When you get a typo Baekhyun, an annoying Sehun, a hyper Chanyeol and a pissed off D.O (DRABLE)

- 이만 EXO's Oneshot Stash-

Title: When you get a typo Baekhyun, an annoying Sehun, a hyper Chanyeol and a pissed off D.O (DRABLE)

Genre: Crack

Other notes: Yes, es. This is just a drabbe from me. Actually, this drabble is inspired by me and my siblings LOL. In this story, Baekhyun is my younger sister, my dongsaeng, while Chanyeol is my older sister, my unni (yes, its kimchiroll. Haha sis, I mentioned you here) and I am D.O. THIS IS MOSTLY IN CRACK AND LOL

 

“Park Chanyeol, I swear if you don’t give me back my Genie album, I would chop your head off tonight!” Baekhyun threatened as he jabbed a finger on Chanyeol’s shoulders.

“Why Baekkie, you have the nerve to accuse me of such crime!” Chanyeol said while he dramatically gasped.

“Eh, you steal everything I own, Chanyeol. And you better return back my limited edition Tiffany Sunshine Beach action figure too!”

“Ehem, it is called a doll.” Kai said from the dining table as he stuffed his face with more homemade muffins that he begged asked Kyungsoo to bake.

“I did not steal your action figure-“

“Doll.”

“Doll or whatever it’s called, and I did not steal your Genie album. Even if I did, I have the rights too. Like, I was in it? Duh.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun huffed.

“So I saw these really nice headphones at the store down the street and I think maybe hyung can buy it for me?” Sehun said as he blinked rather cutely at Suho. Suho just laughed as he drank his water.

“Please, save the aegyo for the fans. I’m already immune to them. Just ask your Luhan hyung to buy them for you.” Sehun sighed.

“But Lulu hyung is in China! I’m sure he’ll buy me that stupid chinaman keychain again.” Sehun grumbled. Suho raised an eyebrow.

“I thought you love those keychains.”

“Well you don’t have to tell him that.”

“And I was in that Twinkle video too, remember?” Chanyeol said as he wagged his finger in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun snorted as he pushed the finger away.

“No duh, I am in that video too, genius. And my part is way longer than yours. Remember that, Yeol.” Baekhyun said arrogantly. Chanyeol scoffed.

“You? You only get to fix your hair. And the chair was for Seohyun, .” Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. If you don’t give me back my SNSD stuff, especially my also limited edition Jessica life-size cutout, I swear I am going to reveal that you always fantasize about being a gi-mmphhh” Before Baekhyun could finish, Chanyeol clamped his hands over his mouth.

“Whoa there my little Bacon. Let’s keep this matter out of blackmail, no?” Chanyeol said as he smiled sweetly. “Let’s discuss this nicely in our room, no?” He said as he dragged Baekhyun inside their room.

“Idiots.” Kyungsoo mumbled under his breath as he drank his water. “Why do I even live with them?”

“Kai, clean those up. You are a mess.” Suho said as he pointed to the crumbs littered on the table. Kai just gave him a muffled answer which was a no as he stuffed his face with yet another muffin.

“Meh, I’ll go in the study room to read my book.” Kyungsoo said as he got up. “And no one is following me.”

 

In the middle of Kyungsoo’s peaceful book reading, Baekhyun barged in the room with a letter in his hands. Kyungsoo looked up, annoyed.

“I got fanmail! It’s from Poland!” Baekhyun said excitedly.

“So?”

“You know I absolutely LOVE Poland fans.” Baekhyun said and flashed a foolish grin.

“Does it dawn to you that the fan might write in Poland language?” Kyungsoo said as he raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun’s shoulders deflated.

“Oh yeah,” He mumbled, but then his frown turned into a smile. “But we’ll deal with that later.” He said cheekily and tore the envelope open. His eyes squinted to take a better look at the letter. “Hey Kyungsoo.”

“Yeah?”

“Read it for me. It’s in English.” He said and tossed the letter to D.O.

