The Cutest Intruder (05)

The Cutest Intruder (short hiatus)

 

Sunday Morning

 

The guardian angel is the first one to sit up from bed and he decides to cook breakfast for both of them. He picks the usual morning pancakes and he cooks 8 pancakes, doubling the amount of what is used to be normal. As he is done, he set it on the table and got chocolate and strawberry syrup and places it on the middle. Kyungsoo rubs his eyes and he goes out of the room yawning.

 

“Hey D.O, good morning!” Joonmyun gives a killer smile but Kyungsoo is busy rubbing his own eyes to even notice. As soon as he realizes that he is being greeted, he bows directly to Joonmyun and greets him back. “Come on, I made breakfast. Let’s eat!”

 

“Neh…” Kyungsoo bows again. He approach shyly, again, and his eyes wander around the room making Joonmyun to be curious at his reactions.

 

“Are you finding something?”

 

“Neh, I haven’t seen Tommy!! I have to find him…” Kyungsoo is really worried and he peeks under the sofa and other corners of the house. He goes to here then there while Joonmyun looks at him.

 

“I’ll help you find him but right now we should eat first, okay?”

 

“Okay, Suho Hyung…” Kyungsoo pouts before making his way to the dining table. He sits down slowly and looks at the steaming pancakes in front of him. “Hyung, you really didn’t have to worry and make me breakfast. I’m really sorry for tiring you.”

 

“What are you even talking about, D.O?” Joonmyun starts laughing after the cutest one tells a cute confession which is senseless to Joonmyun. “Don’t be silly! Don’t say sorry for something like that! I made you breakfast because I wanted to. It’s okay, you should eat up!”

 

“Neh… mianhae…” Kyungsoo bows again. If Joonmyun counts how many times Kyungsoo was bowing, it would have reach 1000 just for two days.

 

“So cute.” Joonmyun whispers and chuckles at the same time to hide his words. “Here, chocolate or strawberry?” He points the syrups that are in front of them. He wants Kyungsoo to pick what flavor he feels like having.

 

Without hesitations, he points at the pink bottle and grins at it. Joonmyun shakes his head because everything the other one is doing is overly full of cuteness. He pops the bottle open and puts a vigorous amount on Kyungsoo’s plate. His face is like a lantern that just sparkles with every drip of sweetness his food is having.

 

Both of them start eating. Joonmyun eats his food slowly while the other is at opposite. Kyungsoo takes a mouthful and his cheeks are full and bulging. Once his mouth no longer has room, he begins to chew slowly. Joonmyun is again dying at the view and he starts becoming red for holding down his laughter which is ready to burst in any minute. As Kyungsoo stares at him and sees his face, he becomes shy and looks down to chew faster.

 

“You eat differently, it’s cute.” It took a few seconds of chewing before Kyungsoo could reply back. He swallows it and takes a little sip of water.

 

“I got use to putting everything in my mouth. I had to leave fast so I decided to eat it later when I got out from houses…”

 

“Oh, I understand. No worries, D.O” Joonmyun smiles at him while giving a light chuckle. They continue to eat in silence until Joonmyun’s phone vibrated.

 

“How are you and D.O?” Joonmyun reads a text from his best friend Kris. He presses some keys and replies him after a minute. Kyungsoo just looks at him while wondering what message he had received.

 

“We’re good. We’re eating breakfast.” He texted.

 


 

“Hyung, Hyung! Can we search for Tommy now?” Kyungsoo looks at him while washing the dishes. He jumps a little with a clap to show his excitement for Tommy.

 

“Alright, sure. Let’s search separately. I’m sure he’s just here around the house.”

 

“We should be fast! He hasn’t eaten since night! What if he got stuck? Omo, I will never forgive myself if something bad happened to him!” Kyungsoo slaps his face lightly making Joonmyun to immediately stop him.

 

“Hey, don’t hurt yourself. We’ll find him, okay? He’ll be fine.” Joonmyun pats his tiny shoulders and gives it a light squeeze to show him hope. Kyungsoo nods happily and a heart-shaped smile starts to form.

