Chocolate Milk with Changmin

One Shot Deals with DBSK

"Hyung, what time do we have to leave for the recording?"

"In about fifteen minutes." 

Manager Kim replied to Changmin as he looked at his watch. Changmin had gone to a cafe nearby the MBC recording studio before TVXQ!'s recording for the music show. Changmin was immersed in his laptop when he heard the entrance door slide open and a dry wind blew through the cafe onto his legs. He burried himself deeper into his thick muffler that was given to him by a fan. The cafe was quiet although it was mid morning, the cold whether of Korea has taken everyone by storm and people have been hiding out in their homes to be away from the deadly coldness. He heard some shuffling around him and then the door opened again. The voice of an outspoken girl struck his ear getting his attention.

"Unnie! Over here!"

Changmin noticed that she had on numerous layers and quickly wondered what kind of figure she had under all the clothes that buried her alive. Another girl came and sat infront of her and by a quick glance he could tell she was a woman of wealth and power. Her sleek outfit with piercing heels intimidated him.

"Unnie, where have you been! I wanted to see you for so long! Why haven't you replied to my messages and calls?"

The beautiful outspoken girl's face was glowing. Changmin wondered what relationship they were in for such different kind of girl could be friends. He wondered why he was even bothering with these thoughts but he had the strongest attraction to the outspoken girl.

"Did anyone ever teach you to stop talking or were you always this annoying?"

The other girl sharply replied lowering her sunglasses off her eyes. The face of the outspoken girl fell and grew into a confusion.

"What? Unnie, why are you like this?" 

"Stop calling me unnie cause we're not in any kind of friendship for you to call me that."

"What? What are you talking about!"

"If you want to save your company, save it yourself." and then splash!

The fierce girl threw the glass of water at the outspoken girl's face. She walked off and exited the cafe. Changmin was in pure astonishment and grew curious. The outspoken girl sat there in a state of aweness. Changmin got up and sat in the seat next to her. He took out the handkerchief in his pocket and started dabbing her face. He was met by her cold hand that pushed him away. 

"Pleast stop...."

She said quietly. She continued to have a blank stare that only stayed on the ground. Changmin reached over to her other hand and put his handkerchief in her hand. She got up and pushed her chair back and stormed out the cafe. He watched her leave to find her getting into a pearly white  Jeep Wrangler. He was surprised to see a Jeep because they aren't that ferverlent in Korea nor a girl driving one. He found her even more charming. He sighed as he turn his head back towards to where she was seated. Underneath the chair there was a fallen brown document folder. He picked it up, hoping it belonged to her so it could lead him to her. He was about to open it but his manager came from behind and notified him that they had to leave.

On the ride to the studio, Changmin opened the folder in the backseat slanting his body position so his manager didn't see it. He contemplated whether or not he should look but realized he had to so he could return it to the girl. The papers at first glance looked like reports for a company and then as he looked closely it was documents for a new summer skincare line for the cosmetics line Venus. Changmin's eyebrows tightened and his eyes squinted to read the fine prints. He shuffled through the papers and at the end of the documents it was the agreement page. It had the signature of the CEO. He read aloud,

"Lee... Si... Yeon..." 

"What? Did you say something Changmin-ah?" His manager's voice surprised him and Changmin gave him a hurried "No."

Changmin quickly reached for his phone in his pocket and searched her name. Her name linked to the skin care line's website but he wanted a picture. When his phone arrived to the image page, it was pages filled with the outspoken girl's face. Her face was plastered on the body of hers that wasn't covered in layers but in beautiful gowns, clothes, but numerous everyday outfits. He looked at every picture, falling deeper into her eye smiles, sweet smile, and rosy cheeks. He was so immersed in the pictures that when the van stopped he slid off his chair half way. 

"We're here. C'mon, Changmin-ah! Yunho's waiting." 

"Oh okay!"

Changmin was flustered and shuffled the papers back into the right place and put it back in the folder. he carefully slid the document into his backpack and got out to be met with a slap of cold air and screams of his fans.

After getting off the stage after the performance, Lee Si Yeon's face popped back into his mind and her documents. He asked some of the makeup artists if they knew where the headquarters were and he was greeted by smiles and 'of courses.'  He planned to go and deliver it to her personally hoping maybe she'll notice him. 

"Hyung, I'm going to leave okay!?" Changmin yelled as he finished up packing his stuff. 

"What? Where are you going?" Yunho yelled back.

"I have some business to run! We're free for the rest of the day!" Changmin ran out the door and into the van. He told his manager to take him home so he could drive himself. 

"Meeting someone?" His manager asked.

"No, just some business to take care of." Changmin didn't want suspicions of any sort.

Changmin got in his car and headed into the business district of Gangnam. When he arrived at the headquarters, the building was taller than he imagined, although he already knew the prestigiousness of the company itself, he was even more intimidated quickly. He went up inside to be greeted by the workers at the front desk.

"What floor is the CEO on?" Changmin asked.

He didn't realize that he hadn't covered up with any disguise but was still in full makeup and hair until the workers were gasping and smiling. 

"I'm sorry but do you have a scheduled meeting with her?" The worker was composed while the other female workers were swooning over him.

"No, but I met the CEO earlier this day and she left something that seems very important and I'd like to return it to her."

"Oh then you can leave it with me and I will deliver it up." 

"No, i was hoping to return it to her personally." Changmin said and his lips curved into a slight smirk.

