Super Junior- Girls

Love At First Sight

Sungrin's POV

"Ow!" you wince while they're pulling you up from the bushes with Kyuhyun. With your half-asleep eyes, you can see him motionless with blood over his eyes. You felt guilty for not being able to help him, but you were in the same condition anyways. Someone came up to the scene running all of the sudden. I squinted my eyes to see the person clearly. "Ryeowook?" you muttered before closing your eyes.


Kyuhyun's POV

You woke up with a sudden start to your.. wait, is it even morning? I got out of bed and Sungrin lying beside the bushed next to me came in my mind. I quickly ran to the room next to mine, as it was Sungrin's. I called her name. No response. Oh my gosh, what happened to her?! Wait, do I like her? No. The great Cho Kyuhyun doesn't have love at first sight! And she already has a boyfriend!

I began to walk out of the room, when I suddenly heard her sleep-talking.

"Kyu.. Hyun? I feel.." I listened with anticipation to find out some secrets. *smirk* "guilty.. I was'nt .. able to help.. you. I ...lo-"

"SUNGRIN??!!" someone came bursting through the door . I noticed it could be no other than the other members of super junior. I looked around when they called my name and asked me what I was doing there. "Uhh.." I just shrugged instead. Then I saw that Sungrin was allready sitting up. 

"Rin!" Eunhyuk flashed his cute gummy smile. "I'm so glad you're okay!"


Sungrin's POV

I could only say one thing. "I wanna go home!" I whined to my brother. Then after I did a cute pout after going into the bathroom and changing.

We went home after that, of course.  We spent the three weeks together in their dorm, of course I slept on the couch *I should get a bed! :3* Hmmph. Well, other than that it was all normal until...


2 Weeks Later~

"Hey Sungrin! How's your relationship with Luhan now?" 

"It's over sadly, Minnie." 


"Yes!!"

"What?!" I balled my fists at him. Shrugging he ran away briskly. But once he was gone, I pulled out the ctumpled poster in my hand that read 'Super Junior- Girls Sub-group Audition' *I should audition secretly! Since thier the judges they'll vote for me to be in the group of course! >:)*

"First, my checklist! Let's see.. 1. is shopping!"

Yay! Shopping is my favorite hobby! 


I decided to buy a black deluxe dress for the event and a baby blue sleeveless dress as what I'm wearing there. I'm ready for step 2 now!!

Time to sign up! There's probably tons of people lining up, but I'm EunHyuk's sister, so fans know me that well to let me pass throughthe line up in front.

"Hello! What's your name?"

"Shin SungRin!" I replied to the attendant. After a few question she told me the performance was tomorrow, and I checked which position I would be in. I took out my paper and read 'lead singer'?! Before I started screaming I noticed 'and rapper.' Before I even got a chance I was pushed out of the line.


Hey ya readers! First I want to say upvote, suscribe, and comment ^^ Second! I want to show you the dresses for this chapter:

wholesale dress yi1162 Blackwholesale dress yi1253 blue

And the outfit Rin was wearing for the day:

wholesale blouse k1112 Pink