A Confusing Approach

Love At First Sight

Beep! Beep!

"Mmph?" I squeaked from under my covers. I looked up to face the alarm clock that had a big fat 7:50 on it. Well, for once I'm not late, so I might as well get ready for my trip.

"I'm gonna meet Super Junior! In your face! Hello, Sungmin cutie-" I dumbly blurted out whille holding my favorite picture of Sungmin.

"Um.. Ms. Shin?"

I stopped in my tracks and my face flushed red with embarrasment. Maybe I got too carried away...

"Uhh, yes Ms. Choi? Is anything the problem?" I replied nervously

"Are you okay? "

"Yes, yes. I'm okay, but please let me get ready."

And with that she walked out of my room. "Okay, what was that for exactly?" I though to myself awkwardly.

I quickly packed up my purse and dressed in what I planned yesterday. A ruffly, sequinned, blouse (pink, of course), with grey skinny jeans and pink boots. I grabbed my favorite trench coat and hauled my luggage out the door into my car. "Wow, I over packed my suitcase!" 

I drove over to the airport, once in a while glancing at my picture of my brother thinking "I haven't seen him in a long time, I wonder how he is?"

As I arrived at the airport, I went to the checkout with my luggage and settled on the airplane, but once we were in the sky, I couldn't fall asleep!! I was in first class only because I hated the noisy people and crowded seats, so I ordered for some food and took out my laptop and surfed the web for hours until the plane finally landed.


"Aigoo, I'm so hungry!" I complained after the everlasting plane ride.

But suddenly my phone rang, startling me with it's "oppa, oppa!" ringtone. "Yoboseyo?" I practically screamed into the phone since my surroundings were full of noisy people. Some people were eyeing me and giving me weird looks for what I just did. But, is it actually that weird to scream into a phone? 

"Annyeong, Rin! It's Hyukkie oppa! Where are you?"

"Actually, I'm not sure. But I'll wait here for you in the pick-up section, okay?"

"Neh. Are you hungry? I have some extra food from our meal, do you want some?"

"Yes, did you read my-" I dropped my phone. Guess who was standing behind me? The "mystery man" picked up my phone and handed it to me with a sweet smile.


Sorry for the short chapter, but keep reading for the answer to the "mystery man"! ^^

I was about to tell you that these few chapters are already planned and sorry for the boring chapter! I have better ones planned right now!

Comment and suscribe! See you next time! ~

 Korean Style Charming Dress Wholesale D2454