Trust

Follow Your Soul

 

Jeremy vowed to take minjee as his again. Jeremy watched Minjee and Taecyeon being sweet together. Kissing and hugging. As he watched, he became more angry and wants Minjee to be his in no time.. 
 
Jeremy stay watched infront of minjee's house every single day and watched their every move. From time to time, Minjee would spot him and she would panic. Sometimes Jeremy leaves letters to Minjee just to scare her. 
 
Dear Minjee, 
    Don't you miss you cause I MISS YOU!! You will be mine in no time so just wait for me.. If you show this to anybody else, I will hurt the people around you especially your boyfriend. Haha I will hurt him the most or even kill him if that's better. If he does then I can have you to myself and nobody else would bother us so we can continue loving each other.. I love you, can't wait to be with you. 
                    Your love,
                            Jeremy
 
Minjee read the letter and she was more afraid than ever. Jeremy writes letters and he threatens her that he will hurt anyone of her loved ones especially Taecyeon. She doesn't want that to happen and she will do anything to protect taecyeon from Jeremy. She secretly hides the letters from taecyeon. The longer she keeps this from Taecyeon, the situation will get worse.... 
 
Minjee was in the shower and Kyung Mi found one the letters Jeremy send her. She took it and gave it to Taecyeon. Then Taecyeon read the letter and he was so mad. He didn't tell Minjee about him knowing about the letter.  He wants her to tell him face to face. Taecyeon couldn't hold it longer and had to confront Minjee.
 
"Babe, do you have anything to tell me? " He says to her.
"No, babe. Why?" She asked 
"Cause I found this!" He said holding the letter.
Minjee was shock and she starts apologizing to taecyeon about not telling him about it. "I'm sorry babe! I didn't and don't want you to get hurt." she said crying.
"Babe!! I won't get hurt! I rather get hurt than you getting hurt. Do you hear me? " Taecyeon said collapsing int he ground.. 
"Babe! I'm sorry! From now on I'll tell you everything. Please forgive me! " She said to Taecyeon 
"Babe, it's okay. " He said pulling her to a hug 
 
Now that Minjee told Taecyeon about it. What will Jeremy do? Will he hurt Minjee's love ones? Will Jeremy make his threat a reality?