Taepoong and Choikang

One Shot Deals with DBSK

"Ya! Taepoong-ah!" Yunho called out for his dog after losing grip of the leash. "Aish" Yunho picked up his running pace and caught up with his dog since Taepoong had finally stopped running.

Yunho grabbed the leash back and bent down to pet his dog, panting he smiled at his dog and said,

"If you ever try to overpower your dad, no food for an entire day!" Yunho joked around and grinned at his dog.

He hasn't been able to see his dog for a while after sending him to dog school and a hectic schedule after TVXQ!'s comeback but since his schedule was slowing down even with his new drama, he wanted to spend more time with his dog whom he neglected for the past three years. The crisp air of Seoul reached his lungs as his breathing slowed down and he had returned to a slow jog again. He enjoyed days where he could disappear from the media and be a normal person for once. It was only six in the morning but Han River was flooded with people running, walking, riding bikes, or just getting in their daily exercises. He was dressed casually with a hat to avoid any interaction with people so he wouldn't attract people and ruin his day off. Yunho slowly picked up his pace with Taepoong who was reluctantly running only a few feet ahead of him rather than running away again. He passed the pedestrians one by one without giving a second glance. He saw something in the corner of his eye, a girl, no... a woman... he thought. She was in skinny workout pants and a nicely fitted workout jacket but what caught his eye was that she also had a Siberian husky that was running with her. Yunho couldn't stop admiring her but all of a sudden her pace quickened and she ran right past him. He smirked. My kind of girl he thought, a girl who's able to show more strength than a guy. Her aura overpowered him, forcing him to become shy all of a sudden. He quickened his pace and caught up right behind her. He followed her for the time being because he didn't want to ruin her workout. He admired her from behind, finding every perfection about her. She was lean but slim, her figure was feminine with an athletic feel, and her hair was in a sleek ponytail--long and black-- the way he liked it.

About 30 minutes passed until the girl stopped and bent down and put her hands on her knees. She was panting but it was a steady pant. She quickly composed herself and walked off to the bench a few feet away from her. Yunho stopped to but far enough from her for her not to notice him. Yunho sat down on the bench next to her's and tried to listen to her talk. 

"Choikang-ah... sorry, that was a bit tough for you, right?" The girl smiled and petted her husky playfully on the head.

Yunho wanted to chuckle aloud because her dog was named choikang but he kept it to himself. He noticed her voice was soft but powerful and feminine but husky. He fell for her just a  bit more. He had to know who she was. Yunho tried to devise a plan to talk to her. He sat for a while until he noticed her get up and start walking off. Yunho quickly got up and about to start walking towards her but stopped in his tracks because he didn't want to come off as stalkerish. He pulled himself together and sat back down and watched her slowly jog off. 

"Aish! You idiot!" Yunho said under his breath as he lightly hit himself on his head. 

He was disappointed that he wasn't about to approach her nor try and find a way to approach her. He decided maybe she would come back the next day. Yunho got his phone out and called his manager so he could have his schedule free for the next morning so he could come back.

"Hyung! Do I have a schedule tomorrow morning at six?" Yunho raised his voice in excitement.

"Hold on." He could hear his manager rustling some papers but this caused Yunho to become more anxious.

"Hurry!"

"Calm down, what's with you? Ok, you have a schedule at five to nine for your drama tomorrow morning. So no, you're not free. Why?"

"Ugh, is there any way I could push the filming to seven?" Yunho suddenly turned into a five year hoping he would get his way through childish complain.

"Yunho.... That's not my dealing. Why do you need to push it back?" His manager replied.

"Uh.. personal reasons. Hyung, please..." Yunho pleaded.

"Alright, I'll talk to the directors and I'll call back later if that helps any bit." 

"Thank you, hyung! I owe you!" Yunho's voice was quickly lightened and high pitched.

"Yeah, yeah. Bye, I'll see you later." And his manager hung up.

"Assa!" Yunho fist pumped and laughed. 

Yunho got up and ran back to his apartment to wait for the next day rather than spending it doing something useful. Later that night his manager had called to tell him the directors agreed to push back filming but only if he would be able to complete two scenes within three hours. He agreed reluctantly and laid in bed the entire night thinking about how to approach the girl of his dreams the next morning.

Yunho got up extra early the next morning considering he couldn't fall asleep that night. He decided to dress less in disguise although he might risk himself getting caught by fans or media but he didn't care. He decided not to wear a hat but instead wore a nice workout jacket with an Adidas shirt and training pants. He took a deep breath before he walked out his apartment and headed his way to Han River with Taepoong. 

Yunho was jogging at a slow pace looking all around him looking for the girl but he couldn't find her face anywhere. He thought maybe he got there too early so he stopped and spent some time on the bench and started running again. He started to give a pep talk to his dog,

"Taepoong-ah! You have to make her fall for you so she'll fall for me, okay?" If not, get her dog's attention! " 

As Yunho was talking he noticed someone pass him. He was startled to notice it was the girl. He saw her smirk right before he passed him and it made him curious. Did she hear me? He smiled and caught up to her pace.

"Nice seeing you again." The girl's voice easily came out as she was running faster than him.

Yunho couldn't take his eyes off her and made him speechless. Did she notice me looking at her yesterday? Aish 

"Uh... yeah... uh.. uh." Yunho couldn't put his words together.

She chuckled and she looked straight into his eyes as she turned to look at him.

"Not much of a talker?" She smiled as she slowed her pace.

"No... no, it's just..." Yunho started

"Am I intimidating you?" Her voice turned into a playful tone and he found relief.

"No, I'm just surprised you would remember me..." Yunho trailed

"Well, you have the same stature of the guy who seemed to have the same husky as you and have a thing for admiring me from afar."

"Oh.. haha." Yunho gave out an awkward laugh. 

The girl came to a stop and Yunho stopped too. He looked at her as she slowly wiped off the small amount of sweat on her forehead. 

"I'm Shiyeon. Lee Shiyeon." His heart stopped as she introduced herself and gave her hand out to him. 

"Yunho... Jung Yunho." He smiled and he took her hand into a grasp and shook her soft hands. She smiled back.