I Love You

Follow Your Soul

 

Minjee sat at the apartment, scared. She was afraid to go outside. She hated the fact she was scared. She didn't want to be scared.

 

Everyone was worried about her. They never left her home alone They never let her go out alone.

 

Minjee felt scared and trapped. She wanted to go out and not be afraid. She wanted to show that she was stronger than that. At the same time she was afraid that she would run into him. She was scared he would try again. 

 

What if he succeeded the second time? 

 

She knew if he succeeded, she wouldn't be able to handle it. It scared her to know that detail. 

 

Worse. If Taecyeon was with her when she ran into him and he got hurt. It would kill her. She definitely couldn't handle it, if he got hurt. 

 

As she sighed, someone knocked on her door. "Come in." Minjee said.

 

Taecyeon poked his head in and said, "Minjeeeeeeee." She responded with a raised eyebrow. "Get dressedddddd."

 

"Whyyyyy?" Minjee responded.

 

"Becauseeeeeee I want to take you somewhereeeeeee." Taecyeon replied. Minjee nodded and he shut the door to let her change.

 

Minjee changed quickly and went out the room to find Taecyeon smiling at her.

 

"Come on!" Taecyeon exclaimed and grabbed her hand, dragging her towards the door.

 

Minjee just decided to stay silent and let him take her wherever he wanted to take her. Just have fun with your boyfriend, Minjee thought to herself.

 

It turns out, Taecyeon had decided to take Minjee somewhere fun. An amusement park. This should be fun, Minjee thought. 

 

She smiled at Taecyeon and said, "No wonder you're excited."

 

He nodded his head vigorously and screamed, "YES! NO LET'S GO PLAY!"

 

Play they did. They went on rides. Ate. Went on more rides. They even took lots of pictures. 

 

Before they knew it, light turned to dark. Taecyeon decided that was the time to take her home. Of course not before he does his one last surprise. 

 

"Minjee, close your eyes." Taceyone said. Minjee was about to complain, but Taecyeon shushed her. "Please close your eyes." She ended up agreeing and closing her eyes.

 

Taecyoen took out a necklace out of his pocket and put it around her neck. "Don't open your eyes yet." He said as clasped the necklace. He moved her hair and turned her around, so she was facing him. "Open your eyes."

 

Minjee opened her eyes and instantly grabbed the necklace. It was a locket. A heart locket. Her eyes went from the locket to Taecyeon. "It's beautiful Taec, but you didn't.."

 

Before she could finish her sentence, Taecyeon had kissed her. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Minjee, I wanted too. I wanted to give you something. Especially a locket that can hold a picture of both of us. A locket is something I knew you could have with you at all times. Think of it as having me with you all the time."

 

Minjee smiled and nodded. "Ok. Thank you."

 

Smiling, Taecyeon leaned in closer. Once their lips touched. Minjee was on cloud nine. She wrapped her arms around Taecyeon's neck and deepened the kiss. 

 

When Taecyeon pulled back, he once again gazed into her eyes. This time what he said was something Minjee wasn't expecting.

 

"I love you." He said.

 

It seemed like the smile that was already there on Minjee's face, grew bigger. She was happy he felt that way because she felt the same. "I love you too."

 

Grinning, he kissed her again. 

 

It was one of the best days they have had with each other. It was a day they needed. Minjee and Taecyeon didn't want it to end.

 

At the same time, someone else had watched the whole thing. He on the other hand was not happy at all. It was one of the worst days he has had since he has been here. Seeing her with him made him angry. He was the one who was supposed to be holding and kissing her. 

 

"Minjee you will realize that you are mine and no one else's." He vowed.