The Cutest Intruder (03)

The Cutest Intruder (short hiatus)

 

Saturday Afternoon-ish

 

Kyungsoo just got the worse nightmare of all time. It was the day when he finally got caught stealing. He rub his eyes softly and he cover his face with his tiny hands and just tries remembering everything. It is like everything is real. He feels the ground softer than usual and he tries patting the floor to find Tommy. Everything is in bizarre and Kyungsoo tries opening his orbs.

 

He’s in a huge bed.

 

“Ehh..?” Kyungsoo has the face so innocent and he scans the area that he didn’t even remember going into. Kyungsoo’s eyes land what is beside him and it is a huge white teddy bear. It is so fluffy so he tries grabbing the paw and starts to embrace it.

 

“Where am I, Mister Teddy?” Kyungsoo pouts at it and he pokes its nose several times. He had no idea how he woke in a place like paradise. It is exactly 3 months ago since his last snooze on a bed. With all the heaven that he is receiving, he is still nervous and scared how he got there in the first place.  Kyungsoo stops hugging the teddy as soon as he realizes that he is really dirty. His last bathe is way long that he had not remembered it. He gets up and stretches and he decides to scan the area.

 

Kyungsoo walks here and there and he looks at every object there are. He opens a drawer and he eyes a treasure which looks more like a dollar. It makes its way to his pocket sneakily. Kyungsoo has the hunch that he is kidnapped but why would someone actually kidnap him? He wonders why he isn’t in chain or something but he thinks of another reason. Maybe his nightmare isn’t a dream after all...

 

The door creaks as he tries making his way out of the bedroom and into the hallways of the house. He immediately sees the living room and it looks very familiar. Footsteps are going in and out of Kyungsoo’s ears and his heart starts to race into several beats. His eyes shine to what is in front of him which came from the kitchen.

 

Dugeun, dugeun, dugeun…

 

It wasn’t a dream.

 


 

Kyungsoo looks at Joonmyun completely frozen and his eyes sparkle and remain like that for the whole scenario. Both of them are in a staring contest. Kyungsoo starts breathing loudly and Joonmyun panics by the familiar response.

 

“A’ight, don’t feint again!” He grab the tiny arms and start to shake it a little waking up the cutest one which is almost passing out again. “Hey, it’s alright… I won’t hurt you.”

 

Kyungsoo blink several times and stays quiet. He is shivering badly and he almost looks like he is about to cry. Joonmyun gives him his brightest smile as he tries to make the latter at ease. He is really curious how he got there in his house in the first place and he need answers. For that, he needs to make Kyungsoo talk. He also knows that Kyungsoo is the one stealing all this time but he still wants to hear it from the other’s very mouth.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t need to be nervous, and I won’t hurt you.” Joonmyun raises his right hand and makes a sign of oath that promise his words. He squeezes Kyungsoo’s hand and continues to smile as he slowly drags him to the living room to sit down.

 

Having a foreign body in his home, Joonmyun knows that beating him up or calling the police is the right way but he let those harsh approach aside. How can he lay a hand on someone like him? He is too innocent and cute.

 

“You’re D.O, right? We met a few days ago and it seems tha-“

 

“What time is it, Mister?” Joonmyun widen his eyes because the cutest one starts talking. He blinks before he manages to answer.

 

“Oh… it’s 3 in the afternoon, and I told you to call me Su-“

 

“Tommy!!!” Kyungsoo squirms  as he starts to panic. Joonmyun died once again for how cute his eyes are seeing. “Tommy hadn’t eaten since morning!!!”

 

“Hey, hey it’s okay! Tommy will b-“

 

“I’m so sorry for the trouble mister but Tommy needs me!” Kyungsoo whines and shuffles his way to the unknown exit. Joonmyun quickly stands up to stop the running man and he makes his face to stare at his.

 

“Stop! Calm down!” He shouts a little making Kyungsoo completely to daze at him. “Don’t panic, okay? I'm more worried about you, did you eat yet?”

 

Kyungsoo makes the cutest frown and just looks down in defeat. He shakes his head and didn’t make any eye contact completely. Kyungsoo is feeling emotions all over him. He is scared, nervous, and worried.

 

“I’m sorry mister… I didn’t mean to barge in…” his voice squeaks as he bites his lip. “Will you ever forgive me?” He raises his head upward tilting it and look at the guardian’s eyes.

 

And just like that, he is completely forgiven.

 

How can you be mad at someone so cute? Joonmyun laughs a little and pat those tiny shoulders. He didn’t know if he really grew insane because he just let him go just like that.

 

“Can I ask you something? How did you got in?”

 

Kyungsoo bites his lip making a pout and scratches his head while looking away. “I’m sorry…” is all that he can say.

 

“It’s okay.” Joonmyun chuckles and it is damn awkward in every corner of their conversation. He knows that Kyungsoo is not ready to talk and he understands that. Joonmyun is really a man so kind so he let the trouble breezes.

 

“Sit down, I’ll get you something to eat.” Kyungsoo just looks at him in confuse and bites his lip then starts looking down again. He is really shy. Joonmyun takes the food that he cooked and places it in front of him. “Here you go. Don’t be shy and eat. I know you’re hungry.”

 

Kyungsoo stare at the pancakes which are drowned in chocolate syrup. It isn’t his favorite but he really is hungry. He is too shy to lift up the fork so he stays silent. “Come on, eat. Here.” Joonmyun took a fork and buries it in the pancake and aims it at Kyungsoo’s lip. Kyungsoo hesitates but ends up opening his mouth completely. The pancake is too big so chocolate stain his cheeks.

