Underground Rapping (T.O.P request)

Requested One Shots

You went to an underground rap battle because it looked like fun. After the first few performances you were like wow. Then a hot man took the stage and your jaw dropped because he was so handsome. Then the friend you went with started to shake you.

Your friend: Unnie your drooling
You: No I'm not *wipes mouth*
Your friend: You thinks hes hot dont you
You: Yeah *smiles*
Your friend: I heard his name is T.O.P and he is the best
You: He looks very talented

Then he started to rap and you listened carefully to the words. The words were deep and meaningful. You closed your eyes and enjoyed it until he stopped. He was looking at you. Your eyes widened and he started walking towards you. When he was finally a step in front of you he smiled and grabbed your hand. He pulled you towards the stage. Your friend looked at you with open. He then stared into your eyes and started to rap really fast. You could only understand little bits like "Beautiful, y and baby". Then he smiled at you.

T.O.P: Your turn *handing you the mic*
You: I can't rap
T.O.P: Then sing 
You: Sing what?
T.O.P: Just sing your heart out

You started to sing and you sounded amazing. T.O.P seems to be amused. When you see his face you get more confident and eventually start to rap which makes T.O.P so happy he has the biggest smile on his face. After you finish your performance you get slightly embarrassed.

T.O.P: Wow I might have competition
You: No your way better
T.O.P: I made be the king here will you be the queen?
You: Am I good enough?
T.O.P: *Turned to the crowd*
The crowd: YES!!!!

You smile and get excited. Then T.O.P and you sing and rap together. It sounds perfect. Then the performance is over and the crowd is cheering hysterically. T.O.P puts his hands on your shoulders and winks then he pulls you closer for a kiss. You close your eyes and kiss him back passionately.