"Excuse me, let me just call to see if she's available." The worker had fallen. Changmin smiled to himself and praised himself of his good looks.

"Sir, she's not in her office at the current moment but you can go up to the 25th floor and you'll be greeted by her secretary. She'll be out in ten minutes and you can wait in her office for the time being." The female worker responded with a smile and Changmin smiled back.

"Thank you!" Changmin walked up to the elevator and was stuck in one with numerous workers. Changmin ended up being the only one left in the elevator as he passed the 20th floor. As he got off, he was greeted by a well-kept and bright front desk and a female secretary,

"Can I please have your name so I can inform CEO Lee on your identity?" The secretary had a soft spoken voice unlike her boss.

"Shim Chang Min." He smiled and she wrote down his name on a document like paper. The secretary led him to the CEO's office where he was told to just take a seat in one of the chairs. When he walked in he was in pure astonishment because the room was larger than he expected and filled with numerous toys and girly items. He looked around at the strange yet playful ornaments that decorated her room. As he walked around he found a wall of picture frames neatly set of herself and friends. As he looked at them individually, he found that most of her friends in the pictures were Americans. "So... she's from America?" He smirked at her pictures with her cute poses. This was the least of what he expected to find in a professional office.

All of a sudden the door opened to be greeted by a women in a classic outfit of high waisted dress pants and a cream blouse and heels. Changmin was surprised and he looked at her at amazement. Not that she was just beautiful but the complete 180 degree change. She was on the phone while carrying a stack of papers. She was speaking English, her hair flowed around as she moved her body towards her desk, but she hasn't noticed his presence. Changmin held the folder tightly in his hands and approached her desk. She got off the phone and set it down. She looked up at him from her seat. Changmin's heart stopped the moment her light brown eyes struck his. He tried speaking but his voice got stuck in his throat.

"I hear you have something for me?" Her voice was harsh and cold while her face was warm and her eyes were pure.

"Uh... e-e-earlier today at the cafe, do-do you remember me? I gave you a handkerchief." Changmin stuttered over his few words. He waited for her to answer but she was searching her mind because her eyes were diverted upwards and then shot down. 

"Oh!" Her face opened into a smile and her face warmed up. She opened her drawer and took out his handkerchief. "SCH? This is you right?" 

Changmin nodded.

"Thank you for giving it to me although I declined." She smirked and handed it to him.

"Oh no you don't have to give it back.  You can keep it if you ever need it again."

"Well then, thank you. I'll use it wisely." She smiled.

"And here's your documents. I looked through it to find who it belonged to but I didn't mean to. I just needed to know the owner." Changmin handed the folder to her and was met by her grasp on the other end.

"It's fine. I would've done the same. Thank you so much for returning this to me. I was searching for it everywhere!" Her voice was warm and clear.  Just then her secretary walked in.

"CEO, TEAM B is ready to present their ideas." 

"Huh? Oh, okay. Let them in. " Si Yeon's eyes diverted back to Changmin, "I'm sorry but this is where I believe I'll have to excuse myself. Can you leave your information at the front desk so I can thank you another time?" 

"No, you don't have to thank me. No need." Changmin refused because he hoped to meet her in a fated way rather than planned.

"Well then. Thank you again." She walked off to the other side of her office where she opened the door to a clear, see through room.  Changmin smiled and walked out the office.

 

 

 

"Aishhhh." Changmin took a small shot of soju. He was in the park outside of his apartment complex drinking alone. He was on one of the swings in the empty park.

Changmin was drinking his stress away. Tonight wasn't the night to drink with his friends but to just drink by himself to think. He couldn't stop thinking about Lee Siyeon and her ability to become a completely different person but he was amazed at her transformations and what was the reason behind what happened that morning with the other girl. He continued to drink without becoming drunk. But as he took another sip he heard someone next to him. He turned his head to find a girl in a training suit with a long North Face jacket. He tilted his head to get a closer look. The girl was holding a bottle of chocolate milk and an entire bag of more milk. She was on a swing two seats away from him.

" I must be an idiot or something... being fooled like that." The girl's voice sounded familiar.... Changmin looked closer. As he looked closer, her face turned towards him and looked straight at him. He was greeted by Lee Si Yeon's face.

Changmin's heart stopped and then started fluttering. 

"We meet again." She spoke in a lifted voice. She smiled and returned back to drinking her milk. 

"You... remember me?" Changmin's voice was flustered and he tried to get a grip of himself.

"Well, we're meeting for the third time today. How couldn't I remember?" She looked at him and then at his bottle of soju. "What's bothering you?"

"Huh? What?" Changmin looked down at his bottle of soju and looked at her. She was still drinking her milk like a five year old. "Oh.. oh.. nothing."

"Well, I don't know any other reason except something's bothering a man for him to be drinking alone in the middle of the night at a park." She giggled and looked straight at Changmin.

"Well, I'll tell you what's bothering me if you tell me why you're drinkng so much milk."

She smirked and lowered her milk bottle, "Well, ever since I was little, I've had problems with my stomach so milk became my comforter when I was in pain and I love anything sweet and that's where the chocolate milk comes into play. So now, whenever I'm reallllllly sad or realllllly mad or just plain happy, I buy loads of milk and drink it at the park." She smiled and looked down, "Childish.. I know."

"No...." He wanted to say she was perfect. But he looked at her and smiled and found a spark in her eyes that made him smile nonstop.

 

*eh, it seems rough at the end but my day dream was cut short when I had this so... well... uh... hope you guys enjoyed!