Double Trouble

Love At First Sight

Sungrin's POV

"Yah, put this on already!" I handed Tao a white shirt, black vest, pink tie, and a black pant. "Pink?" he whined. I glared at him and he immediately put it on.

"Miss Shin Sungrin, two more minutes!" the intercom boomed. "Yah! Hurry up will you!" I yelled at him while adjusting my black dress and matching shoes and bow. "Okay I'm done~" I quickly grabbed him and ran for the stage with my papers.

"I'm here!" I yelled with papers in my hand that I raised up in the air.

I looked around the room and spotted my brother walking up  to the stage. "Please start the performance." The person at the front who took my papers said. "What do we do?" Tao asked unaware. "Just dance to 'History' I told him. I motioned for the music to start and began dancing with him.

Halfway through the song Onew burst out of the curtains following with f(x), the rest of the SHINee members, and Exo-M and K. Both me and Tao jumped at the sight and gawked as the song stopped and the stalkers (A/N: haha, lol sorry they're idol stalkers cuz they were jealous) awkwardly got up and appologized. But when they were appologizing Eunhyuk came bursting out of no where asking what the hell I was doing at the audition.

"What are you doing here?! What are these people doing here?!" he shouted. "U-um I-"

"Omo! Eunhyukkie~ !!" some fangirls from the crowd screamed. "Run~" I whispered to the bunch of idols hiding behind me.

We ran out of the stage and out the door. "Yah~ Stay here will you?!" Blabbed Eunhyuk right when we ran out the door. 'Oh, well then he'll be mad at me so I can't sleep at the dorm tonight~ Ah! Wait, I have an idea~'

"So~ Do you guys mind if I sleep at your guys' dorm for tonight?" I asked f(x) with a puppy face. "Yay~ A sleepover!" bursted Luna cheerfully. "No problem" Chorused Sulli, Amber, and Victoria. "Sure, you can sleep in my bedroom tonight~" offered Krystal.

"Thanks guys~" I said with a soft smile.

"Can we come too?" asked Exo M and K while doing 'Bbuing Bbuing' and puppy faces. "How about us?" Asked shinee with their aegyo faces on.

"Sure~ I me-" before Luna could reconsider Exo and Shinee ran off yelling "Thank you~ We'll pack our things!" While the rest of f(x) was glaring at innocent Luna.


Tao's POV

'Her face was really pretty up close' I felt my cheeks burn while thinking that just tonight I'll be able to stare at her gleaming face through the night. 'But I still trust that the guys will keep my secret from her, since I've always told them my secrets'

"Hey guys, I think I have a crush on Rin~" Them all snapped their heads at me.

"No~ I still love her! She's mine!" Fought Luhan. "Hey Kungfu panda and Cutie pie, why don't you fight outside while I ask her out?" smirked Kris. "A pretty boy like me will have to be hers~" fought back Kai. "How about a puppy faced oppa?" Added Baekhyun, and pretty soon all of us were fighting over the same girl. "We're home~" Manager Hyung stated.

"Yah~ Who get's packed up and gets there first get's the girl~" I teased, and we started running towards the dorm.


Onew's POV

'Man~ That damn Tao, I could have been her dance partner! But I can tell the guys that I like her, right?'

"Hey guys, I have a crush on Rin~" They all looked at me. "It's obvious that all of us do, including Exo" Key finally spoke up. "We're home" the driver said.

"The first one packed up and there get's the girl~ And remeber we're against Exo too!" I shouted before running into the dorm. 'I wonder if she likes chicken? Wait-- what am I thinking? Oh, maybe about my favorite food cuzz I'm really hungry~' I thought.


Sungrin's POV

'I should wear this!' I held up a flowery patterned dress with matching bows and a black pair of boots.

'Hmm, I would also need to get out of this house without being seen~' But before thinking I snuck out of the house but when I got out of the house someone was standing beside my car. 'Oh my god~ I think it's my brother!'

I quickly ran across the lawn and whacked him across the head with my suitcase without thinking and drove away, but when I looked back it wasn't him!

'Omy gosh~ Who is that? It's oops-- Sungmin' But I was already late and without any care I drove off to f(x)'s dorm on full speed.


Hey guys~ I added Exo, f(x), and Shinee! Hope You're happy now~

I can't do pictures sorry! I'm busy with homework and will be updating tomorrow! Then Bye until next time! Comment, suscribe, and upvote~ Sorry it' so short~ I can't really do much but will be updating all week with short chapters~

See you in the next chappie! Happy reading~