 

“Oh, you have something here…” Joonmyun points it but decides to take a napkin to clean it up. He excuses himself and goes to the bath room which he remembers having the thing that he need there. It is not long until he was gone and when he came back, Kyungsoo is chewing slowly and his cheeks are too big. The pancakes were all consumed within the minute. Kyungsoo look into the eyes of Joonmyun and as he did, he becomes completely shy so he chews his food down faster while looking away.

 

Joonmyun goes beside him and wipes his cheek clean. Kyungsoo just looks at him with big eyes. Joonmyun tries so hard to resist but Kyungsoo is just too cute. He pinches that bulging cheek as he chuckles. “There, all cleaned!” He excuses himself after and disposes the dirty tissue into a bin.

 


 

After a warm meal, Joonmyun takes the hand of Kyungsoo and they make their way to the bedroom. Joonmyun opens his closet and rustles to the clothing.

 

“Mister, can I go now? Tommy really nee-“

 

“I told you, call me Suho.” Joonmyun chuckles as he picks a red and blue cartooned t-shirt and a medium-sized short. “And you need to take a bath first.” He hands the kiddy-styled attire to him. “A very long one.” Joonmyun added and makes the clothing in purpose to look like a kid. Kyungsoo blushes because he didn’t quite get why Joonmyun is so kind to him.

 

“O-okay Suho Hyung-nim…” He bows gently and he makes his way to the bathroom. Kyungsoo never thought he’d see the place again. Soaps, shampoos are just scattered all around the corners. He gently undresses himself and looks at himself on the mirror. Kyungsoo is too dirty and he is happy he can be clean again. He twists a handle and immediately, water run down covering every inch of his body. He squeezes a bottle of shampoo and he damps it on his hair. Kyungsoo giggles while bubble starts forming and he got carried away. He puts more shampoo in his hair and he makesa bubble out of himself. He is really happy.

 


 

For which 30 minutes seemed to pass.

 

Kyungsoo got out of the shower and starts drying himself with a fluffy towel. He can’t help but to smile at everything which is happening to him. He goes by the mirror and brushes his hair up. He opens the cabinet and hygiene products are seen everywhere. He rustles to it hoping the other won’t mind.

 

“Serum, for extra shine and softer hair… hmm…” Kyungsoo reads the bottle and just shrugs as he put a small amount on his hair. He smiles and ruffles his own hair for the scent is strawberry. He brushes his hair up again and continue to look for products. “Baby powder?” Kyungsoo apply some on his hands and he spreads it all over his chest. He also put some over his back and some for his face. Kyungsoo is feeling really fresh so he decides to look for more products.

 

Knock, knock, knock…

 

“D.O, are you done yet? Is everything okay?” Joonmyun’s voice echoes to the room and Kyungsoo squeals silently for getting shock. He changes immediately to the clothes that are offered to him and slide on the slippers which are there. He gets out shyly by peeking on the door. “Surprise!”

 

Kyungsoo widen his eyes as Joonmyun carries a cat in his embrace. “TOMMY!!” Kyungsoo’s face lights up like a bright lantern as he leans to his precious cat and caresses its fur with a gentle touch. “Mister, you found my cat!!”

 

“Aish, I told you its Suho…” Joonmyun pouts and shows a face that he should be pitied. Kyungsoo scratches his head and strawberry scent immediately spreads in the air. “Did you use my products?”

 

Kyungsoo blinks and nods slowly as he is so shy. He bites his pink lip as he looks at Joonmyun with puppy eyes. “Neh, Hyung… I hope you don’t mind...”

 

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. It’s okay.” Joonmyun smiles and stretch his arms out giving Tommy back to Kyungsoo. “Here, take him and let’s feed him at the kitchen.”

 

The cutest one nods and he smiles once more very brightly. He skips as he follows Joonmyun while caressing Tommy’s fur back and forth. Joonmyun takes a berry muffin and gives it to Kyungsoo. “I don’t have cat food but will this do?”

 

“Neh Hyung, its Tommy’s favorite!!” Kyungsoo grabs it by one hand and starts aiming it on Tommy’s mouth.

 

“He loves my muffins? So, you’re the one taking my muffins away, I thought it was a mouse.” Joonmyun chuckles while Kyungsoo enters in shame. Kyungsoo bows apologetically as he tries to crack a smile because the other is laughing.

 

“Well, can you at least tell me why you were stealing food in my house? And how did you keep getting in?” Joonmyun tries asking once again hoping the other will finally give answers to his puzzled mind.

 

“Your window… was never locked, and I don’t have money…” Kyungsoo mutters honestly as he looks at his cat nibbling over the food. “I’m sorry… and I don’t get it why you’re so kind to me…”

 

“Oh…” Joonmyun nods slowly. “Where do you live…?”

 

Kyungsoo keep his eyes away as he answers. “In the alley.”

 

“Whaa..?” Joonmyun gasps. He never knew that the poor little one is homeless. “Where are your parents??” Kyungsoo never answers after that. Joonmyun chuckles awkwardly. “It’s okay, sorry for asking too much…”

 

“Why are you so kind to me? I always knew I’d end up dead once I get caught.” Yeah, why am I so kind to him? Joonmyun pauses for a moment.

 

“Well, I don’t think you’re a bad person, right Tommy?” Joonmyun smiles as he pats the cat which is in Kyungsoo’s embrace. “You’re going to be alright now, don’t worry.”

 

“Bwoh?” Kyungsoo blink a couple of times as he stares completely at Joonmyun. “What do you mean, Hyung-nim?”

 


 

 

—»AN: and Sudo spazz«—

/hides forever/ e A e !! Omo, so sorry for the cliff hanger but it's 2000+ words already >~<

askjdblkja That Sudo gif is killing me e__e;

Hope you like todays update!! \o/