The Cutest Intruder (04)

The Cutest Intruder (short hiatus)

 

Saturday evening

 

“What do you mean, Hyung?” Kyungsoo tilts his head completely confused by the words from the guardian. “Why would I not be worried?”

 

“Well, you know, I can’t possibly leave you all alone out there…” Joonmyun mutter saying the words with a low volume. Even though they are not and nowhere near related, Joonmyun wants Kyungsoo to stay. He somehow feels responsible to everything.

 

Kyungsoo looks at him with his giant orbs while raising both his brow. “Could you repeat that, Hyung? I didn’t quite get that.” Joonmyun laughs inwardly and he did not want to repeat himself. He scratches his head while smiling.

 

Luckily, the doorbell rings causing the two to look at the door’s direction. “Oh, excuse me but I’ll get that first.” Joonmyun grins and left the other away with fast steps. Kyungsoo didn’t mind and he focuses his thoughts back to Tommy. Tommy is having trouble rubbing his nose. The little paws he has are not enough. He is itching.

 

“Aigoo Tommy, you are so cute.” Kyungsoo raises the tip of his finger and scratches the little nose of Tommy. The feline friend of his just releases a soft meow and Kyungsoo knows that he is happy.

 

Joonmyun wonders as he approaches the front door. He has no idea who visits him at night without even calling him. He opens it to find a frowning man which looks like his best friend.

 

“Woah, what happened to the ‘2 p.m. and I will be there, Mister’?” Kris smirks and gives a death stare to the smaller guardian which is just in front of him. “Did you look at your window? There’s no sun anymore!”

 

“Kris-“ Joonmyun laughs sarcastically and bows his head. “I can explain and I rea-“

 

“Then explain, I’m waiting!” Kris raises his voice and crosses his arm. Joonmyun sweats as he knows that his story isn’t really that much of a common reason why he was late. Kris taps the floor with his feet while waiting. He’s frowning.

 

With all the noises in what looks like coming from the door, Kyungsoo pokes his head out to peek what is happening. Kris sees him so he immediately retreats back to hide from the stranger. This makes the head of Kris to tilt in the side to have a glimpse of in what he saw.

 

“You have a guest? Is that it? You’re so busy with him that you forgot me?!” Kris glares at him and Joonmyun shakes his hands.

 

“Kris, it’s just that he… uhm,” Joonmyun tries to explain but he thinks once more how to properly say it.

 

“Why are you nervous? Is he your secret boyfriend or something?”

 

“What? No, no!” Joonmyun chuckles for his friend is too silly. He is madly blushing and he can feel his own cheek started to heat up. “He’s just… uhm, he’s really, just…” He stutters.

 

“Joonmyun, what the hell is wrong with you?!”

 

“He’s a friend which is in need of a home.” Joonmyun surprisingly finish his words then look down. He raises both his shoulder and made a face and he waits for a punch or a hit from Kris.

 

“A friend? What is he, your high school friend or something?” Kris steps in and peeks at the sight where Kyungsoo is.

 

“Uhm.. sorta…” Joonmyun scratches his own head and follows Kris to the kitchen.

 

“What’s his name?” Kris asks but when he arrives at the kitchen, Kyungsoo is sitting on the floor while rubbing the tummy of Tommy. The view is just too cute to handle for the both men. “My god…”

 

Kyungsoo looks up to them with shining orbs and a crook smile forms when he chuckles. “Annyeong, I didn’t know you have a visitor Suho Hyung…” Kyungsoo blushes and picks Tommy up in his embrace and stands up. He knows that he is just invading the home of Joonmyun so he needs to show all kinds of respect to anyone close to Joonmyun.

 

Kris leans close to the ear of Joonmyun and whispers. “Suho, eh?” He smirks. “You told him your name is Suho? What’s gotten in to you? Using heroic nicknames…” Kris chokes down his laughter while Joonmyun nudges his hard causing him to full stop. Kyungsoo just blinks at them because he couldn’t hear anything nor understand what they are talking and gesturing about.

 

“Anyways, D.O this here is Kris. Kris, D.O.” Joonmyun introduces them to one another. Kyungsoo bows while Kris smirks at him.

 

“So, D.O how is Joonmyun related to you?”

 

“J-Joonmyun…?” Kyungsoo wonders as he tilts his head in the process.

 

Kris laughs and looks at Joonmyun for a moment which is glaring at him. “Yeah, I don’t know what did this guy tell you but his name is Joonmyun.”

