversary I will give you a discount. 
You: That is not necessary 
Shop Assistant: It's $30 for both. 

You paid the shop assistant and she said have a nice day. You thought such a nice lady and gave her a big smile on the way out. Your friend dropped you off home and told you to have fun on your date. You got into your best clothes and prepared all the food. When he arrived you saw he was wearing a suit. He looked so handsome. You invited him in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You held his hand as you escorted him to the dining room table. He was smiling cutely at you as you walked into the kitchen. You were finishing of the food when you felt arms around your waist. It was Dongho's.

You: Ya! Why are you hugging me and not waiting for me to bring your food?
Dongho: I missed you already
You: *blush* Oppa
Dongho: I love you
You: *turns around* I love you too
Dongho: Do you want your gift now?
You: After dinner 

You and Dongho eat your meals faster then usual. You both are excited about the gifts. You both fight over who goes first. Dongho goes first and hands you a scarf and a bracelet. He said how he knitted the scarf himself and how the bracelet is engraved. You see the engravement. It says "Love you forever and always" You loved it and immediately put it on.

Dongho: I wonder what you got me.
You: It isn't as amazing as your gift.
Dongho: Anything from you is amazing.
You: *Hands the dolls to him* I hope you like them.
Dongho: WOW They are cute
You: *smiles*
Dongho: They look like us.
You: Yeah. I thought they did so I got them.
Dongho: I'll never have these dolls apart.
You: Really?
Dongho: That way they will be together forever like us.

You smiled cutely and so did Dongho. Dongho gave you a big hug and you hugged him back. He then said "Happy 100th day" and gave you a passionate kiss.