 

Joonmyun searches around the house and makes sure that every corner is tackled. Kyungsoo got tired of roaming in the same area so he decided to go out of the apartment and into the hallways of the building.

 

“Tommy? Here Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.” Kyungsoo makes a squeaky voice that he knew Tommy is familiar of. He walks around that floor until he hears a familiar meow which seems like coming from a door. He needs to find that door fast so he continues to walk around until Tommy’s shriek became much louder. He faces a wooden door that is just 3 doors away from Joonmyun’s place. He knocks to the door hoping someone is home.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Kyungsoo looks up to find a taller man with a cat in his embrace. It isn’t his cat, sadly, but it is also cute just like Tommy.

 

“Hi there!” The foreign man with a cat smiles as he bows. “Yes? Oh, I haven’t seen you around before.” He caresses his cat’s fur as he continues to smile. “Are you a new neighbor?”

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head slowly as he stares at the cat then to the taller man. “No, I’m just here to find my cat. Have you seen a fuzzy cat, mister?”

 

“Does your cat looks cute and is color white and orange?”

 

“Yes, mister.” Kyungsoo nods while looking like innocent as ever.

 

“Apparently, I have. I saw him last night wandering around the halls.” He chuckles then looks behind him. “Here kitty~”

 

“Tommy, are you here?” Kyungsoo sits down on the floor outside the man’s door and waits patiently. Within a few seconds, a feline head pokes out of the wall and the cutest one’s face immediately lights up in joy. “TOMMY!” He motions him to approach him and immediately, he did. Kyungsoo gives him a warm hug while the standing man looks at them with joy. It was like seeing your family again for a long time.

 

The cutest one stands up with Tommy in his embrace as he bows. “Gamsahamnida! Thank you so much for looking out for Tommy, mister!”

 

“It’s okay. And the name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.” He smiles as he waves his cat’s paws. “Sarah, say hi to them.”

 

“Annyeong Sarah.” Kyungsoo grins as he waves back to the cat and to Baekhyun. “My name is D.O, Baekhyun-ssi. And this here is my cat, Tommy!” He snuggles his precious and lightly kisses its forehead.

 

“Hi D.O, hi Tommy. You two look so cute together!” Baekhyun smiles at them. “Want to go inside? You should meet my other feline friends.”

 

“You have a lot of cats??” Kyungsoo tilts his head and earns a bright smile that just lights up unsuspectedly. Just as he is about to enter his new friend’s house, Joonmyun steps outside his home and notices a smiling Kyungsoo which is looking inside someone else’s door.

 

“D.O, hey!” Joonmyun approaches him while planting a smile on his angelic face. “Wow, you found Tommy!”

 

“Suho Hyung! Neh, I did. Baekhyunnie took care of him when he was lost.” Kyungsoo speaks while smiling happily to both of them. He still makes sure to cuddle Tommy. “Thanks again, Baekhyunnie!”

 

“No problem, D.O. And it’s just Baekhyun not Baekhyunnie…”

 

“Baekhyunnie, Baekhyunnie!” Kyungsoo chuckles and starts to tease his newly made friend. Joonmyun laughs a little because Kyungsoo is behaving like his normal cute self.

 

“Yah, meanie!” He starts to pout and motions his cat’s paw to slap Kyungsoo’s face lightly. “Take that, meanie!”

 

Kyungsoo starts to laugh and he stretches his arms towards Baekhyun’s face. Tommy is now face-to-face with him and Tommy Baekhyun’s cheek. “Mianhae, Baekhyun. Tommy still loves you.”

 

“Okay, okay, stop. I forgive you!” Baekhyun closes his eyes and pulls away while laughing hard. The two is having fun while Joonmyun just stares at the both of them awkwardly.

 

“Hello, I’m still here!” Joonmyun speaks in his mind.

