Realization

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

 

Realization.

A girl who is very emotional has a lot feelings.
And that describes me exactly. Since last night
I've been feeling a bit odd..? Myungsoo didn't yell
at me or call me names. He was acting like a normal
human being for once. One who I can tolerate. But
I can't shake the feeling that there's something
more to him. A lot more. A side I've never seen. 


"Wow Dara the walls look great and exceptionally this one!" Luhan complimented me on a work that wasn't mine but hey if I get some appreciation for once I'll take it.
"I worked on it all night!" I lied through my teeth. 
Luhan patted me on the back and wished me good luck as I walked out the door to school. I would of thought Luhan wanted me to sleep early last night because I had school today but he obviously didn't care. Ima return your alarm clock see how you like it ugly.
"Dara!"
I forze where I was. It's him. I'd recognize his voice anywhere because it's like the heavens are calling out to me. It's my prince. He came right up to my face and smiled. Of course inside I was dying but on the outside i acted so cool. You would describe cool as sweating running down my face, breathing in hard, and shaking a little right? Right.
"Let's walk to school together?" He suggested.
I nodded.
You know never in a million years would I think I'd be walking next to my prince charming. I would imagine maybe a nerdy kid with huge glasses and braces. Those are the guys attracted to me.
"I was yesterday?" He asked "You know considering you and Myungsoo hate each other. I was scared when Luhan told you guys to stay after hours. I honestly thought that was the last time I was gonna see you."
"What would you have missed me?" I chuckled knowing the answer was obviously a no.
"Yeah."
Well there's a first thing for everything..
"Um...Why?"
"Well because you're my friend. Honestly I was a little jealous."
Jealous?
"I would of hoped it was me who stayed after to help you. I would of treated you way better then that jerk. Hey I wanna ask you something. After school today.. you wanna come with me and pick out decorations for the cafe? Luhan told me it's my job to do the decorations and I'm not so good with all that so you wanna go and help me?"
My heart beated faster and faster with each word he said. 
"Of course" I replied.
"Alright. Well see you later I don't like getting to school so late. Meet me by the big tree near the benches. See ya!" 
By the time I realized it we were at the front entrance of the school. And a minute later when I came to my senses the bell rang. I walked to class when Myungsoo purposely bumped into me.
 "Ouch!" I said looking back and giving him a death glare.
"Watch where you're going loser."
"Class is this way idiot."
"Not going to school moron"
"Then why come stupid?"
"Just because imbecile."
He makes me so mad!
"Bye" He blankly said walking away.
 That's all I get after what happened yesterday? I felt like that was gonna change a lot between us. Maybe even be friends?
"Dara~" Jessica squealed. "Look who I found!
She pointed at Yejin who looked extremely uncomfortable. She waved hello as I smiled at her. She's so cute!
[after school]

I walk towards Prince with my palms and face all sweaty. Would this be considered a date? No probably not, Hyun Joong never mentioned the word date although I really hoped he did! Everything about him is perfect and I can't shake the feeling that he is. 

"Dara!" Hyun Joong waved.

His smile melted me.I smiled back with a little wave. Why am I so nervous! I have to keep my cool.

"So Dara," HYun Joong continued as we walked side by side "I was thinking we can go to that really girly store all girls like, you know with the apple icon?"

"Caramel Apple?"

"Yes, Yes of course. Makes sense since their icon is an apple."

Through the walk towards there we talked about pointless things. Pointless things that will be with repeated in my head throughout the day. His whole personality is what I love. Yes he's cute but but that's not all there is to him. He is a complete dork who I fall in love with more and more. As we reached the store it was just too hard to pick which kind of furniture would be perfect for the store. There were animals themes and fruit themes and also weird ones like ghost themes.. I think I'll stay away from those. I have decided that my cafe, keyword "my", will be based on nature. There will be flowers and light, happy colors. The tables would be white and vines coming towards the center. The chairs will have a flower on the cushion where the customers will sit and in the middle of the cafe I will put a big tree with beautiful yellow, pink, and blue flowers. Hyun Joong was impressed with everything I choose, I can see it in his eyes.

"Dara...I'd never be able to do this alone. You are so amazing with decorating!" Hyun Joong praised me as I stood there with my cheeks flushed a little pink.

"Obviously that wont be all that will be add to the cafe but for now I think that'll do." I said.

He nodded and headed to the cashier. The cashier women looked at us and smiled a great big grin.

"You guys are probably the cutest couple I have seen!" She squealed and cooed.

My cheeks were no longer flushed with pink, but with red. Probably not only my cheeks but my whole face. Is it hot in here? I feel like it is.

"Oh no. You're mistaken." Hyun Joong corrected her."We're just friends, nothing more."

Those words hurt. I felt like my heart has been ripped out of me and stepped on a thousand times.I knew me and Hyun Joong don't have anything and probably will never have anything but it hurt. It hurt to know he thought that way. I was only a friend to him. I will only ever be a friend to him. I needed Luhan with me right now. I needed one of his hugs and tell me that everything will be ok. The person I wanted more then anyone right is Luhan. 

Hyun Joong quickly payed for the furniture. We walked out the store as Hyun Joong gets a phone call. He apologizes and answers the phone.

"Dara, I'm so sorry but I have to go home. It's an emergency. I'm terribly sorry you have to walk home alone but I'll take everything so you won't have to carry it home. The furniture will be delivered so don't worry about that. Dara I promise I'll make it up to you." He left as he hugged me and kissed my forehead. 

I nodded as he took the bags out of my hands and started running home.

I know it sounds selfish but I didn't care what's going on in his life or even the fact that he left or that he kissed my forehead because I was broken. I finally let go of all the strength that I had in me to let myself cry. The tears rolled down and wouldn't stop. It was embarrassing to let other people see me cry. I hated it, so I ran home as quick as i could. All I could think of was Luhan. I needed him and in a few minutes I know I'll be next to him. All these thoughts were running through my head that I wasn't paying attention to the people around me. I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. I stayed there and couldn't pull myself back up. I cried silently. I couldn't face this person. The guy pulled me by the arm up so I forcefully able to stand up and the person who I was facing was him. Myungsoo. I clutched my around Myungsoo's neck and cried. I cried loudly. He my hair and repeated the words

"Everything is ok. You're going to be fine, I'm here."

Those are the words I was yearning for. That's when I realized,..

The person I wanted to see and be by my side was not Luhan, but Myunsoo. I wanted to see Myungsoo..

 

 

guys i promise to update more!! sorry! /.\