Being mommy and daddy for a day- a bestfriend adventure

Imagine me here, my Crazy girl

Time flew by fast and before you knew it, it was already Saturday. You forgot that Jongin was coming over so it was a complete shock to you when you found someone's arms hugging you close on your bed that morning.

You were too sleepy to shout so you tried to turn over to see the hugger's face. Then you saw Kai looking at you with the softest eyes you have ever seen him with.

Since it was just him, you just wrapped your arms around him too and buried your face in his neck.

He laughed. "Nyssaaaa... It tickles!!!" he squeeled like a girl, pushing your head away.

"Hold still. I'm trying to catch my sleep here." you said and turned his shoulder to you so that you could lean in.

He lifted your head and placed his arm under so that he could be a bit comfortable. He sighed. "I feel like your boyfriend."

"How do you know what my boyfriend feels?" you mumbled in his shirt. He smelled so pretty, like freshly picked flowers with dew.

"It's not actually hard when we're this close." he said quietly and pushed a strand of your hair in your ear.

"You smell like earth. I think your girlfriend would be someone who likes earth. Like a fairy." you laughed and opened your eyes to see his reaction.

He just smiled softly. "I would want my girlfriend to be someone who is..... pretty, funny, quiet, stubborn, a music genius, and a weird dancer." he laughed. "And i'd like it if she likes my smell too." he said.

You laughed. "Sounds like you've got a pretty clear picture of her in your mind already." you said, tapping his forehead.

He nodded. "Oh, I do. I see her almost everyday."

"Woah. Cool." you said. "Do I know her?"

"Yes." 

"What's taking you so long, then?" you said, punching his chest lightly. "I can handle you having a girlfriend, thank you very much."

"Actually, she's--'

Your door blasted open. 

"KAI OPPAAAAA!!!!" It was Min.

You quickly got out of Kai's arms and dropped on the floor, trying to look like you were looking for something.

"EUN MINJOO, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP RUNNING ALL AROUND THE HOUSE?!" came Jen's angry voice booming through the halls of the house.

Kai sat up lazily on your bed and eyed you like he knew all too well that you'd do what you just did. He faced Min and smiled his big brother smile. "Min." he said softly and opened his arms wide.

"Oh, no, Jongin. You do not give her that hug." Jen said from the doorway.

Min stopped in mid-air and sulked. "OPPPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!" she pouted because Kai already closed his arms.

Min maybe cute but Jen can be pretty scary when she's angry.

You tried hard not to laugh at the side of the bed and jumped on your bed again beside Kai. He pulled your head to him and hugged you again.

Min was making her way slowly to Jen at the doorway and you watched her do it. When she reached Jen, though, what she did made you laugh.

Min got down on her knees and rubbed her hands together. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okkkkaaayyyyy, Jen eonnniiiiii????? Just let me be with Kai oppa and i'll be good againnnnnn. Pleaseee?" she did her infamous puppy eyes.

Even a rock-hard heart will melt when they see those eyes.

Jen sighed. "First, go and brush your teeth! Do you want Kai to smell your morning breath?" she said.

Min quickly cupped and shook her pretty head cutely. 

"Go." Jen said and as quick as a blink of an eye, Min ran for the bathroom.

Jen sighed again and turned to look at you and Kai. She stared and pointed a finger at both of you. "Are you guys..." she tralied off.

You looked at her. "Are we what?" you said.

"together?" she said.

You laughed and glanced at Kai. "If there'd be a club of being single, we'd probably be the leaders, right, Kai?" you said, looking at Kai now.

"Pssh. If there were clubs, I can be the leader at whatever I want. Like players, for example." he winked at you.

"If you'd be that leader, i'd be the leader of your haters." you rolled your eyes.

Jen watched you banter amusedly then you both looked at her.

"Anyway, i'm here to tell you that you'd be Min's mom and dad for the day. Mom and dad are at the hospital and i'm meeting up with an astrophysicist.. I trust you're both responsible enough?" she said.

"Of course. Nyssa and I will be great parents." Kai said.

"Right, well, i'm off then." she said and went inside to kiss you and Kai goodbye. "You kids be good." she said and ruffled both your hairs.

"Way to make me feel small, noona." Kai said, fixing his hair and you swatted his hand away. "What?" he said as Jen left you guys alone.

