The Staff

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

He's going to make my life hell? Should I be worried? I think I should be scared...

"Dara!~"

I know this voice anywhere. He did not come. No, Key did not just come. When I turn around you'll disappear and Luhan won't be freaking out. One...Two...Three!

I turned around and didn't see Key. Wow! I guess it was just my imagination running wild.

"Honey! I'm back!"

I was wrong. Key was here. And he went inside the house. This is bad.

"Gah! Key don't you dare come near me! I will shove this broom up your if you come any closer!" Luhan yelled standing on top of a coffee table at the corner of the house.

"Feisty! I like that." Key answered.

"Yah! Key! What are you doing here?" I asked running inside the house.

"Well I came to get interviewed! You silly goose!"

"No no no my friend. You should leave like now..."

"Yes you should!" Luhan agreed.

Key shook his head. 

I nodded my head

He shook his

And I nodded mine.

"I'm not leaving until you give me this job." Key sat criss cross apple sauce on the floor.

I tried pulling him up but he is too heavy! I eventually gave up and looked at Luhan for advice.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Key. Please get up." I asked politely.

"No." Key barked at me.

I could see Luhan from the corner of my eye still freaking out. SO what if a gay guy has a crush on you? You shouldn't be freaking out like this!

"Ok! You win Key! You get the job just get up from the floor already!"

Luhan fainted. He literally fainted and fell on the floor.

I smacked Key on his arm "Look at what you do!"

"Don't hit me!" Key smacked my arm harder then I smacked his. "He's' still alive so it's ok.  If you want I can take care of him. It will be no problem." Key winked as he said that.

"Yes. You're gonna have to take care of him. I need to finish these interviews."

Key picked up Luhan from the floor and took him upstairs into his room.

"Please don't do anything crazy..."

Key winked at me and replied with "I'll try not to."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it was about an hour later that I heard a scream coming from Luhan's room. I hear the door open angrily and I hear angry footsteps coming down the stairs.

"DARA!" Luhan yelled at the top of his lungs. His face was filled with anger. "HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME IN A ROOM WITH KEY!? DO YOU KNOW THE THINGS KEY MIGHT HAVE POSSIBLY DONE TO ME!? OR BETTER YET AL READY DID DO ME!?"

"I didn't do anything that bad..." Key yelled from upstairs.

"YOU SEE!?"

"Luhan, you have to calm down. You see, you fainted and I still had to interview people so Key kindly offered to take care of you. You should be thanking him and not being mad at him." I surely said.

At that moment Key comes running down the stairs. "Oops! I have to go home! See you when I start working here Luhan~ Bye Dara!" Key ran out the door giggling.

"He's not working here." Luhan muttered.

"Well you can tell him that. Not me." I replied.

I hear a smack and turn around to see that Luhan face palmed himself. Ha! What a loser!

We continued with the interviews but still no luck. We didn't find any one worthy enough to work here.

The next day was pretty much the same. No cool people came and applied.

"Gyah! Why aren't any pretty girls here!? Why aren't they coming?" Luhan complained.

"I'm here." I answered back.

"You wanna get slapped don't you?" Luhan asked me.

"I don't know. Ask me tomorrow. I'll make up my mind by then." I had this huge smile on my face and was waiting to get flicked on the head cuz that's what Luhan does when I start being "smart" with him.  But he didn't. Why?

I turn to look at the door and see this petite girl with a light blue dress on. Her hair was a red color and her eyes were chinky.  Especially when she smiled. She had an eye smile. She smiled while walking towards us. 

"Hi" She said in her soft voice.

I look at Luhan and see he is memorized by her beauty. Luhan took a huge gulp and replied with a 

"Hey"

She smiled kindly. 

"Hi. What's your name?" I bowed at her.

"My name is Lee Yejin" She bowed back.

I looked at Luhan and he still had that stupid look on his face. 

"You're hired!" Luhan yelled.

It startled both me and Yejin.

"You haven't even interviewed her, Luhan." I said dragging him to the corner of the house. "You can't just pick her casue of her good looks."

"BUT she is just to cute Dara!~ Look at her small petite body and that long flowing red hair. And look at her cute little pink cheeks and that adorable smile! Dara..help me..I think I'm in love... "

I smacked his head to get his mind straight. "Shut up you fool."

"Ummm..If you don't mind me saying..I will try really hard to make you guys happy. I'll work really hard." Yejin quitely said. Her cheeks got very red filled with shyness.

"Of course! You can work here!" 

"But we haven't ev-" 

Luhan pused me out the way and started talking to Yejin..GREAT!

So I guess we have our staff members.

-Myungsoo "The Bad Boy One"

-Luhan "The Adorable Cute Kid One"

-Hyun Joong "The Charming Prince One"

-Key "The Gay One"

-Jessica "The Flirty One"

-Yejin "The Shy One"

-Dara "The Super Pretty And Amazing and Adorable and Friendly and y and Just Everything a Guy Could Ask For One"

Yup looks like we have our staff family together.