Introduction to your busy life

Imagine me here, my Crazy girl

"I totally do not get why you turned Baekhyun hyung down. He was totally your type! Pretty long fingers, high-ranged voice, cute puffy cheeks, has a dog, rich, has a car, likes you and plays the piano good!" Kai said, throwing his hands up in the air as he walked beside you to your locker.

All the girls were staring at him just as all the guys were staring at you.

He leaned on his locker next to yours and looked at you, completely ignoring the stares and drools. "What, he doesn't play good enough?"

You sighed and placed your things inside your locker, getting your lunch too. "Everybody plays good enough here."

It was true. Your school only accepted those who had exceptional artistic abilities. And being "good" was just not "good enough" so clearly, Baekhyun had to be "good enough".

"His pieces just doesn't reach out to me. We just don't... connect." you shrugged and closed your locker, walking to the cafeteria.

Kai rolled his eyes. "But Nyss..." he said. "They're gonna keep nagging me about this again." he muttered.

You faced him and looked right at him, stopping by your table which only had two seats. "Who do you love more? Me or them?" you said straight out.

He looked right back at you and gave you a sly look. "Seriously? You're asking me that?" he said and when you didn't answer, he placed his tray on the table and sat down. "You! Of course you!"

You sat opposite him. "Then let me just turn them down because believe me, I love you too and me not having a boyfriend gives you less responsibilities as my bestfriend. I'm doing you a favor!" you smiled and got your food. 

You prayed first then took a bite. Kai did the same in front of you.

"So.. How was church? Find any friends there yet?" he asked. Kai went to a different church but your beliefs were alike and he knew your problem. Though you were generally friendly, you seem to always take a while to find your kind of crowd.

"Well..." you dragged it and took another bite off your sandwich.

"Tell me." he said.

"There was a guest. And he plays piano good." you said.

"You like him?"

"What? We talked for like, 2 minutes."

"So you do like him. What's his name?"

"Sehun."

"If you get close enough, take a picture of you together! I'd like to see who you're crushing on, Nyss."

"I'm not crushing on anybody." you said passively.

"Hey, guys." Chanyeol said, placing his seat beside Kai.

"How's hyung?" Kai asked.

"Awful. He's really crushed, utterly pummled, destro--"

"Ookaay. I don't need to hear this." you said and glared at Chanyeol lightly.

He held his hands up and shrugged. "It was your fault."

You stared at him incredulously. "How is it my fault?!"

"If you hadn't sat on that piano stool or cello stool or any stool and played with your pretty hands, with your pretty face and pretty piece and pretty dress and pretty hair and pretty fingers and pretty--"

Kai patted his shoulder once. "We get it, dude. She's pretty."

"-- he wouldn't have fallen for you." Chanyeol ended.

"Gee. I never knew being unintentionally pretty was a crime." you said and sipped your tea.

"GAHH!! Even when you drink, you're pretty!" Chanyeol stood up abruptly and pouted. "I'm going now because I don't wanna be showered with both your heartbreaker natures." he said and left.

Kai raised his eyebrows and placed a fry in his mouth. "Well that went well."

You shook your head. "Is it our fault wanting to stay single?"

"And pretty?" Kai added, nodding off to you. "I wonder what his original purpose was?"

"Probably your rapping thing." you said.

Kai cursed. "Sorry, Nyss. I forgot I had to come in extra early there today. I'll pick you up later?" he said, getting his bag.

"Right. Do good." you smiled and waved him off as he winked at you and smiled back.

You sighed and stood up, gathering your stuff and packing your food back properly since the maintainance gave left-overs to the less fortunate if it looked decent enough.

When you turned around, someone was standing in front of you. You looked up and saw Taemin, Kai's senior dancer at their studio. You were good friends with Taemin so you smiled.

"Taemin-ssi! Hi." you said.

He smiled back and bit his lip nervously. "Nyssa. Can I talk with you?" he asked softly.

"Sure Taemin-ssi."

"Just call me oppa." he said and nodded his head to the right. "In private?"

You followed him as he led the way to the school garden. There were some students there. Some were sleeping under trees, others were reading, writing leaning on trees with their earphones on and somewhere along the air, soft music was flying high.

"What's up, oppa?" you said.

"Well, the dance is coming and I was wondering if you had someone to go with? I mean..." he blushed and cleared his throat. "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?"

Every year, your school would host a dance where teenagers from different schools from all around the country were invited. Every year, they'd put up a different theme and every year, the view and designs were just pure amazing.

This year's theme was all about fairy courts since it was almost spring and since some of your early pieces fitted the theme, you had to put up a whole orchestra performance to entertain the people for a good 15 minutes.

You also heard that the dance department would put up a show and Taemin was one of the leaders there.