 

“Oh! Suho Hyung, can I visit Baekhyun’s home for a bit? He said he have lots of cats! I’m sure Tommy can’t wait to make new friends!” Kyungsoo smiles so cutely while Joonmyun dies from it.

 

“Neh, I promise to take good care of your… uhm, friend?” Baekhyun pauses for a moment because he didn’t know Kyungsoo’s relation to Joonmyun. Joonmyun gives off a blank stare which more looked like a no. He didn’t want to and what he didn’t want more is the fact that he is actually jealous why both of them get long so fast.

 

“Please, Suho Hyung?” Kyungsoo pouts and starts to aim Tommy at his face, resulting a dodging and chuckling Joonmyun.

 

“Hey don’t!” He laughs. “It’s just that… Tommy hasn’t eaten and all that. Let’s feed him first, okay?” He manages to tell a quick excuse.

 

“Don’t worry, I already fed him last night and just a while ago.” Baekhyun smiles while Kyungsoo does to,

 

“See, Suho Hyung?” Can I please go to his home? I want to meet his cats!”

 

Joonmyun scratches his head. He knew that there’s no way to prevent Kyungsoo from going. He didn’t want him to go because he wants to spend time with him and not to some neighbor whom he just met seconds ago. He didn’t give up so easily yet.

 

“Well, I don’t see why not? Sure D.O, you can go and have fun. I’ll just be in my place if ever you n-need me… uhm…” He stops and starts to rub his temples. He suddenly feels irritated making Kyungsoo worry.

 

“H-hyung?” Kyungsoo immediately pats the shoulders of Joonmyun and worriedness takes in his mind. “Are you alright, Suho Hyung?”

 

“Yeah, just that my head suddenly hurts a bit…” He fakes his words but utterly sounding so real that Kyungsoo starts to panic.

 

“I have medicines for headaches if that’s okay with you.” Baekhyun motions to the insides of his home and readies himself to take them. Joonmyun and he aren’t that close even though they are neighbors but Baekhyun is kind enough to lend him a helping hand. Joonmyun wants Kyungsoo home and here is Baekhyun offering help but leading them straight to his home.

 

“Just shut up already, will you?” Joonmyun curses to his thoughts.

 

“It’s alright, Baekhyun. I think we should go home for a while to Hyung’s place.” He nods and puts Tommy to the floor and he immediately rubs the back of his angelic Hyung. Baekhyun waves at them as they reach to their door. Kyungsoo opens it and both of them enter together with Tommy.

 

Just as they reach the sofa, Kyungsoo slowly pushes Joonmyun to sit down on the comfy seat. “Hyung, are you okay? You are making me worry.”

 

Although Joonmyun feels perfectly fine, he didn’t want him to know that he is lying to him so he continued pretending to feel bad.

 

“I’m doing alright, just a little dizzy.” Joonmyun frowns but immediately, he grins not wanting the other to worry too much.

 

“Okay, Suho Hyung. Do you need anything? Water, food, a massage?” How badly he wants to say that all he needs is his Kyungsoo to make him feel better.

 

“Some water would be nice.” He nods and Kyungsoo then rushes to the kitchen to get the wanted item of the guardian angel. One thing Joonmyun notices and that’s a concerned Kyungsoo is just too cute to see.

 

Kyungsoo comes back with the water and Joonmyun takes a sip as Kyungsoo gives it to him slowly. Joonmyun sighs in relief making Kyungsoo smile in joy.

 

“A little better, Hyung?”

 

“Yeah, thanks D.O.” He grins and ruffles the other’s hair. Kyungsoo just bows shyly and the smile he had on is still there.

 

Joonmyun thinks for a while and he nods to himself as he generated a perfect plan.

 

“Maybe being sick is one of the best things that could happen to me…”

 


  
  

—»AN: and Sudo spazz«—

How's the update? Good? Hope so ^^

Baeksoo started, and kitties ftw LOLOLOL xD

Next chapter, Suho will continue to pretend that he is sick and Kyungsoo will take care of him.

Hope you guys can wait and I LOVE YOU SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS. ♥