The Cutest Intruder (02)

The Cutest Intruder (short hiatus)

 

Saturday

 

No classes today. Joonmyun snores all the way till 10 a.m. and he did not care about anything since he can rest all he want when he wants to. With his fluffy bear in his embrace, the snooze he is having is all he could ever want.

 

PANG!

 

Joonmyun hurriedly and suddenly rose from his bed having eyes completely widened. He fell from a cliff in his dream. He feels pissed at that time for waking up unexpectedly but he just shrugs it off. As he is flopping on his slippers and yawns very loudly, stomping of feet just seems to be present in his sanctuary. There is someone outside his room.

 

He stands up and with slow steps, he made it by the door. His hands are shivering as he is opening it. He is scared. A thief might be wandering around and it makes Joonmyun feel not at ease. He is brave enough though so he just goes for it.

 

“Hello?” his voice echoes and gets nothing in return. “Hello?” Nothing.

 

He steps out and immediately scans everything. There seems to be no signs of anyone. Furniture’s there and the fridge seem untouched. Wait. Joonmyun goes for the mystery box and tries opening it and cold air immediately flushes through his face.

 

Everything seems to be there. Joonmyun scans again not wanting to miss anything. If ever a friend of him knew about this, he would be the craziest clown who existed from all time.

 

Untouched.

 

Joonmyun literally kills himself in his own head and just wants to visit the mental hospital for any minute now. He is going top of insane! He sighs loudly and just closes his eyes. As a foreign blackness consumes him in his sight, the dream he had is appearing signs. He remembers the loud sound which sounded like a ‘pang’. After, he hears footsteps. A loud PANG! Joonmyun scans the kitchen and looks at the bowls which are meant for cooking. He wants to find answers or else he is really insane. Joonmyun releases a bright smirk as he sees what is in front of him. The neatly-arranged muffins are in chaos. It looks like someone accidentally dropped everything and picked it up and just piled them up without even caring. This will never happen unless someone actually did something to the muffins, which Joonmyun knew was true.

 

Joonmyun’s detective skills are enhancing even though it was just all up in his head. He needs to find out where the thief entered and how did he got out. The first thing that pops out in his mind is the door and the window. He rush to check the windows, the kitchen’s, and scans everything.

 

After roaming around the house for 30 whole minutes... He only felt disappointment and shame.

 

Joonmyun groans loudly and just wants to die. He dives in the living room’s couch and just curses loudly whatever bad word he knows. He whines for a total of 10 minutes and he swears that he’ll never think of something crazy again.


But how could muffins move by themselves?! Joonmyun cries inside his head and just tries to forget about every single thing.

 

His phone rang loudly and vibrates in his pants which made him get tickled. He grabs it and answers whoever might be calling. “Yobusaeyo?” Joonmyun nods a couple of times and just listens. “U-huh… okay, I’m in.” He stands up and quickly changes his attire into casual from pajamas. He is going out after getting invited by his friend, Kris. They’re going out and will meet at the mall. Joonmyun just wants everything aside, ASIDE, and distracting himself is a pretty good idea. He’s lucky that an invitation is just waiting for him.

 

He sloppily goes out to the door and got down the stairs. “Ooops…” Joonymun forgot his wallet in his room so he decides to go back in. It’s a good thing that he remembers it before he actually went out. It will be another embarrassment for his dignity and he never wants that.

 

As he is about to open it, he hears footsteps again within his home.

 


 

From a different side of the bed.

 

It is morning that day and mornings are not the brightest as Kyungsoo yawns and scratches his eyes. He stretches and cuddles Tommy’s fur as he murmurs a good morning to his feline treasure. It is always cold for Kyungsoo since his home is the dark alley located between tall buildings. He is abandoned and homeless; well, not abandoned by his cat. His side of the story is not-so generous as the life given to him is a big challenge.

 

Kyungsoo is hungry again, like every morning, and so is his cute cat. After getting strayed for almost 3 months, he made a strategy in how to get food. He was sick and shy in begging for money in the streets so he decided to get food for himself even though he needed to stay hidden and be as stealthy as a ninja. Living in an alley all months, he observed the windows which were always open or are easy to open. With the fire escape route, he managed to climb up like a monkey and sneaked in to every home he can possibly get into. He waited in every window until he no longer heard noises and that was his queue. Every day was the same for him and he became a thief; a food thief. Breads, pancakes, fruits, fried chicken, if he was lucky, were the types of food that he was consuming everyday with his cat. He was smart yet unfortunate but he managed to survive with this routine ever since.

