2nd meeting

Imagine me here, my Crazy girl

The next day, Suho wasn't there to finish the pieces so he sent his bestfriend, Kyungsoo, to finish it with you.

"Nyssa!" Kyungsoo greeted and went over to hug you.

"Kyungsoo oppa!" you smiled ang hugged him back.

He was so bubbly and pluffy that it always made you smile seeing him.

"Joon couldn't come because he's sick. Love sick." he smiled and shrugged, "I think he got dumped yesterday."

You blinked and looked away. "Oh. Okay. Well, he didn't leave much unfinished so you'll only take 3 hours, I think." you said.

"Oh. Cool. I'll get to it then." he got extra blank music sheets and sat at a corner, transposing.

After 2 hours, you noticed a group of people making their way towards you in your peripheral vision and it was only when you heard Kai's voice did you look up.

"Nyss!" he called out coolly while at the stairs.

He had his duffel bag on his shoulder and he was wearing a jacket over a white sleeveless shirt and loose pants just like some people behind him. You recognized most of them.

You smiled at him and put your pencil down. "Hey. What's up?"

"Hi, Nyssa!" Taemin called out beside Kai.

"Hi." you said.

"Hey, Nyssa." a lot of other people said and you said hi back. Some went to see what Kyungsoo was doind in the corner while some just stood there or sat at the stairs, tying their aglets properly.

Kai sat beside you. "So... the principal asked us to make a dance number out of your piece and since this place is more fit for a fairy court dance, he told us to practice here with you."

"Okay." you said and gestured at the wide empty space. "Do what you gotta do." you said.

"And, umm, you might wanna go to the silent room and lock yourself up if you don't wanna dance because Taemin hyung's partner's absent today. He might ask you."

"No way." you said.

"Way." he said.

"I'm going." you said, gathering your stuff and going to the silent room. Taemin blocked your way.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." you smiled. "Excuse me--"

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"The silent room." you said.

"Why?" he said.

"because I need peace and quiet." you said.

"Can you be my dance partner? Just for today. I promise i'll help up with the notes." he said, holding your shoulders.

"I... don't. dance." you said and kept on walking, making Taemin walk backwards.

"I'll guide you through it." he smiled.

"No way." you said.

"It will be easy." he said, taking the music sheets from your arms and placing it neatly on a desk.

"Taemin." you said, glancing at Kai for help but he just shrugged.

"Thank you." Taemin said, taking your hand and leading you to the dance floor.

"Positions, everybody!" Kai shouted and took your hand from Taemin's. "If I may." he said.

"Kai, if you-- woah!" you were spinning then you closed your eyes and fell at somebody's forearm. You looked up and saw Kai smirking at you.

"Don't you trust me?" he said.

"I do. I just don't trust myself." you said as he flopped you back on your feet. He gave your hand back to Taemin.

"Take care of my bestfriend, hyung. Hurt her and I break you." he said seriously then just like it never happened, he turned back to his bubbly self. "Anyway, she's all yours." then he turned to the others. "That's the dip!"

Taemin laughed shakily and held your hand tightly.

"Kai can be creepy." you said. "and he means it so can you just--"

"No. You'll dance with me." Taemin said and pulled you to the front of the group and did the dipping thing again to you.

You wobbled a bit and held your temple. "Does dancing include having a temporary minor loss of your sense of balance?" you said, almost tripping.

You saw Kyungsoo happily twirling a pretty petite girl at the corner and saw his unfinished transpositions on the desk.

"Seriously. You're keeping us from doing our jobs." you said as Taemin held your waist and pulled you back to your original position.

"Nope. But dancing with a partner does include touching." Taemin said, answering your earlier question then he saw your expression. "But i'll keep it at the minimum." he quickly added.

"But I don't have any extra clothes." you muttered as Taemin did to you what Kai did to his partner. He didn't seem to have heard you.

Sometimes, Taemin would introduce a different or slightly improved dance step and everybody would follow, seemingly able to read Kai's and Taemin's minds about the different formations and when to shift to the next one.

There were plenty of jumping here and there and twirling, yes, where a new partner caught you and danced with you then twirled you back to your original partner. The first part of the music was lively then it turned to something mellow where the best pairs would have 10 seconds of a blue spotlight at the center of the dance floor and the other dancers would have a dimmer shade of blue light, twirling with perfect harmony and timing at the background.

You were all hungry by lunch time and panting as you made your way to the cafeteria. 

Kai slung his arm around your shoulders and wiped your sweat with his face towel.

"You did awesome. Never knew you could dance like that." he laughed and wiped his own sweat as you leaned on his arm, eyes closed.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, making you circle your arms to his waist.

You looked like a couple, so maybe that's why some girls and some boys glared at both of you while you made your way through the hall. "nnnn.." you said and slapped his tummy lightly.

