Yoochun On A Night Out

One Shot Deals with DBSK

"Hyung.... Where are you dragging me tonight?" Yoochun whined as his friend was pulling him along

"Ya, you haven't been out in forever. You have to come out to find yourself a girlfriend anyways." Hyuntae, his close hyung, has been trying to hook Yoochun up for the past few years but no luck.

"I don't want a girl from a club. I want to meet her in a more conservative place. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Yoochun was irritated at his own friend who wouldn't take his opinion into consideration.

They arrived at a Club X in a the outskirts of the club scene in Cheongdam-dong district in Gangnam. It wasn't too flashy but it had groups of girls coming in and out and guys gathered around them offering rides or to go out and drink some more. Yoochun looked at the building and sighed.

"Wahhh... look at all those pretty unnis." Hyuntae's eyes had officially become hearts as he watched the girls pass him.

"What are you talking about? None of them are pretty." Yoochun scoffed. "They're literally wearing nothing in this weather."

"Shut up. C'mon let's go in." Hyuntae's voice was filled with excitement as he grabbed Yoochun's arm and dragged him in.

The music was blaring. The club wasn't too hot, but it was at the right temperature. The amount of people who passed by them caused them to stumble a bit. Girls were going left and right holding drinks. Guys helping girls who were on the floor drunk. And you call yourselves girls? Yoochun wasn't a big of a fan of girls who drank like men and wore revealing clothes. Before Yoochun realized he was deep in thought with the amount of people in the club, he looked around to notice that Hyuntae had disappeared. Aish... this hyung

"Hyung! Hyung!" Yoochun yelled out as he squeezed through people.

He went to the second level where there was another bar and looked over the crowd and spotted Hyuntae in the middle of the dancefloor with numerous girls around him. Grinding and exchanging glances with girls around him. Yoochun smirked. Go get 'em, hyung. Yoochun turned around and went to the bar. 

"Can I get something for you to drink?" The bartender asked as if it wasn't the thousandth time for the night.

"I'll just take a Manhattan." Yoochun ordered.

"Coming right up." As the bartender walked off to prepare his drink.

Yoochun still couldn't comprehend why he was still here. And of course, why Hyuntae hyung consistently insisted he come here when he was just gonna sit at the bar all night until it was time to take his hyung back home. 

"Here's your drink, sir." The bartender set his drink infront of him. Yoochun nodded in response.

He stirred the fluorecent red orange drink in front of him as he looked down. He took a slight sip. Yoochun looked back up with his gaze scanning the top floor. He couldn't stop but overhear a conversation someone was having on the phone across from him. She was....gorgeous......

"I really don't know why you just brought me here so you could ditch me again once you found someone to go home with. Meahri... You think I was kidding when I told you last time?" Her voice was filled with care, but there was anger and disappointment in her voice.... Like a mother... Yoochun couldn't help but notice her tone of voice. Her voice was husky but it was sweet. "No, I'm about to leave once Miyoung stops dancing. Then I'm going straight to get you. I'm done with you leaving with a different guy every time you go out. Stop trusting everyone. I'll see you in a bit. Bye." 

Yoochun was so focused on her conversation he forgot to look at her. She had her hair swooped to the side with voluptuous curls. She didn't have pale skin, she had a beautiful tan for the winter season, he noticed she had freckles that covered her cheeks, and no double eyelids, but her eyes were the right size, nothing overwhelming but had a natural beauty. He could tell she was natural. Yoochun felt water on his arm and realized he had been drooling. Hoping no one noticed he whiped it off, grabbed his drink, and mustered up some courage to go sit with her.

His steps were light when he got off his high stool, but as he was approaching close, his steps were heavy and couldn't control his body. But thankfully, he sat next to her. He wasn't too sure if his posture looked appealing because of how unconsciously this was happening. He didn't feel her eyes on him. He slowly took a peek and cleared his throat.

"I'm.... Yoochun. Park Yoochun." Yoochun's voice was shaky but it seemed to come out. After saying it he looked over at her and made eye contact. She was staring straight at him. Her right eyebrow raised and then lowered. She smiled at him.

"I know. There's a lot of talk about you in the club right now." Her voice was at ease and structured.

"Huh? You know who I am already?" Yoochun's eyes raised and his curiousity fell on her and how she knew of his existence.

"Well... yeah. Park Yoochun-ssi? JYJ? Dong Bang Shin Ki? I'd be an idiot if I didn't know you." She replied and took a sip of drink. He noticed it was just water though. Classy....

"Well now that you know who I am.... Are you gonna tell me who you are?" Yoochun replied hoping... just hoping....

"Hmm... What makes you curious? I don't really expect to meet anyone at the club to tell my name to...."

Aish... ya, stop playing hard to get. You like me, don't you? Yoochun thought as he smirked to himself

"Because... I thought you were pretty." His smirk turned into a grin as he turned his body towards her.

She looked down and smiled, "Well, rumor wasn't wrong then." She returned Yoochun's gaze back.

"What rumor?!" Yoochun was flustered as he hadn't heard any rumor about him around the clubs, but then again he hardly talked to anyone once he got inside the club.

"Well, you don't really talk to girls at clubs unless they're drop dead gorgeous. Heard all the girls talking about it in the bathroom.Thought I'd let you know. But you don't seem to pay attention to them." She tilted her head.

"Wow.... well, I can explain.... I'm just not too fond of girls from clubs. My friend has been dragging me along to the club to meet some girls but they aren't too appealing to me."

"Then... I am? I have the honor to be talking to THE Park Yoochun." She giggled.

She's letting her guard down... She's perfect.... Her giggle... Yoochun thought as he tried to embrace every aspect of her body. She was actually dressed for the weather in nice pair of skinny pants and a oversized sweater with jewels on it and a flannel underneath.

"Well ... Then I guess I do have to introduce myself... I'm... Shiyeon. Lee Shi Yeon." She pronounced her name assertively and a playfullness leaked out.

"Shiyeon... Lee Shiyeon... Why does it sound so familiar?" Yoochun's forehead scrunched as his thought process began.

"Wouldn't be surprised if you figure out who I am. I have to go right now. But here's my business card." She handed him a platinum gold business card with a silver cursive font that shined in the dark bar. "Next time, let's not meet in the club." She bowed her head slightly and walked off.

Her scent lingered as she walked off. It was a sweet floral scent. A smell he knew he wouldn't be able to forget. He looked down at the card and read it. 

Hera

World Wide Cosmetics

CEO Lee Shi Yeon

WHAT?! Yoochun literally shouted in his mind He was in the middle of drinking and accidently spit it out due to shock.

"No this is a joke..."Yoochun said aloud.

"What is? Is it a funny joke?" Hyuntae came around and sat where she had sat.

"Hyung...." Yoochun was so shocked he just handed her card to him. He couldn't think as he handed it over to him.

Hyuntae looked at it as his eyes widen, "YA! DID YOU MEET HER!?" Hyuntae's voice was filled with excitement and roared through the second floor.

Yoochun was only able to let out a nod for the first few seconds, "Hyung... I... I just met her and... She's... perfect."

"Waaaa... See look what I told you. You were able to find the girl of your dreams at a club. Hyung never lies."

"Huh? Yeah... Hyung, thanks... so much." Yoochun was so shocked his body couldn't comprehend what had happened.

Yoochun's heart pounded as his mind raced through the event as he settled in his bed that night. The thought of her made his stomach feel sick and his heart race faster than his own car. He smiled to himself knowing he found the girl of his dreams.