 

Kyungsoo climbs up the metallic ladder again like it was his daily job to earn his forbidden reward. He makes a little more haste than usual since he woke up late and he needs to feed himself and his cat a good treat as soon as possible. His first target as always is ‘unit one’. He loved unit one because strawberry pancakes are serve and his taste buds just explodes in every strawberry his tongue touches. He also assumes Tommy’s favorite is strawberry since the feline always finishes them in one go.

 

As he arrived, he sits on the balcony and listens for a few minutes. It was quiet. Kyungsoo has a big hunch that the guy already went out since it is super late. He never knew who lives there but the person who did sure is great for having a taste with strawberries. Kyungsoo peeks in the window which he knows is dangerous. I mean, what if someone sees him peeking on the window? That’s just suicide and pure danger. To his luck, he sees no one. This is his chance so he opens the window, which is never locked, slowly and makes his way in without making a sound. The house is indeed quiet and he knows no one is home. A smirk immediately shines on his face.

 

Kyungsoo looks around the kitchen without touching anything if he didn’t need too. He only opens the fridge if no food is present on the outside and to his surprise; there is one. There he sees the prettiest muffins displayed in the counter. His orbs are shining vigorously as he drools over the berry-flavored muffins. It is a little piece of heaven and he can’t wait to grab at max of two and feed them immediately to his stomach and Tommy’s. Foolishly, he accidentally bumps it wrong and ‘PANG’ muffins are everywhere scattered and Kyungsoo’s eyes almost pops for how big it is by the moment.

 

“Relax Kyungsoo, no one is home…” Kyungsoo exhales and stayes calm as he picks up every muffin and lightly brushing the dirt off. As he places a few muffins back, he hears a yawn.

 

Kyungsoo’s heart could only pound massively.

 

He gulps and starts to panic and he completely picked all the muffins up in a hurry; not caring how the muffins looks like which is seen in chaos. His eyes wanders fast and he needs to go out. He rushes to the window and tries opening it. It was jammed. “What the hell?!?!” Oh boy, how lucky he is…

 

Kyungsoo is panicking. His heart is racing and he just wants to cry. He stands stunned and decides to run for the front door but he sees a door slightly being opened. He’s in big, big trouble. He can’t escape and it makes him dead in his mind. What will just happen if he gets caught?? He could get arrested and he might be even locked for eternity, Kyungsoo thought. He might became a slave and what’s worse is that Tommy; Tommy will be all alone and Kyungsoo will never forgive himself if that ever happens. He knows one thing for sure and that plan is to hide.

 

Kyungsoo sees the first thing and he just goes for it. It is the closet. He runs to it only making the slightest noise and he just pops the door open and closes it as silently as possible not wanting to alarm the person who lives there. Kyungsoo is inside the dark room which offers a little light from the closet’s door which has a vent. He could hear it in his ear his own racing heartbeat, sweat slowly dripping down from his cheeks as he just wants the nightmare to end.

 

He finally sees a man stepping out and the man is looking at his own house like someone is indeed there. This even makes Kyungsoo more nervous than he already is. The man steps in the kitchen and scans the place as Kyungsoo just prays that he will not approach the closet.

 

Few minutes that seems like years is already passing and the man starts to walk everywhere besides the kitchen. Kyungsoo peeks at the vent and it offers him a view in who the man is. He somehow knows him. “Suho Hyung!!” He gulped and choked down his words not wanting to make any sound. He is getting scared a lot more as Joonmyun walks towards Kyungsoo’s hide-out.

 

Dugeun, dugeun, dugeun…

 

Minutes flew by and for what Kyungsoo knows, he is surprisingly still alive!! Joonmyun never opened the door and another good news comes; he needs to go away now and Kyungsoo could has never been excited. He waits more patiently and he sits there having his sharp hearing senses at full range. After being a gossip about the conversation, he now hears the door close which only means that he is gone. Kyungsoo waited for another minute before he came out. He's free!

 

Kyungsoo steps out and skips towards the window and tries opening it once more. It is still jammed and he wonders why in the world that happened. There is one way out and that is the front door. Kyungsoo knows that once he is out, it’s over. All he needs to do is to go for it. Before doing so, he remembers to pick 2 muffins and then he goes off.

 

Five minutes have passed and Kyungsoo knows it's already safe to leave the trespassed area. He walks slowly towards the door as he munches his treat and as he is about to go out, the door opens without him moving it.

 

He knows that doom, is what he's about to face.

 


 

      

—»AN: and Sudo spazz«—

Uhm, ignore spelling mistakes. Typed this in midnight ._.v A bit shorter than last chapter but I hope you like it ^^;

Wae is Sudo so cute?! e__e;