You & I Together!?

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

 

The bright sunlight peeped through my window and shined on my eyes. I woke up and went straight to the kitchen like always. I don't feel like going to school so I wont. I still live alone. I've been trying to reach my brother but he won't answer...why? Maybe he has been busy. I don't know really.

I've gotten so many flowers and apologizes from people. They all read the same thing "Sorry for your loss."

I'm still depressed about the whole losing my mom situation. When I'm sad I like to take walks and listen to sad music. It's really relaxing. I walked around the block admiring the scenery. With my headphones plugged in. It was really quiet today. Maybe because everyone is at school. I was mistaken. I wasn't the only one not at school because I see someone sitting down in an open field. It looks like someone from my school because well he's wearing a boys uniform. Wait...is that Hyun Joong!? No it can't be. This guy has darker hair then him. I got closer to see who it was. I couldn't quite get a look at his face because his back was turned to me. I just couldn't tell who he was. Suddenly this kid lays backs and looks straight at me. 

"Kim Myungsoo!?" I shriek.

Myunsoo's POV (First time ^o^)

I lie back and I hit something hard. I know it isn't the ground because I know how a ground feels like but damn it hurt. I looked straight up rubbing my head and guess who I see?

"Kim Myungsoo!?" I heard Sandara shriek in the most annoying way a women could.

"Oh God. Out of all people...it had to be you?" I said harshly.

"What are you doing here!?" She asked 

I looked at her and then I looked at my surroundings.

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked back mocking her.

"I asked you first! So what are you doing here?!" She demanded to know.

Why the hell does she wanna know?

"Wow that's the first time you ever came before me. You know because you're always second." I could see the anger in her eyes.

"I hate you." She barked.

"You hate me? Damn that hurt my feelings...now go away before I cry." 

Damn this girl is too easy to pick on.

"Aren't you suppose to be at school?" She asked ignoring my request.

"Yeah I am but I was running late so I decided not to go. I'd rather stay out here and enjoy the fresh air of Seoul." I replied.

"Myungsoo! You paint!?"

I was taken aback. She obviously didn't listen to me.....

..........WAIT! WHAT!? My paintings! She has my paintings!

"No you can't see that!" I shouted.

No one can ever know I paint. EVER.

She looked at me confused but then that changed because the confusion in her eyes turned into a devilish look. She quickly grabbed my painting and started running.

Where is she going? I have no ing idea! I obviously chased her. Trying to dodge obstacles that were in my way. Jumping over bicycles and fire hydrants. She turns a corner and disappears...WHAT THE HELL? This ain't no ing magic show!

"Looking for me?" I heard that psycho call out.

I glared at her and said "Give that back to me...now..." 

She started once again. This is definitely gonna make me hate her more. She ran and ran and ran. Damn she never gets tired. But then a miracle happened! She stopped in front of a house and was talking to a mailman. I went up to the psycho as this mailman gives her flowers.

Sorry for your loss.

Those words were attached to the flowers.

She rushed into her house with my painting closing the door behind her.

Should I knock and ask for my painting? She seems really sad...

What? Why do I care?

I opened the door and saw Dara sitting on her couch with her knees up to her face.

To my right was the kitchen and to my left was the living room then straight forward is the stairs.  I see my painting in the kitchen under the flowers she  put down. I go over and grab my painting and start heading out but this isn't right. I shouldn't just leave like this...

"So...who'd you lost?" I asked quietly.

She stayed quiet for some time

"My mom." Her voiced cracked.

I was surprised.

"Really? I lost my mom too. Not recently. I assume you did because you know the flowers. But believe me I know how much it hurts."

"How?" She asked

"Plane crash." I said remembering about my mom.

I went up to her and patted her on the head. She looked at me surprised.

"Cheer up." I told her.

She giggled and smiled. "Thanks."

I was walking out the door and turned back to look at her.

"This doesn't change anything. I still hate you."

I walked out the door and looked up at the sky. Hmhp. I guess we do have something in common.

Dara's POV (Back to her ^.^)

I guess he isn't a bad guy after all...

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

"Oppa!?" I shrieked.

 

Oppa: Big Brother