Wait she's going WHERE?

What Happens When You're Famous

 

"Hello, we are Super Junior!"

A roar of cheers followed. The group of nine boys bowed; after straightening back up, they smiled and waved before taking a seat.

All of them except for one. This particular member noticed one of the fans waving a huge "조규현 사랑해!!!" [I love you Kyuhyun, basically] sign, spaztastically jumping up and down, screaming. But it wasn't the sign that caught his attention; he was used to such signs. Not that he was full of himself, but he just saw them so often, it didn't startle him. No, it definitely wasn't the sign: it was the small girl holding it. He smiled at her and waved at her. This particular member happened to be Kyuhyun.

"Hey, Kyuhyun, you can sit down now," Sungmin whispered from next to him in Korean.

Kyuhyun, realizing he was still standing, sat down, eyes still on the girl.

The girl's eyes widened as she noticed Kyuhyun, her favorite Super Junior member, make eye contact with her and smile. She, without thinking, yelled "I LOVE YOU KYUHYUN!"

Just as she shouted, however, everyone had calmed down. But the fact that she had just shouted at a time in complete silence was nullified as her head was spinning with Kyuhyun's dazzling smile. This particular shorty (<33) was named Lynn Kim.

"Yes, we're all excited to have Super Junior, the Korean boy band that has captured the heart of many," the host said. "First things first--"

"Sorry for interrupting you, but I would like to bring on stage the young lady who ... confessed her love to me?" Laughter rippled throughout the stadium again. "May I?"

"Of course!"

Lynn, at this point, realized it was her Kyuhyun was talking about. Her heart started beating faster.

This was further accelerated when Kyuhyun got up and walked off the stage. Lynn just happened to be sitting on a seat on very edge of the walkway, which made it easy for Kyuhyun to come up to her and offer his hand to her. "Are you willing to come up with me?" he said in english.

"O-Oh, me?" Lynn's nervous voice said.

Kyuhyun merely smiled and nodded. "U-Uh, ok," she said, getting up, not willing to take Kyuhyun's hand because her's was sweaty. She didn't want to give a bad impression to the iest man on Earth.

Kyuhyun, noticing Lynn's nervous expression, quickly deduced correctly that Lynn didn't want to offer a sweaty hand. He withdrew his hand and walked back to the stage, Lynn following closely behind, face light red.

When they reached the stage, Kyuhyun turned around. "May I ask what your name is?"

"L-Lynn Kim."

Kyuhyun's eyebrows rose. "Oh! So you're Korean?" Lynn nodded shyly, heart still pounding. "I should've guessed. You look Korean, too." 

Lynn tried for a smile. "Wow, your smile is really pretty."

Lynn's cheeks started to turn visibly red. "T-Thanks," she replied in a small voice, blushing hard at Kyuhyun's compliment.

"Well, are you curious why I brought you up?" Lynn looked up, realizing that looking at the floor wasn't respectful. However, looking at Kyuhyun stole the words from ; so instead, she nodded. "Well, last week, our manager and Super Junior was playing a game. I manged to win that game," groans from Super Junior were heard. Kyuhyun turned around for a second. "Shh," he shushed them before turning back to face Lynn. "And the prize for winning that game was that I got to choose one person to follow us around in Korea," he explained. "And I decided to choose you."

Lynn's mouth hung open. Her? Following around Super Junior? FOR A WHOLE WEEK? She was definitely in, no matter what her parents said. She squealed, momentarily forgetting that she was in front of a large audience. "OH MY GOD I'D LOVE THAT!"

Kyuhyun smiled at the cute reaction. "Great! Now all we have to do is get your parents' permission, and we're set! By the way, all expenses are paid by SM, so there's no need to worry about money," he added. Kyuhyun then pointed to an empty seat; on the back of it was a piece of paper that said 'RESERVED'. "There's your seat, right where all of us can see you," he said, once again smiling at her. Then, he leaned in. "And so I can see you," he whispered to her, leaning away and winking at her.

Lynn's heart sped up, if possible. Speechless, she stood there for a second before realizing she should walk to her seat.

As soon as she sat down, she whipped out her phone and sent a text message to her best friends: "GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?!? OMGOMG I GET TO FOLLOW AROUND SUPER JUNIOR IN KOREA FOR A WEEK OMGOMG -LE FOREVER FANGIRLING-"

 

i'M SORRY IF IT WAS BAD GEN BUT OK I DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE AND STUFF. PLUS THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO INTRODUCE STUFF. SO I HOPE THERE WAS ENOUGH KYUGEN AND THAT KYUHYUN DIDN'T SEEM TOO CREEPY O__O