Dear Baekhyun Oppar,

I really love you. I love the way you smile and the way you laugh. I absolutely love your eyeliner by the way. I thought you wouldn’t read this letter, but if you do, may I remind you that you didn’t zip your pants at the last MCountdown performance. Yes, I did notice, Baekhyun Oppar. You were very y indeed. My friends were all gaga-ing over you, but I protected you from those low es, oppar. You are only my oppar, and mine only. I wish I would marry you and we’ll have tons of little eyeliner kids. If you don’t marry me, at least marry Chanyeol oppar. Or not, I will squish everything you love to dust.

Till then, Baekhyun oppar.   Love, Annaise.

 

“What the…” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened at the letter.

“Well, what does it say?” Baekhyun said excitedly. Kyungsoo looked at him.

“It says she loves you, you forgot to zip your pants at the last MCountdown we performed, you’re y, she wants to marry you, if you don’t, at least marry Chanyeol or she will squish everything you love to dust.”

“SHE WHAT?!?”

“I know, it’s pretty creepy if you ask me-“

“SHE THINKS I’M Y? HOLY GOD, I HAVE TO REPLY. GIMMIE THAT DICTIONARY BEHIND YOU.” Baekhyun demanded. Kyungsoo just blinked as he gave his hyung what he needed. Baekhyun quickly sat down at the computer desk and started writing.

Then, Sehun walked in with a bag of chips in his hands, eyeing the surrounding. He peeked over Baekhyun’s shoulders and was completely threw into fits of laughter.

“Hyung,” He said gleefully. “Baekhyun has a ‘y’ in it.” He said and laughed.

“No it doesn’t!”

“Yes it does. Without it, your name would just be Baekhun.” Sehun said as he wiped an excess tear. Baekhyun stared at the piece of paper and sighed. He crumpled up the sheet and threw it in the rubbish bin.

“Dear fan, this is Baekhyun… I FORGOT THE Y AGAIN.” Baekhyun crumpled the sheet of paper and threw it in the rubbish bin.

Kyungsoo just managed to breathe in and out at the noise of Baekhyun wailing and the sounds of sheets crumpling. Just as his focus was back on his novel, Chanyeol bursted in.

“GOTTA GO PEE! GOTTA GO PEEEE!” He wailed in his deep voice. He opened the bathroom door open and slammed it shut.

“I FORGOT THE Y AGAIN!”

“WAAAAHH I’M WEARING A BELT!!!”

“DAMN IT! FORGOT THE Y AGAIN!”

“WHY IS THIS BELT SO HARD TO OPEN?!?”

“Want some chips, Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun offered as he sat on the sofa next to Kyungsoo who was trying hard not to scream bloody murder at the maknae, the bacon and the almost dying because he wants to pee Chanyeol.

“NGHHHHH FINALLY!” He heard from the bathroom, followed by a sound of a flushing toilet as Chanyeol stepped out, face completely relieved.

“HA! I am done! Now to sign my name.” Baekhyun said proudly. He signed it big (cause Baekhyun like signing things big) and wrote his name under it. “B-A-E-K-H-U-N. Baekhyun.” He said, completely satisfied. Sehun chuckled.

“You forgot the y again.” He called to Baekhyun.

“What? No way.” Baekhyun said as he looked at his scrawny writing. Sehun got up and peeked. He jabbed his finger at the name Baekhyun wrote under his signature.

“There. Right there, it pronounced ‘Baekhun’.”

“NOOOOOOOO! I’ll have to write it all over again!” Baekhyun sobbed.

 

HA. See what authornim said? This is mainly crack. So, any of you guys want to find out what Baekhyun answered? xD My lil sis was writting her name and class, she was suppose to write 'Orchid' as a class, and then she kept yelling at me 'YO SIS. I FORGOT THE R AGAIN', and all. And my unni did really barged in and screams she wanted to pee and all.

LOL, my family is weird. AND SO AM I