Group Partners!

Love At First Sight

Rin's POV

"Okay, I gotta get practicing!" I whispered to myself and peeked through the crack to see if anyone was coming. 'All clear!' But just then I saw KyuHyun coming up the stairway. "Gahh! Omg hide my dresses and forms and sheet music. Check!"

"Check what?" 

"Nothing." I bluntly replied turning around to see the owner of the voice. 'Kyuhyun? What are you doing in my room?!' "Whatcha' doin here?" I asked and gave him my usual smile.

"Can't I walk around the dorm?" He smirked, trying to get on my nerves. But lucky for me, I don't care about him at all to even mind what he was saying.

"What are you actually here for?" I asked sarcastically. "I have a question."

"Wazzup Rin-" Eunhyuk barged in on time.

"Oppa! Kyuhyun is bothering me! He's harrasing me!" I whined at my brother, and smirked at Kyu.

"I'll get you back! You-" He yelled before getting dragged out of the room by Hyuk. 'Ahh! That's taken care of, now for my performance.' I proceeded to locking the door. 

Just then I pulled out my information sheet. 'Lets see, the song is --- wait what?' "Onew is my assistant?!" I squealed happily and looked at the song once more. I was Shinee's student! They were training me!! "YES!!" I screamed in glee.

"What? What?" Siwon came barging in.

"Oh, nothing!" I replied while giving an eye smile. "Oh, really. I highly doubt that." And with that he closed the door and checked the paper once again. 'Be there at 1:00, before the competition' it read. 'Omy gosh, what time is it?' I looked over at my clock which read 12:38. "Omo I'm gonna be late!" I yelled and ran to my dress up room.


Taemin's POV

"Is our student a boy or a girl?" I pouted continuously.

"It's a girl named Rin, okay?" Onew and Key replied at the same time, while Jonghyun was fixing his hairdo. I smirked and sneaked up to him and yelled "Boooo!" followed by "Ahhh!" and him yelling at me because of a flat slab of hair on his head.

"What's all the commotion?" asked Minho curiosly.

"Wher'd ya come from?" I asked back, making him send daggers at me, but all I did was smirk in response. "What time is she coming?" I asked again

"At 1 pm okay?!!" Key replied furiosly. I stepped back and checked the time, 12:50.


Rin's POV

"I'll be back okay oppas?" I said as I was putting on my boots and my usual coat.

"Where ya 'goin?" 

"Shinee's dorm!" I bragged to Kyuhyun. "Why-" was all he could say before I slammed the door in his face and ran for my car. I smirked to myself as I put a slab of my lipgloss on while eyeing myself in the mirror.

After my makeup session I checked the time. "12:57?!!" I yelled and sped off to their dorm.

At Shinee's dorm~

Before I waltzed in I took a look at myself and adjusted my pink and black ruffled dress while puckering my lips cutely. 'Wow, good thing no one saw me! They'll think I was gonna kiss someone!' I thought to myself while hesitating to knock on the door.

After knocking 'finally~' I waited at the door and heard footsteps rushing to the door. But to my surprise Taemin opened the door and tackled me into a bear hug. But being the weak, skinny self that I am, I couldn't do much about it.

"You're late. And Taemin, let go of her, will you?" commanded -- Minho? I couldn't see him that well since he was rushing around in a blur.

Jonghyun came into view just then. "Hi! What's your name?" he gave me an eye smile. 'Okay, this is confuzzling and messing up my brain. What are these guys up to?'

"I'm Shin SungRin. But just call me Rin!" I gave him a sweet smile and offered a hand. He shook it and after a couple minutes, we were finally settled on the couch talking.

"So, lets talk about your dance partner first. Hmm, let us boys discuss who is best for you!" Key suggested. I nodded and looked around the room while they were busy talking. Just then I noticed Onew was missing.

"Where's-" I began but they cut me off by accident.

"Onew is your dance partner!" I froze. Then I squealed with mere joy. "ONEW??!!"

"Ya? A voice popped out at the back.

"You're her dance partner!" everybody beamed. I was like a love sick puppy instead. He gave me a smile and sat beside me on the couch but I was still frozen.


Is it good?! You gotta tell me! :3 I'm dying to know~

Anyways ... I got 2 suscribers! Thank you~ Kamsahae~ Arrigato~ Plz comment if you want an update faster, and I'll as soon as I can! Keep up the views! Plz upvote! Everything's appreciated! 

Shall we head on with the photos?

When Onew popped out of nowhere, saying "ya?":

1onew2.jpg

What Rin was wearing today:

wholesale korean dress k1222 Pink