CHAPTER 1; PROLOGUE

What Lies Behind Those Lies...

 

This chapter starts with YooJin’s POV, then 3rd Person’s POV and ends with Yoojin’s POV again.I don’t write the POVs here because it will become a bit confusing. So yeah. All you need to keep in mind is everything in this chapter is all Yoojin and 3rd Person’s POV.

 


 

 

If you want to know when did all this lies start…..

 

*****

 

Flashback

 

People said love is blind. But I wonder why there’s some silly word called ‘love at the first sight’?

 

It wasn’t normal for other human to walk through the poured rain, but for this one human called Seo YooJin, it was one of her never-normal routine. With guitar on her left hand and of course, umbrella on her right hand, she walks through heavy rain with a big smile plastered on her beautiful face. Her motive is only one, to cheer up a person. Eventhough she knows, that person might never wake up again. The rain was indeed very very very heavy. She took a glance on her wristwatch and not even realising that she almost bump onto someone…

“Gahh!” She snapped into the reality.

Uhmm.. maybe not a really good reality. She fell right on the stranger with her body hovering over him and hands on the either sides. Her eyes widened as realizations struck her. Their lips almost touched. If it wasn’t for the stranger to be so inhumanly handsome, she would’ve regret her first kiss.

‘Oh my god... Is he one of your angel? He’s so goddamn handsome! With those white porcelain skin that even surpassed mine. Those goddamn thick eyelashes that sticks perfectly above his beautiful eyes. And that sharp nose, almost reminds me of a girl. Not to mentioned his red lips that looks so kissable. He’s totally reminds me of a girl. Well, if it wasn’t for his hairstyle. I’m stunned.’ She was totally in awe, admiring the beauty of the stranger.

 

“My hurts.” The stranger groaned.

“S-Sorry.” She stuttered.

“No. It’s okay. But geez, your boyfriend is going to ditch you if he knows how much you weight.” The stranger .

 

Too bad, her face turned crimson red as he heard the last two words from the beautiful stranger.

 

“I-I don’t have any boyfriend…. Actually.” She blinked.

“Whatever that supposed to mean, can you get off me now before I turned into a steamroll?” The stranger said.

“O-oh… Sorry again.” She quickly stand up and dusted off her skirt.

“It’s okay. But next time, please be careful. What are you doing out here, alone, in the rain anyway?” The beautiful stranger asked.

“I’m going to visit my mom at the hospital.” She answered with an almost inaudible tone.

“Ohh.. I’m sorry..” Th stranger smiled awkwardly.

“Oh! My name is KwangMin, by the way. Jo KwangMin. How about you, cute little primrose?” Kwangmin chuckled at her red cheeks.

“Why did you call me that?” She blinked innocently again.

“Well. Your cheeks look very cute and squishy, especially when it turns red. And primrose? Just for fun~” Kwangmin added.

“It’s Seo YooJin. My name is Seo YooJin.” She said.

 

Suddenly the ground is more beautiful to stare than the stranger that she called an angel just now as she keeps on lowering her head. It’s obvious that she’s trying to hide her face which resembles a ripe tomato now.

 

“How cute. It’s nice to meet you, YooJin-ssi. I’ll see you around. Bye.” Kwangmin taps her shoulder which caused her to gasped before walking away.

“Bye…” she sighed as her eyes trailed every steps Kwangmin took until he is out of sight.

 

‘I wonder who is he, actually?’ she thought.

 

The incident just now keeps on playing in her head like a music video. Her face turned even more redder than it already is. God must love her so much, eh?

 

“Creeps! I’m gonna be late! The visiting hour almost over! Curse your stranger for being so insanely handsome!” She runs with all her might.

 

As she steps into her mom’s room, she took a deep breathe before sighing. A faint smile was formed on her face upon seeing her mother. Slowly, she walks inside the ward and close the door behind her. A small ‘crack’ sound was heard even though she tried to make as less noise as possible. Putting aside her umbrella and guitar, she headed straight to her mother who’s lying on the bed. She looks like she’s in peace. A hint of tear formed at the corner of Yoojin’s eyes.

“Umma… when are you going to wake up? Aren’t you bored sleeping and sleeping? I missed your cooking, umma. I promise that I’ll never skip school and be a good girl if you wake up.” She tried not to sobs.

 

silent….

 

“Umma, I want to show you a new song I wrote. Aren’t you happy, umma?” She grabs her guitar and starts strumming it.

 

End of Flashback…

 

*****

 

So, that is how I met him. The guy called Jo Kwangmin. Even so, how I met him, wasn’t matter. How we fall in love, doesn’t matter. How we become couple, doesn’t matter. But how I’m going to leave him without hurting both of us was the real question that matters the most. I love him with all my heart, but looks like life won’t give me a chance to be happy. After my mom’s death, I have to deal with another painful fact that once again will never let me to enjoy the beauty of life.

I know he loves me more then everything in this world. As much as I love him, I don’t want to hurt him. What should I do? What should I tell him? Oh god… what have I done to you actually until you torture me this much? 

 

“Oppa…” I tried my best not to break down in front of him.

“Nae?” He flashed his bright innocent smile at me which pains my heart. Imagining that one day the smile will be gone and replaced by tearful sobs was enough to break my heart.

“Oppa… what if we can’t be together forever?” I said in whispering tone.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll kill myself.” He shrugged. And as usual, his simple-minded thinking.

“No! Don’t do that. Oppa.. will you promise me one thing?” I grabbed both of his hands.

“What is it?” He looked straight into my eyes.

“Promise me that you won’t stop smiling even if I cannot be by your side anymore.” I said.

“What? No!” He harshly replied.

“Please?” I touched his cheeks.

“But… why?” He asked.

 

‘Because I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. The fact that I can’t be with you forever pains me more than anything.’ I cried silently.

 

“Just promise.” I smiled.

“Okay. But you won’t do that, right? You won’t leave me right? No matter what happens, you’ll be by my side forever, right?” He asked in a shaking tone. As if he’s too scared to lose me.

“Yeah….” I nods.

 

And that’s…. how I lied to him for the first time…..

 


 

Is it confusing?? Omg…

I hope you guys could get the real message.

Wait for my next update~ Ppyong!

 

p/s"- Uhmm.. will you subscribe and comment something? It will means a lot for me ;u;