"But we'll be busy. Super busy. Do you think we can actually.."

"Well, after our performances, I can still be a good ." he smiled.

"Umm..."

He looked at you and somehow, his eyes bulged, making him look very adorable.

"I'll see if I can." you said finally and as if on cue, your phone rang. "Excuse me." you said and answered the call.

"Hello?" 

"Nyssa. Hey. It's Suho. Mr. Lee's asked me to help you if you needed help at all with the orchestra performance. Any instrument at all." he said.

"Oh. Uh, are you free today? now?"

"Sure." he said.

"Meet me at MR1 in 5." you said, pertaining to the first music room at the oldest building. It was just like a very huge stage where there were no walls because of the 'music is one with nature' thing the principal and the teachers had going on.

You faced Taemin and smiled. "I need to go practice and stuff." you said and took a step back. "Thank you... for asking me out."

Taemin chuckled and scratched his head. "Thanks for indirectly saying yes."

You laughed lightly and walked to the next "almost" building.

Suho waved at you beside the piano on the stage. "Hey." he said.

"hey." you said and walked past him to the stereo. You placed the music you'd arranged for Suho to hear.

You walked back to him while the music played.

"I've already arranged the music but I haven't written the notes yet. Do you want strings or wind?" you asked. "There will be little percussions so i'll handle that."

Suho flicked his nose and chuckled. "Uh, wind."

"Can you be here with me till 6:30?" you asked him, sitting on a piano stool. "We'll have breaks and stuff." you smiled.

He smiled back and picked up a flute, taking it out of its case. "Sure i'll be here."

"Thanks." you said, turning to the piano as Suho cleaned the flute.

"I'll be in the silent room." he said and moved to the only room at the open space. The silent room was made for musicians to clear their heads when they get the music all jumbled up in their minds. The walls were soundproof inside-out so Suho went there to not get your sounds jumbled.

"I'm gonna take the stereo." he said, glancing at you already playing.

"Okay." you said and wrote the notes down on the music sheet.

You worked for 6 straight hours as did Suho. At the beginning, you'd already doubted that you would have time for breaks because you knew that once you and Suho started on the music, it never stopped.

That was why you set an annoying alarm clock on your phone. It rang.

"Turtles!" you said, jumping from surprise. You flipped your bangs away in irritation as you erased a ruined note. You looked at your watch and saw that it was already 6 pm. You turned the alarm clock off and stood up from your stool to the silent room.

"Hey. You almost done?" you asked, peeking inside.

"Uh, yeah. I've only got the Oboe, Clarinet and Tenor Saxophone left. The alto and soprano saxophones are done along with the others." he smiled.

"You work fast.." you smiled and looked at his workplace. The arrangements he did were compiled neatly at one of the choktae cases. "..and neat."

"Thanks. How're the strings coming up?" he said, looking up from the music sheet.

"Just the gayageum, cello and violin left. Should be a piece of cake tomorrow." you grinned.

"So we're doing 15 instruments this year?" he asked, compiling the last one he worked on.

"Yupp." you said and nodded your head to the right. "I should start wrapping up too." 

"Yeah. Okay." he smiled.

By the time you were both finished packing up, it was already 6:20. Suho went out from the silent room with glasses on.

"Woah." you said. He looked at you. "What's with the glasses?"

"My eyes gets blurry from 7." he said and blushed. He pushed his glasses up and glanced up at you. "It looks okay?" he asked. He knew all too well he looked cute with those glasses and he really didn't have any eye defects. He just wanted to look cute with you because you were somehow more attracted to cute persons and pluffy ones just like Kyungsoo, Suho's bestfriend, who played clarinet.

"You actually look.. cute." you laughed and walked up to him. "Let's go." you said and nodded to the exit. [whichever side XD]

He walked you to where Kai usually waited for you but Kai still wasn't there so Suho stayed with you. You stood there silently beside him as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Uh, Nyssa."

"hmm?" you said, tapping your folders at your folders.

"I was wondering if you would-- I mean, if you and I could, umm, go to the dance together?"

You looked at him and blinked. 

He blushed. "I would totally understand if you don't want to--"

"I do. I would want to go with you but umm, someone asked me first. i'm sorry... maybe next year?" you said, trying to lift his spirits up since his face looked... contorted.

"Uh, I won't be here. I'm graduating."

You knew that, of course, but you forgot. "Umm, there's always the J.S. prom? or the winter ball? If you ask me first, i'll go with you."

He smiled weirdly at you and you could see he was trying so hard to keep on a happy face. "Don't worry, Nyssa. I will."

"Nyssa!" Kai called out from behind you and he was running to you.

"There's Kai. So I guess i'll, uh, see you tomorrow?" Suho asked, already walking away.