 

“Screw you Kris, I gave him my nickname.” Joonmyun roll his eyes and mentally kills himself because he is blushing for no exact reason.

 

“Ohh…” Kyungsoo chuckles. “I like the name Joonmyun.” This made Joonmyun’s cheek to worsen.

 

“A-Anyways, let’s watch a m-movie or something, I don’t know.” Joonmyun leaves immediately and runs to the living room to hide his face.

 

“Is there something wrong with Suho Hyung? I mean, Joonmyun?” Kyungsoo looks at his cat hoping to find answers.

 


 

“So D.O, do you like the movie?” Kris munches a popcorn while looking at the eyes of Kyungsoo which is focused on the screen.

 

“It’s… bloody.” Apparently, they are watching an action movie with lots of men being killed in a war.

 

“What kind of movies do you like anyways?” Kris raises his hand and clicks on the remote making the movie stop. The CD exits the player and Kris sits up and gets it. Joonmyun was on the kitchen while the other two men watched.

 

“Kris Hyung, I didn’t mean to stop the movie I was jus-“

 

“Hey, I told you what kind of movies do you like to watch?” Kris stops his words while browsing at the neatly arranged CDs. Kris browses and is messing them from here and there.

 

“Oh, I guess I like to watch something fun and happy.” Kyungsoo answers shyly while hugging a pillow. The pillow is somewhat covering his own face to hide his obviously embarrassed state.

 

Kris looks more and storms the arrangement. “Fun and happy, fun and happy…” Kris finds a foreign disk and scans it. He shrugs when he thinks that it pass the requirements and just put it on screen. “I don’t know how Joonmyun got it but this seems fun to watch, I don’t know.”

 

Kyungsoo looks at him with natural huge orbs. He looks back at the screens while sounds start to play and hurriedly, a smile forms so brightly as he is actually watching his favorite show. “PORORO!” A clap is done and Kyungsoo jumps a little in excitement. Kris looks at him and wonders how Pororos could do such a thing. Nonetheless, Kris smiles at him for his cute reaction. Kyungsoo watches the show while Kris watches his adorable face. Both seemed highly entertained.

 

“Hey, dinner’s ready you two.” Joonmyun pops his head out from the kitchen to peek at them.  He repeats his words because both seem highly occupied. Both guys stand up but Kyungsoo is too distracted to do so. Kris pulls him away.

 

The three sits down and Kyungsoo is the first to talk. He wanders his head looking at everywhere. “Have you guys seen Tommy around?”

 

“Tommy who? Is that your cat?” Kris asks as he gets a nod in response.

 

“He’s just around, don’t worry.” Joonmyun smiles at him and pass him the fried rice. “Eat up D.O.”

 

“I didn’t know that you like Pororo, D.O.” Kris smiles which looks a little like teasing. Kyungsoo shyly bows his head and awkwardly smiles. He is also blushing. “And you Joonmyun, I didn’t know you have a CD like that.”

 

“That CD was ages ago in the storage.” Joonmyun glared at him as he serves himself some fried rice. They exchange a few small talks while eating and Kyungsoo is lost in words for both of them ask several questions at him.

 

Kris picks the fried rice and puts some more on Kyungsoo’s plate. “Have some more, D.O.” Kris smiles while secretly giving him a wink. Kyungsoo bows shyly again and mentally hides himself from everything.

 

The three finishes and Kris pulls Kyungsoo back to the screen and plays the Pororo again. Joonmyun cleans the mess and makes his way to the sink to wash the dishes.

 

“So, D.O…” Kris stretches his left arm and wraps it around his shoulders causing him to scoot near Kris giving him a side hug. Kyungsoo blinks at the sudden contact but he keeps quiet. “Enjoying?”

 

“Neh.” Kyungsoo blushes for he is shy. He is shy with everything so he blushes a lot. “You?”

 

“Yup, I am because I’m with you.” Kyungsoo doesn’t know how to respond to that. He smiles for a bit and continues to be pink. Kris is a flirt. No questions to that but he never really flirted with a guy before but flirting to a certain cutie like Kyungsoo somehow seems right.

 

“Uhm, neh.” Kyungsoo nods as he is now red. He is too close to Kris and he smells all his manly fragrance.

 

Just as the two is looking romantic with the scene, Joonmyun enters and sits beside them. “Now aren’t you two close already.” He chuckles and looks at the screen.

