CHAPTER 2; SECOND LIE

What Lies Behind Those Lies...

 

I really hope that this story isn’t too confusing for you. Hehehehe…

 


 

 

‘Times flies faster than what I expected. It is time for me to go. But…. How will you understand me?’

 

*****

 

Flashback…

 

Leaning her back against the cold wall, Yoojin stared at the sky while her mind is too busy thinking about so many things. But all of them are about one person and his name is Jo Kwangmin. The little ert idiot who has been stalking her silently ever since the first time they meet. Little did she know, Kwangmin is also resting his back against the other side of the wall, simply to hear whatever she'll say...

 

“Umma.. what’s with this feelings? I always find his touch so comforting. Kwangmin is the only one who understand me and protect me. I don’t want to lose him.” She sighed without noticing that Kwangmin heard everything she just said. A small smile appears on Kwangmin’s face.

“When he kissed me that day… I feel like the whole world belongs to me. I never feel so much love and care before until he came into my life. Starting on the day he makes me realise just how lucky I am… until today, I always feel empty without him.” She confessed while smiling.

Kwangmin chuckled, but he tried not to make any sound.

“What’s with this feelings umma? Did I fall for him?” She cried.

“When a girl is crying.. doubting about something she wasn’t sure of. I just love that.” Kwangmin said while smirking.

“You!” Yoojin flinched from her place with rounded eyes.

“What? I was just resting here. I don’t hear ANYTHING you were talking about.” Kwangmin stuck his tounge out.

“I hate you.” She makes a pouty face. Automaticly, Kwangmin’s long hands reached her waist and pulled her down, making she sits on his lap.

“Guess what?” Kwangmin asked.

“What?” She replied.

“I like you.” Kwangmin rested his head on her shoulder. She feels like shivers ran down through her spine. Speechless.

“K-Kwangmin.. you’re kidding right?” she smiled awkwardly.

“Nope. I’m drop dead serious.” Kwangmin stick his tounge out.

“BUT YOUR FACE!” She crossed her arms on her chest. “ Stop making fun of me!” she whined.

“I’m always serious… in my own way. Want me to prove it?” he smirks before pulling her closer to him and kissed her lips. Yoojin is not that heavy so he feels nothing. The short kiss was so soft and tender that leads her to close her eyes. *Your lips is mine. Mine only.* Kwangmin thought in his brain.

After breaking the kiss, both of them blushed. “Believe me now?” Kwangmin still acted stubborn by not releasing her from his strong arm.

She’s too busy blushing that she didn’t even replied to him question. The impatient Kwangmin groaned before sneakily her lips to amuse her.

“WHAT’S THAT FOR?!” Yoojin screamed, surprised and embarrassed.

“Be my teddy bear.” Kwangmin shot a sharp look into her eyes.

“What?” she acted like didn’t understand what he was saying. Kwangmin is totally annoyed that he pinned her down. Yoojin is totally trapped between the ground and Kwangmin’s body.

“I said… will you be my teddy bear for the rest of my life?” the real confession finally takes place.

Totally lost for words, she didn’t know what to reply. She’s happy but at the same time, she’s scared. After a long silent, she look back into his eyes. She still didn’t say anything but Kwangmin keep waiting for her answer. She smiled before pulling his shirt’s collar which makes their lips crashed again. This time, Kwangmin is the one who’s shocked.

“You little ert.... I love you...” she whispered.

“Pabo.”

 

End of Flashback…

 

Kwangmin's POV

I smiled remembering the sweet little moment when I confessed to her. It has been a months since the last time I saw her. She leave me without sparing another glance to look at me on the last day we met. Yoojin-ah, where did you go? Why didn’t you tell me? You had promised me that you’ll never leave my side no matter what happens. But where are you now? You’re a liar. I hate you. I hate you so much and I hate the fact that I love you. You said, you want me to be happy no matter what happens. I don’t care about everything else, but if you’re asking me to continue living without you, I’ll say sorry in advance. I can’t…

“Kwangmin-ah.. get over it already.” The familiar soft voice that belongs to my twin said.

“Hyung… I love her so much. But why did she do this to me?” I buried my face between my knees.

“You know, Kwangmin. Sometimes people don’t really mean to leave. It’s just that, they have to.” He pats my back.