"Yeah. Okay. Be safe... on the road." you said.

He nodded once and ran off to his car at the parking lot.

"What happened? Did I scare hyung or something?" Kai panted beside you, his hands on his knees.

"Actually, I think I scared him away." you said, pursing your lips.

"What?" Kai said, standing up properly.

"He asked me to the dance."

"and?"

"and I indirectly said no."

"What? Why?" Kai asked exasperatedly. 

"Because Taemin-ssi asked me first."

"And?"

"And I indirectly said yes."

Kai placed his hands on your shoulders and led you to his car. "Oh, Nyss." was all he said and it already explained so much.

"Who are you going with?" you asked once you were both inside his car.

"Nodody. I was actually thinking of you and me going as bestbuds because, you know, we're too cool to ask anybody out--"

"Kai." you said.

"Kidding. I was kidding. Let's go with your logic.. we haven't found anyone who can catch our attention for more than 3 seconds and 2 glances, but since you're going with Taemin hyung, i'm going alone. Unless, of course, I find that someone during the dance." he grinned.

"Right." you laughed. "When's the dance?"

"Next next week's Monday." he said.

You nodded.

The gate of your house opened and Kai drove in, stopping by your house. "Thanks, Kai." you said and almost opened tha door when he said, "Wait. I forgot to give you these."

You looked back and saw him holding a bag as big as your arms could hold and placed it right in your arms. "What's this?"

"Gifts. from the suitors." he said.

"I hope it's not chocolate. Min's already becoming diabetic." you said.

"Then keep it out of the kid's reach."

"She misses you, though." you said and exited the car.

"I'll go by this Saturday." he smiled. "and bring over veggies." he did the grabby-hand thing.

You laughed and waved him off-- at least, tried to wave him off. 

A maid got your things as soon as you went inside and you thanked her and went straight to the kitchen where you knew your parents would be. They were both head doctors, which would explain the grandeur and stuff.

"Mom, dad, i'm home." you said and kissed their cheeks.

"How was school?" your dad asked.

"huhh. Same old." you said, getting a glass of water.

"How's the piece going?" your mom asked, glancing at you as she chopped the spring onions.

"Good. Great. Just 6 more instruments to make pieces for." you said.

"That's great, honey. Now call your sisters. Dinner's almost ready."

"Okay." you said and made your way to the living room.

"Min! Jen eonni! Dinner's ready!" you called up the stairs. You heard running footsteps going down and in a matter of seconds, you saw your 5-year-old sister, Min.

"Min! Don't run in the stairs!" Jen said, appearing behind Min.

Min, however, was ignoring Jen. "Nyssa eonni!!!" she said in her cute bubbly voice and stretched out her arms, running to you.

"Min." you smiled and carried your little sister 3 steps from the stairs.

"Is Kai oppa here?" she asked, playing with your hair.

"No, but he'll be here this Saturday."

"YAY!" Min said and jumped from your arms, running to the kitchen.

You and Jen watched her go and Jen sighed behind you.

"I wonder if we were ever that hyper?" you said thoughtfully.

Jen snorted behind you. "Oh, trust me. You were worse."

You gave her a sly look as you both made your way to the kitchen. "How's the research going?" you asked. "NASA doing you any good?"

"NASA's great and the research's doing fine. Abe just sent me his recent findings. I still have to re-read it  to be sure." she said. Your sister was an astrophysicist and Abe was her 'partner'. It's not you didn't believe he was her partner but it was kinda hard to believe they were just 'lab partners' if you sent each other hearts and stars. 

She was 7 years older than you.

"When're you flying back to America?"

"Next week, probably. But don't worry. I'll be back to be your photographer at the dance." she winked.

"Right." you said. "I'm going with Taemin-ssi." you said, entering the huge kitchen. Min was standing on a stool while your mom was blowing on a ladel to let Min taste it.

"Kai's senior dancer, dear? I heard he was just amazing." your mom said, gently letting Min sip the soup.

"Yeah, mom. Taemin's.... cool." you smiled and sat down. "And Kai's coming over Saturday if that's fine?"

"Why wouldn't it be, honey? That's kid's practically your brother." your dad said.

"Yupp... and he'll bring over veggies." you smiled at Min.

"Awwwwwwwwww." she said and you all laughed.

"I thought you were in love with him, Min?" Jen said, shooting you a ride-with-it look.

"Yeah, Min?" you said.

"I am.... nobody just ever said that if you were in love, you'd need veggies." Min muttered, making you all laugh again.

"Our family sure is crazy." Jen observed.

 

------

Lol so this chap was kinda boring XD but please bear with me!!!!

I am in the beginning of exam weeks and it's just my 2-hour rest. lol 

PLEASE subscribe, comment, vote up xD and bookmark? hahaha <3