Four

Vixen

When you walked out of your apartment the next morning, your bag slung over your shoulder and ready for class, you jumped at the body crouched beside your door.

"Oh my gosh Zitao, what are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?" You put your hand over your chest.

"I brought you breakfast." Tao hopped up immediately, holding out a paper bag for you. "I thought I'd walk you to class."

"I don't want it and I don't want you to walk me anywhere." You huffed, quickly walking away.

Tao caught up to you with his long strides, "please hear me out. I was wrong for being so jealous, I know that now. Just give me another chance."

"It's too late for second chances Tao."

"No! Don't say that!" You could see his bottom lip quivering, and your heart melted a little bit.

A sigh escaped your lips and you stopped to look at him. "Maybe we could give being friends a shot. Maybe. But not right now, I really need to get to class."

Your ex held out the paper bag again once more. "You can take it with you and eat it in class. It's the most important meal of the day."

"Thanks." You had to fight off the smile trying to form on your face as you took the bag from him. "I'll see you around."

"Have a good day," Tao waved at you as you walked off.

A.N:

So maybe Tao isn't so bad, huh?  To those of you who commented (I might as well call you out, since there's only two of you: minyoungunnie and sorrowfulrain) thank you guys for commenting!  I figured Baekhyun would be a favorite at the moment, let's just see if it stays that way. Remember to comment! Please!