“But why did it have to be like this? Why didn’t she tell me anything?” I sobs.

“Just like what I said just now. They don’t want to go, but they have to.” He said.

“Hyung… I want to get some fresh air.” I stood up and starts walking.

 

I don’t know where I’m heading to as I continue walking and walking. I don’t know I should be angry or sad, actually. The part that she leaves me without telling me the true reason are enough to break my heart. But the part that she leaves me for my own bestfriend shattered my heart more than it already is.

 

Flashback…

 

“But why did you choose him?! Out of so many people, why did it has to be my own bestfriend?!” I yelled.

“Because he understands me more than you did!” she shouted back.

“What?! Minwoo did?!” I gritted my teeth.

“Yes!” She jerked back.

 

End of Flashback…

 

End of POV

 

Rains starts pouring again which once again reminds him to the first day he meet her. His heart aching at the sight. He tried to hold back his tears but guess, the pains are too much for him to handle as he found himself breaking down yet again, right after he placed himself in a bus stop. Coldness starts to dominate his fragile body. Either it is from his clothes that stop providing him with heat as it already soaked in the rain, or the deep visible scar he had in his heart. He lets his tears pouring shamelessly. Let it go... Let it flow... As if he's trying to wash away her image from his mind. Even so, he know that it will never happens. Her smiling face can never be erased from his mind no matter how hard he tried. Knowing that painful fact, he totally gave up his pride as a man and sheds his tears as much as his eyes would allow him to.

“Oppa… why are you crying?” I small voice comes from a little girl was heard.

 

Kwangmin gasped and quickly wiped away his tears before lifting up his head to face the girl.

 

“Oppa is not crying. His face is just wet from the rain water.” Kwangmin forced a bitter chuckle.

“Liar. Oppa’s eyes are red and puffy.” She pointed to his eyes.

“Okay.. Okay.. You caught me. Yes, Oppa cried just now. But that is because Oppa is too sad.” Kwangmin crouches to her height before patting his head.

“Why are you crying?” she asked again.

“Oppa is crying because someone he loves leave him.” Kwangmin sighed.

“Sometimes people don’t mean to leave. They just have to.” She said. And that word is totally similar to what Youngmin said just now.

“You didn’t say that to make Oppa happy, right?” Kwangmin asked.

“Aniyo.” She shakes her head with a small smile that makes Kwngmin confused with her action.

 

….silence…

 

“What’s your name?” Kwangmin spoke.

“Kim SeungJoo” she answered.

“You know, Seungjoo-ah? Sometimes you can trust people, but there will some certain time that they will forget about you.” Kwangmin said.

“Maybe they didn’t actually forget about us. They just forget to remember us. People don’t mean to forget too.” Seungjoo tilted her head.

“Little truth in there somewhere.” Kwangmin chuckled then pats her head again.

“Oppa… truths are something that always remains unnoticed by most people. And by the time they found out about it, it was already too late.” Seungjoo smiled before jumping off the seat then walks away in opposite direction. Leaving Kwangmin dumbfounded at the bus stop.

 

‘unnoticed?’ Kwangmin blinks..

 

*****

 

Deep down in her heart....

“But why did you choose him?! Out of so many people, why did it has to be my own bestfriend?!” He yelled with the tone that he never use to talk to me before.

“Because he understands me more than you did!” I shouted back right on his face.

 

Mianhae…

 

“What?! Minwoo did?!” He gritted his teeth.

“Yes!” I jerked back.

“But why…. Why it must be him?” Tears silently crawled on his beautiful face which once had successfully melt my heart.

The smile that he used to give me were no longer there anymore…

“Oppa… I’m sorry. But I don’t love you anymore. I love Minwoo and I hope you’ll understand.” With that, I left without sparing another glance on him anymore....

 

It's hurts me so much.... But I have to do this.. I'm sorry for lying for the second time to you, Jo Kwangmin....

 


 

This chappie is longer than I expected [ a bit happy XD]

You’ll know about everything that happens in my next upcoming update ^^

Wait for it, okays?

Forgive me for my grammar and typos. ^^v

Btw, my lovelies! I've uploaded the trailer [finally :P]  hehehe XD If you're too lazy to check it out at the foreword, here it is!!

 

 

 

 

 

p/s:-Kwanggie said, will you subscribe and comment this story for him? He’ll love you forever XD!