Oppa!

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

"Oppa!" I shrieked.

"Yah. Dongsaeng!" I heard him scream back. "Oh I missed you! How are you!?"

"I'm fine. How are you? Where have you been? I've been trying to call!" I scolded him. "Why don't you ever have your phone on!"

"Oh well you know me. I don't really like carrying a cell phone around."

Luhan. That's my brother's name. Luhan Park! The one that Key is absolutely in love with.

"Luhan. Did you know? About mom?" I asked with a sad expression.

"Yeah. I know. I was the one who found her. I was there when she crashed into the other car. I saw everything." Luhan explained.

"You saw everything and you didn't even bother to call?" I asked.

"I figured the hospital would do that." He told me.

"Yeah well it would have been nice if you had called and said something." I stayed quiet for a while. "Luhan the doctors said that since I'm under 18 I have to have a guardian. Someone who is above 18. You're all I've got. I need you to come stay with me until I turn at least 18." I explained

"Yeah I know. That's why I'm on my way over there right now." Luhan said.

"You're on your way right now!?" I leaped with joy. "Oppa is on his way right now!?" I just couldn't contain my feelings.

"Uh-huh. As a matter of fact I'm right in front of the house. Open up."

He hanged up and I heard a car door slam.

I ran straight for the door and opened it where I see Luhan getting his bags from the trunk. He looks at me and smiles. I had tears in my eyes. I haven't seen my brother in a long time and I missed him so much. I run up to him and give him a humongous hug. I accidently made him drop his bags right where he was.

"Luhan....I missed you so much" I said crying "It's been so long."

He chuckled and rubbed my head with his hand.

"I missed you too." He quietly whispered.

He swept the tears off my face and told me to smile.

I did. How can I reject his command?

I helped him pick up the bags he dropped and had them put down in the living room.

"Wow haven't been in this dump in such a long time." He said. "This house brings back so many memories."

I nodded. It's true. He hasn't been here in such a long time. I bet it  brings back a lot of memories.

"So where's my room?" He asked joyfully.

"Well you know this house is only a two bedroom house and since I have my room and our mom had her room well your new room is mom's" I said.

"Mom's room huh? Alright I have no other choice."

Luhan grabbed his bags once again and headed for upstairs into mom's room.

"Well since this is my room now it's gonna need a little decorating" He winked at me. "You wanna help?"

I nodded "Sure"

We went to the store and bought all sorts of stuff. Like paint and furniture and carpet and all those needs for decorating a room. Once we got home we took everything out and threw it outside. It was so much stuff. She had a lot of trash in the room.

We painted the walls a blue/gray color. Each wall was painted this color. Then all his furniture was white. All white. It was really cool looking. His bed, dresser, nightstand, carpet, everything was white. I guess this is what a normal guys room looks like

"Everything in here is gonna get dirty fast!" I said

"That's why no one is allowed here except me." He said

I rolled my eyes and walked away. It was night time now. I had paint all over my hands and clothes. All I wanted to do was take a shower.

"Hey Dara. Come here will you?" I heard Luhan call out.

I walked towards his room.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Did Mom leave like a note? or like a will?" He asked.

"Yeah. She did. More like a note not a will. You wanna read it?" I asked.

He nodded as I went to my room. I took the little piece of paper out of what is now my jewelry box.

Luhan had no expression his face while reading the note. He's taking the whole mom dying situation pretty well. I heard Luhan chuckle and say

"That's right. Your dream about that little cafe. You would always talk about it and brag. You wanna know what you would say?" He asked playfully.

I nodded in excitement. 

"You would say it would be the best in Korea. That people from all around the world would come just to have a cup of tea or coffee. You would also say it would be the cutest around. No one would ever be able to compare to it. But then you gave up on that. Why? I saw all this confidence in your eyes. Why did it all disappear?."

I could see the disappointment in his eyes. "Well because I thought it was stupid. I realized that would never happen." I turned away from and headed into my room. It's true it wont ever happen.

"Dara! You're wrong! Look. Look at all the money mom gave you. She even said on this piece of paper that you should open this cafe. I know the things mom told you. She didn't mean it. She poured her feelings into this note." It stayed quiet for a moment. "I'll help you Dara. I'll help you with everything you need. Just tell me and I'll do it. I'm here for you."

I turned to look at him and his face was filled with determination. Even the way he talked showed it. He is serious about this just like I was years ago.

"Really Luhan? You would open up a cafe with me?" I asked surprised.

He smiled and nodded. I was completely surprised. This is so sudden. I though about it for a second. I ran up to him & hugged him.  

"Let's do it Luhan! Lets open up a cafe!" I was excited! Determined! Elated!