Suho Hates Me

Everyone Hates Me

As you can tell, this chapter is super short, so it's a double update. Doesn't he just look cute?

-0-

Suho probably hates her because he spent seven years as a trainee while she only spent less than two years.

Sometimes she can feel that in the looks he shoots her. The look that said I can’t believe she’s in EXO.

To be honest, Ji Hye didn’t expect to be in EXO either. She had expected to debut in another girl group or maybe even Girls’ Generation. Groups always debuted new members too and it wasn’t like she’d be replacing anybody. She had even prepared herself to debut as a solo or even not debut at all. She was realistic. Just because she was a trainee didn’t necessarily mean she would debut.

She was glad though when she received the news that she’d debut. Wasn’t that what all trainees wanted? It was the main reason they auditioned in the first place; why they woke up early and stayed up late for practice.

She didn’t know who was more surprised when she walked into the practice room that would be holding her members. The first thing she noticed was that they were all guys.

It turned out that the group she would be joining would be the first co-ed group SM Entertainment would be debuting. She could definitely say that she was the most shocked at that news.

It wasn’t fair. It was one thing to be the only girl in the group. It’s another thing to be the only girl in a group of thirteen people. It didn’t help that out of the thirteen, she was the youngest. Out of thirteen people, she was still the maknae. That wasn’t very fair.

Admittedly Sehun and Tao shared maknae status with her, but she was the ultimate maknae and everyone loved reminding her of that. It was always Ji Hye-yah, get this for me or Ji Hye-yah, go and buy something. Sometimes she wanted to remind them that she wasn’t their maid, but she has two older brothers and an older sister. She was used to them and the situation wasn’t very different at the dorm.

She had hoped that she could escape the situation. It had dwindled when she moved into the dorms while she was a trainee, but it was the same thing every time she went back home to visit. Now, it was the same thing at the dorm.

When she joined, she knew someone would have to be stuck with the unfortunate title of being the maknae and being ordered around. It was probably odd that she hadn’t thought that unfortunate title would fall on her.

She was lucky though. She had only trained for two years before she debuted. And that brought her back to the topic of Suho (Suho hyung, because calling him Suho oppa seemed too friendly for their awkward relationship) hating her.

He never did it intentionally, but sometimes he had a way of making her feel like she wasn’t good enough. There was always a glare whenever she sang the wrong note or a shake of the head whenever she messed up their choreography. She didn’t think it was intentional. He probably hadn’t even counted on her noticing since whenever she turned to look at him, he always gave her the smile that told her it’s alright, people make mistakes. In the corner of her eye, however, she would see his disapproval and it’d make her feel like she wasn’t good enough to be in the group.