Early Morning (Ilhoon Request)

Requested One Shots

You woke up and felt over to the other side of the bed. You though "Hmm I wonder where he has gone" You got out of bed and went into the bathroom. You checked the time and saw it was 7:30am. You cleaned your face and took a shower. After your shower you got dressed into jeans, a white singlet and a black leather jacket. You walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. When you looked out the window you noticed that the car wasn't gone. Then you thought "ahh so he is here somewhere. Is he hungry?" You decided to him something. When you were finished cooking, you started to search for him. You checked most of the rooms and was about to give up when you heard a voice from a distance. You knew whos voice it was and immediately headed for Ilhoons study. You listened to what he was saying and knew what he was doing. He was writing a new song. You opened the door and he looked at you. You smiled at him but he looked away.

You: Oppa I made you something to eat
Ilhoon: Put it over there *Points*
You: *puts it down and is a bit sad* OK 
Ilhoon: Thankyou
You: Your welcome...
Ilhoon: *looks up* What is it?
You: *smiles* Nothing get back to writing the song
Ilhoon: How do you know I am writing a song
You: ahh I am guessing
Ilhoon: *does a little laugh* You read me like a book
You: *giggles* I should by now
Ilhoon: Come here
You: *walks over* Yeah
Ilhoon: Read it and tell me if its any good
You: *reads it* WOW OPPA IT AMAZING
Ilhoon: Thanks

Ilhoon stood up and gave you a great big hug. After the hug was over he looked into your eyes and did the cutest smile you have ever seen. He then went and got his food. He held your hand and walked with you to the kitchen. He sat and ate his food slowly, savouring the taste. He has always loved your cooking. You just sat there and watched him eat his food. When he was done you insisted on washing his plate but he did it himself. When he had finshed washing he grabbed your hands and wrapped them around his waist. He then whispered in your ear "Let's go back to bed" You walked backwards up the stairs because you didn't want to let him go. He laid down first and then you did. You just laid there and talked for a while. He then looked into your eyes and gave you a kiss.