Slide... (Daniel request)

Requested One Shots

You were walking down a street alone because your friend ditched you to hang out with her boyfriend. It made you sad and then you thought of Daniel from Dalmatian doing aegyo. You smiled and then stopped walking. You thought to yourself "Where am I even going?" You realised you were near a play ground. You became so excited that you ran up to the slide. You were so excited you didn't realise someone was watching you. You went down the slide and noticed a handsome man was waiting at the end. He had a guitar and was smiling at you. You soon realised it was Daniel. You started to blush.

You: He-Hello
Daniel: Hello 
You: ...
Daniel: Is the slide fun?
You: *Nods insanely fast*
Daniel: *Small giggle* I think i'll try it then. Can you hold my guitar?
You: *grabbed his guitar and got of the slide*

You watched him slide down. You could feel your cheeks burning. When he was at the bottom he had the biggest smile on his face. He walked over to you.

Daniel: You were right it was fun
You:...
Daniel: You don't talk much do you... Whats your name?
You: I do talk a lot and my name is (Your name)
Daniel: I am Daniel from Dalmatian
You: I know I am a huge fan
Daniel: *smiles* Do you want my autograph?
You: Yes Yes Yes
Daniel: *signs something*
You: Gomawo oppa *covers mouth*
Daniel: Your welcome and you can call me oppa *Winks*
You: *blush*

He then picks up his guitar and starts playing a beautiful tune. Then he started singing and you closed your eyes. You lost yourself in the music. After a few minutes the music stopped and you opened your eyes to see why. When all of a sudden Daniel kissed you. You were so surprised that after he finished you blinked a lot of times. 

You: w-w-wae?
Daniel: I feel like we have a lot in common
You: *Eyes wide* Really?
Daniel: Yeah

He then went and kissed you again. This time you closed your eyes and enjoyed it.