Approval

Follow Your Soul

 

It had been almost a week since her date with Taecyeon, but they kept in touch everyday through phone. It was like Minjee was in a different world. Minjee has never felt this way before and Kyung Mi could just tell by looking at her.

 

"Are you ever going to let me meet him? You know I need to approve." Kyung Mi smiled.

 

"I hope you get to meet him. I think you will approve." Minjee replied. 

 

"Good. I like seeing you this way. Truthfully I've never seen you like this." Kyung Mi said. 

 

"I think I can truly say I am happy. I've never felt like this before." Minjee explained.

 

Kyung Mi smiled and asked, "Did you invite him over tonight?"

 

"I asked him, but he said he couldn't come." Minjee answered.

 

"Aww that . Well I guess I'll meet him next time." Kyung Mi said.

 

Kyung Mi decided to have a party, so they were cleaning and setting up for it. It didn't take long to have the apartment set up and cleaned for the party.

 

Once the party begun, the apartment got crowded quickly. I didn't know Kyung Mi knew so many people, she thought. 

 

Of course without any warning Minjee ran into someone. Jeeze this never fails, she thought.

 

"Sor..ry." Minje said and as she got a look at the person, she knew who it was. It was Taecyeon.

 

"Minjee?" Taecyeon asked. It was like he was unsure if it was really her or not.

 

"Taecyeon what are you doing here?" Minjee questioned back.

 

"I'm here because it's my cousins..party. Oh my god. You're her friend? Kyung Mi's friend?" Taecyeon exploded with questions. 

 

"You're Kyung Mi's cousin?" Minjee answered back.

 

It was a shock to both of them. Then, Kyung Mi walked up to both of them. Did she hear her name? Minjee thought.

 

"Hey Minjee. I see you met my cousin, Taecyeon." Kyung Mi said. Then she noticed the looks that were on their faces and continued, "What's with the looks on your faces? Do you two know each other already?"

 

"Umm well.." Minjee started to say, but she couldn't finish. She didn't know what to say. She wasn't expecting the guy who has been making her happy this past week has been her friends cousin. 

 

Nichkhun then popped up next to Kyung Mi and said, "Oh Taec, you met Minjee." He then realized the looks on everyones faces and continued, "What's going on?"

 

Taecyeon went up to Minjee and took her hand. "I've actually took Minjee out on a date a week ago and have been talking to her non stop." He explained.

 

Minjee changed her gaze from Taecyeon to Kyung Mi. Kyung Mi was shocked and started stuttering, "H-he i-is the o-one who.." She stopped and collected herself. "Wow. That's interesting and why didn't I think of setting you two up."

 

Nichkhun started laughing, "Really Jagiya? That's all you have to say?" 

 

"Oh shush. Minjee just so you know I approve." Kyung Mi said and grabbed Nichkhuun, leaving Taecyeon and Minjee to themselves.

 

Minjee blushed as she realized that they were still holding hands. Also she couldn't believe out of all the things Kyung Mi could say, she chose to say that.

 

"Well that went well." Taecyeon said. Minjee looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What? I was wondering how my cousin was going to react about me being with a girl and I hoped it would be a good reaction. Glad she approves."

 

"I'm guessing she has to approve who you date too?" Minjee asked.

 

Taecyeon nodded and said, "She has to approve for you too?" Minjee nodded. "Well then I guess that statement was to both of us then."

 

Minjee laughed and said, "Yeah I guess so."

 

Minjee's eyes then captured his. They both smiled. Then it was like gravity decided to pull them together. Before Minjee or Taecyeon knew it, they shared a sweet innocent kiss. 

 

Once they separated from the kiss, they both couldn't help but grin. "Will you be my girlfriend? Officially?" Taecyeon asked.

 

Minjee gave him a peck on the lips and said, "Yes I will be your girlfriend. Officially."