"You look cute with messy hair." you beamed and jumped over him to the floor. "I'm just gonna brush my teeth."

He got your hand and you looked at him. "What?" you said.

"You smell good with morning breath." he smirked.

"Liar." you said, turning away.

"Really." he said. 

You laughed and closed the door of your bathroom. "Right."

You exited the bathroom 5 minutes later but Kai wasn't there anymore. You went downstairs and let Min's laughter lead you to them.

You saw them at the garden and Kai was sitting on a glass chair while putting on a little angel flower on Min's hair. Min was giggling so chidlikely and you watched them clap hands together thinking how perfect they could've been as a couple if Min was older. You laughed at the idea.

Kai caught you watching and placed Min on his lap, pointing at you. "There's mommy, Min." he said. You laughed and made your way to them. 

"What do you say, Min? Let's eat pancakes?" you said and took Min's hands.

"Let's wait here, Min, while mommy cooks for us. Sounds better?" Kai said, smirking at you evilly.

You eyed him. "I thought you were my bestfriend." you said.

Kai laughed and lifted Min up in the air to which she laughed hilariously. "Okay. Change of plans. You'll watch mommy and daddy cook pancakes for you."

"Yes, yes, yes, daddy." Min said, hugging Kai's neck as he carried her back to the house. Kai winked at you and you rolled your eyes at him.

You prepared the things you needed as Kai put Min down on a chair in the kitchen bar then he made his way to you. "So, what do you want me to do, honey?" he asked and you laughed.

"You know, you really should get a child of your own soon. Seems like you're enjoying being a daddy way too much now." 

"I like acting. Especially when I get to have a wife and a cute child." he said, cracking the eggs and closing the gap between the both of you as close as he dared.

You pushed his forehead away and smiled at him. "There better not be eggshells there, honey." you said, winking at Min and she laughed.

Kai shook his head as he chuckled lighty and looked at the eggs he cracked. "An adventure." he said and winked at you and Min.

After eating the pancakes you both made for the three of you, you and Kai tucked Min to her nap and you leaned on her pillow, you and Kai on either side, just looking at Min or at each other.

"So tell me about this Sehun. What's he like?" Kai said, rolling over and whispering quietly.

"Let's talk in the garden." you said and stood up. You walked to the garden and Kai followed you. You both sat at the grass like you always did ever since you could remember.

"I don't like how he makes me feel. He makes me feel hyper." you said once you were looking up at Kai from his lap and he was leaning on a tree.

He got a handful of flowers and decorated it on your hair. You didn't mind. You liked flowers on your hair.

"And what do you want a guy to make you feel like?" he asked.

"Composed." you said and took at fallen leaf off of his hair.

"Well." was all he said.

You were both quiet and Kai started talking about this girl her met when he was out looking for a suit. "She was so pretty, Nyss. And she helped me pick out a suit."

"Maybe you should ask her to the dance." you said, happy to see Kai a bit dazzled by anyone at all.

Kai's face flashed a sense of possibility but as quickly as it had come, it was gone again and was replaced by a mischeivous grin. "Look at us. I'm already your husband and you're fending me off to some girl." he said, feigning an arrow shot at his chest.

You poked his forehead and laughed at him. "In case I die, honey. Would you ask her to the dance instead of me?" you said, riding along with him.

"But then, my love, you're already going with someone else, right? What's worse is he's my senior. How could you?" he said and laughed.

You laughed with him then stopped after a minute. "Seriously, Kai. Ask her out." you said.

"Ah, well.." he said, getting a handful of grass now. "Maybe I will."

"That's good." you said and sat up slowly, the flowers falling down your hair. "And tomorrow, i'll meet Sehun again."

"Just how many guys do you have?????" Kai said and you laughed.

"Come on. Let's cook Min the veggies."

He stood up and helped you stand up too. "I'll get to cook for mom and dad." he said and smiled softly. "Can I stay over for dinner?" he asked once you were inside.

You looked back at him and smiled. "Of course. You're my husband."

You both laughed.

 

---

Eyyyy, well, i couldn't go straight to Sunday so this is Saturday. LOL Anyway, hope you guys like it enough to COMMENT>...< HEHEHEHEHE <3