 

“Neh..” Kyungsoo repeats his very same words during his state of shyness.

 

As the three watches, Kris’ left arm which is wrapped around Kyungsoo makes its way up to push Kyungsoo’s head making Kyungsoo to rest his head on Kris shoulders. Kris’ hand also lifts the arm of Kyungsoo and he wraps it to his own waist causing Kyungsoo to obediently hug him. Kyungsoo stays quiet but he knows his face is already red.

 


 

After 30 minutes of watching, Kris needs to go. Kyungsoo excuses himself and the other two makes their way to the front door.

 

“I had a good time.” Kris nods as Joonmyun smiles at him. “I’ll leave as I say bye to D.O.”

 

“You really like him that fast, do you? I saw you flirting with him and the latter was really blushing.” Joonmyun blurts in.

 

“Why, it’s not like you are in to him too?”

 

“What? I was just surprised to see you flirting with a guy.”

 

“He’s different.”

 

“So you do like him?” Kris raises his brow as an answer. As the two are talking, Kyungsoo pops in shyly.

 

“Oh, D.O! Come over here, I want to tell you something.” Kris smiles as he motions the cutest one to go near. Kyungsoo nods shyly and approaches him. As he arrived, he tilts his head up looking at the eyes of Kris. “Bye!” Kris ruffles his hair and blows him a kiss before leaving them be. Kyungsoo is stunned all the way and so is Joonmyun.

 

“Did he just..?” Joonmyun mutters.

 

“Your friend, Kris Hyung, is really friendly.” Kyungsoo smiles shyly and is still looking pink.

 

“Just don’t mind him, he is normal flirting like that.”

 

“By the way, have you seen Tommy around? I didn’t see him this night. I think I should go look for him.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Tommy’s alright. Maybe he just hid under the sofa or some corners of the house.” Joonmyun smiles and he brightens up the face of Kyungsoo in an instant.

 

“Neh, you’re right Suho Hyung.” Kyungsoo nods.

 

“Anyways, it’s late. We should probably sleep.”

 

The two makes their way to the room until Kyungsoo stop him. He makes his way over at the couch and sits there. “Good night, Hyung. Thank you again for everything and I really am grateful with everyth-“

 

“Hey, why are you there? Let’s get inside the room.” Joonmyun frowns as Kyungsoo is no longer near him.

 

“I can’t sleep in the same room as you, Hyung… that’ll be wrong.” Kyungsoo pouts while looking down. “I really am thankful so much, Hyung and I will be fine here at the couch.”

 

“Don’t be silly, it’s queen-sized and I want you there.”

 

Joonymun agreed to himself that a Kyungsoo in the house would make his day every day from his cuteness and innocence.  A little Kyungsoo in his bed also makes his day fully complete so he wants him there beside him when he sleeps.

 

“Come on, there are ghost here in the living room during the night!” Joonmyun widen his eyes and lies to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shrieks and he immediately stands up and watch his surroundings for some ghostly being that might have been spying.

 

Without no further words, Kyungsoo walks towards Joonmyun silently and he shyly enters his room which looks like heaven. Both of them ready themselves to bed and in just few minutes they are set.

 

Kyungsoo covers himself with a thick blanket while Joonmyun hugs his fluffy bear in his sleep. Kyungsoo looks at the bear in wonders and he clumsily lets out a bright smile making Joonmyun curious.

 

“Do you like bears? Teddy bears?” Joonmyun chuckles at the cute reaction his guest is showing.

 

“Not really, but the stuffed-toy is really cute.” He pokes the bear twice and smiles at how soft it is.

 

“Don’t worry, I can lend it to you tomorrow but right now, I need mister teddy to be with me. I am having trouble sleeping without hugging something.” Joonmyun confesses his embarrassing picky needs. Kyungsoo again smiles at the teddy before telling him ‘okay’.

 

The two sleeps afterwards. They have a long day tomorrow.

 

Joonmyun is about to enter dream land until his phone vibrated. He looks at it to find a text which came from Kris.

 

“I want to see D.O again.”

 


 

—»AN: and Sudo spazz«—

Hope you like today's update and OMO, sorry for updating a bit late. ^^;

Krisoo started, yey! And Baeksoo is up next. :p

Don't worry Sudo shippers, Sudo is still prioritized and yeah. <3

Krisoo for you shippers :3

Kyungsoo is just so small and cute. What even.