Destined to love you by bumping into you

Follow Your Soul

 

 

Minjee laid there on the couch. She was trying to figure out what to do. Kyung Mi had to go to work, thus leaving her alone trying to cure her boredom herself. Hmm what to do, she thought. 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/15868909/tumblr_lstwg2iFlM1qfcyo3o1_500_thumb.png

Smiling, Minjee decided to get dressed and go walk around. Maybe even go to a cafe. After getting dressed, Minjee made her way out the door.

 

Minjee walked around and for some reason she couldn't get what the fortune teller had told her. Should she believe the fortune teller?  Then as she approached the cafe, she ran into someone. Again.

tumblr_lppujaMdzK1qi0t97o1_500.gif

"Sorry."  Minjee said. She heard laughter and lifted her head. She was shocked to find the guy she had ran into the other day.

 

"You like running into people don't you?" He asked as he grinned at her. 

 

"More like running into you. I haven't ran into anyone else." Minjee answered. 

 

"Really? You've only ran into me?" He said pointing to himself.

 

"Well I did run into someone yesterday but he left quickly before I could apologized." Minjee explained. 

 

"Sorry about that I was in a hurry." He replied. 

 

Minjee was shocked and said, "That was you?"

 

He nodded. "Yup so I guess this is the third time we ran into each other."

 

"It is." Minjee agreed.

 

"Which means I get to know your name." He said.

 

Minjee laughed, "It doesn't mean that."

 

"Ok you caught me. It doesn't. But I do want to know your name." He said smiling.

 

"If I tell you my name,do I get to know yours in return?" She asked.

 

He nodded. "If it makes it easier ill introduce myself first." Minjee nodded her head yes and he continued, "My name is Taecyeon."

 

"My name is Minjee." She replied.

 

"That's a pretty name." Taecyeon stated. Minjee replied with a 'Thank You'. He then said, "So Minjee what are you doing all alone?"

 

"Friends at work, so since I had nothing else to do I decided to take a walk." Minjee answered. 

 

"Oh. Hmm how about I give you my number that way you won't be too bored?" Taecyeon asked.

 

Minjee bit her lip and said, "Sure."

 

They exchanged numbers and Taecyeon then said, "Sorry I have to go. But I promise i'll text you when I'm free."

 

"Ok. You better." Minjee replied. 

 

"I will. Nice too meet you Minjee." He said.

 

"Nice to meet you too Taecyeon." She said.

 

After Taecyeon had left, a smile never left Minjee's face. She left the cafe and went back home. There she found Kyung Mi in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

 

"Whoa Kyung Mi what's with the cooking?" Minjee asked.

 

"Oh I forgot to tell you my boyfriend is coming over. I would invite my cousin but my boyfriend is free, which is amazing because he hardly ever is. My cousin however is busy." Kyung Mi explained.

 

"Oh ok. Need help?" Minjee asked. 

 

"Yes please." Kyung Mi answered.

 

Minjee helped Kyung Mi cook. Then they both got cleaned up and set the table. 

 

As they were setting the table the door bell rang. "I'll get the door." Kyung Mi said. Minjee just nodded and continued what she was doing. 

 

Minjee heard a male voice and Kyung Mi greet each other. She then heard them walk into the kitchen. When Minjee turned around, she couldn't help but think whoa Kyung Mi has a hot boyfriend.  

000k8zqt

"Minjee, this is my boyfriend Nichkhun. Khun for short. Khun this my friend Minjee." Kyung Mi said introducing Minjee and Nichkhun.

 

Minjee said, "Hi, nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too." Nichkhun replied.

 

Then they all set at the table. They talked and got to know each other. Minjee not only met a guy she can only dream of meeting, she gained more friends.