He walked you to your table and let you sit there. "I'm gonna get our food. Just rest." he said and you nodded, dropping your head on the table.

A shiver ran up your spine as cold wind swept past your sweaty bare neck all the way down to your back.

"Here." a voice said above you and you felt warm clothing (a jacket) fall over your shoulders. "You'll get sick if you let the wind dry your sweat like that."

You looked up and saw Baekhyun standing over you. You looked at the jacket then up at him again. "Thanks." you said and sat up properly.

"If you'll let me, I can lend you the spare shirt on my locker." he said. "I heard you've danced hard this morning and I know your body's not used to dances and I was just.. worried. Take a hot bath tonight, okay?" he said, his voice dripping with concern.

You nodded. "I will. And thank you.. for caring." you said. 

Even though you dumped him, you still wanted to let him know that his love is important. He was the first one to be actually brave enough to talk to you and offer you something after you dumped him.

He stooped down and hugged you tightly. You patted his back awkwardly. 

He stood up just as quickly as he hugged you and wiped something away. "I'm gonna get that shirt." he said and went away.

Then Kai arrived. "How'd that go?" he asked and nodded off to where Baekhyun left.

"Uhhhhhh... okay, I guess." you said and you thanked him for the food.

"We're still gonna practice an hour after lunch so you can drop by your house for a set of new clothes." he said and sipped his drink.

You nodded.

After lunch, you wore Baekhyun's shirt so that you wouldn't get sick, partly and partly because you were starting to be sticky. 

"We're just gonna get her a set of clothes for changing. We'll be back fast." Kai told Taemin and Taemin just nodded.

He drove you home and went inside your house with you.

"I'll wait here." he said and sat on the couch. 

You nodded and made your way to your room. You quickly packed your clothes in a duffel bag and looked for your phone. It wasn't anywhere in your room so you went down again.

Kai was at a bathroom so you went to the garden where you thought Jen would be.

"Jen eonni have you seen my--" you stopped shortly because your parents, Jen and Min was there with another family. "Oh. I'm sorry." you bowed.

"Honey. Why're you home so early?" your mom asked and you looked back up, your eyes darting to another set of eyes at the corner.

It was last Sunday's guest, Sehun and his whole family was there.

"I came to get a new set of clothes because Taemin-ssi forced me to dance this morning." you said, tearing your gaze from Sehun's and you looked back at your mom. 

"Your daughter's lovely." the mommy of the other family said.

"Thank you. Nyssa, come here, honey. I'll introduce you to the Oh family." your mom said and gestured for you to come forward. You stepped forward and your mom introduced you. 

Your eyes itched to look at Sehun again so you did and he was looking at you too only this time, he was smiling at you.

You blinked and looked away.

"Mom. I'd really love to stay but Kai's waiting for me inside so.." you said.

"KAI OPPA???" Min said jumping to her feet.

"Min, dear. Not today." your dad said and picked Min up to his lap.

"I'm going first." you bowed at the Oh family. "It was nice meeting all of you." you said and walked back inside the house. You didn't notice that somebody followed you.

"Hey, could you lead me to where I can get a glass of water?" 

You looked back and saw Sehun following you. You jumped. "Oh, turtles. You scared me." you said them looked at him closely. "Wasn't there a pitcher of water there?" you asked.

"It was tea. and i'm a bit of allergic to herbs so.." he explained.

You couldn't seem to take your eyes off of his and his eyes seemed to be holding you there.

"Oh." you said and quickly turned away from him. "Here." you said and led the way to the kitchen. "You can make your way back to the garden, right?" you asked, backing away.

He nodded and smiled again.

Turtles. What is wrong with me?, you thought and nodded.

"It was nice seeing you again." he said after he drank his water, his voice sleazy.

You blinked and pursed your lips. "Right. Okay. You too.... Well, see you around." you said and sprinted your way back to the living room.

You didn't know why, but you wanted to run from Sehun. He made you somewhat hyper and you hated being goofy and jumpy and fidgety and not at all under control.

You bumped on Kai.

"Woah." he said. "Easy there, clumsy person."

You glared at him and made your way to the door. "Let's go." you said.

"What happened?" he asked as he went over his car to his side.

"Nothing." you muttered and opened the car door.

He drove back to school and you exited his car.

You shrugged on your hoodie and craned your neck. "I'm ready for this."

Kai looked at you with an amused expression. "Seriously? What happened?" he said and you caught yourself.

You mentally face-palmed yourself and tried to act cool with him. "Just let me be. I am trying to be... goofy." you said, making him laugh.

"You're doing a great job." he put his thumbs up and you rolled your eyes.

"Right. Let's go." you said and linked your arm to his.

 

-----

Wellllllllllllllll, I hoped you liked this chapter and a lot more Sehun to come xD

Please COMMENT!!!! XD