Saturday – part 1/3 – morning

**Who am I in your eyes?**

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

It was Saturday, and I hadn’t even told Ryeowook that I was going to club with them, but I was afraid that he didn’t want me there now since I already had said no. I stood outside his room and tried to decide if I should knock or walk away…

I was actually on my way to go when the door suddenly opened.

“Yesung?” Ryeowook looked confused at me.

“Hi Wooki, I emm…wanted to talk to you” I stemmed

“ok? Come in” he said and we both went in his room.

 

I looked at him as he sat down at his bed. He smiled, and didn’t seem angry. Then he looked at me and I felt more comfortable when I saw his eyes met me and just seemed curious about what I was going to say.

 

“You know you asked me about coming to the club with you guys?” I started

He nodded and his smile grew bigger “Did you change your mind?”

“Kinda…”

Now he smiled big and stood up, and suddenly hugged me then it just came out of my mouth “Sorry I lied to you”

He looked at me…still smiling “I know you lied, but I understand”

“So you forgive me?”

“It’s nothing to forgive, I wasn’t angry at you”

Then he kissed me lightly on the lips “I love you”

I smiled and started to kiss him, and snuck my tongue in his mouth while hugging him. There we stood a little while before we broke the kiss.

“Wanna go to the café?” he asked

“Sure” I smiled and though a bit before I said “maybe we shall invite Kyuhyun too?”

Now Ryeowook looked really confused and I continued “I mean…You and him are friends and I must learn to not me uncomfortable around him”

“Thanks” he smiled “but Kyuhyun is busy this morning”

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat in my room with Donghae…or actually I was lying in my bed with him on top of me making out. My parents didn’t know he was here, they were outside.

We broke the kiss a bit and I looked at him “There is something I have wondered about a long time?”

“And whats that?” he asked

“Is there security camera at the club?”

“Yes why?......oh…Don’t worry I don’t think anyone is going to see it, and if they do they will get a nice show”

I sighed.

“But I have been wondering about something too” He then said

“And whats that?”

“Why were you grounded?”

“Ehh…can we take that later?” I stemmed

“But…” I cutted him off by started to kiss again, and this time his hand found its way under my T-shirt.

I moaned a bit, and suddenly a voice said.

“Having fun?”

I sat fast up and Donghae backed away and took his hand back, but it was only Yesung and I became angry “Can’t you knock?”

“I did, but you didn’t answer” he smiled

“That’s means you cannot enter!”

He shrugged his shoulders “Just keep on the fun, I can wait here until you done”

I felt myself blush and though about the time he found about me and Donghae…Then he also saw us making out and DOnghae’s hand under my shirt…Why does he always walk in during wrong time…

“Are you using protection now” he smiled even bigger.

That does it…I sprinted out of bed, Yesung saw it and started to run.

“Yeah, you better run bastard!” I shouted and ran after him, almost crashing in a confused Ryeowook who must have waited for Yesung.

“Yesung, Eunhyuk?” one butler said confused when he jumped out of the way.

Yesung laughed and I became even angrier.

“Careful you guys” a maid said when she almost lost everything she had in her hands.

“Sorry” Yesung shouted.

I became tired and almost broke a vase by the entry, but saved it right in time.

Both of us stopped and tried to cath our breath when the door got opened.

Mom looked at me “Eunhyuk? Why do you hold the vase?”

“Emmm…no reason” I said and putted the vase back fast.

“It means a lot to me, be careful”

“Sorry” I bowed

She sighed then Donghae and Ryeowook came, and I felt a stone hit my head when mom noticed Donghae, but Donghae who didn’t know anything, not even that mom knew about us were himself.

“What did you guys ran for?” Ryeowook asked confused

Yesung noticed mom’s look “Emm…I and Ryeowook is going out” then he took Ryeowooks hand and almost dragged him out.

“Hi” she said to Donghae

“Hello” he said with a smile like he used too.

“You’re Donghae right?” she said with a specific voice

“Yeah…I have been here before” mom’s voice must have made him a bit worried.

“Yes you have, but not when I knew about you two”

“oh…” Donghae looked away.

“First of all I have nothing against it just so you know, but there are a few things I want to say”

Donghae nodded slowly, still didn’t dare to look at her, and I was muted and didn’t dare to say anything.

“Can you please look at me? Im not dangerous” she said calm

Donghae slowly looked at her again.

“I am not your parent so Im not going to ask how you were able to buy alcohol, but I am Eunhyuk’s mother so I can say he is not allowed to drink…”

Donghae bit his lips, and mom continued “And I know what happened when you two became drunk”

Donghae bit his lips harder.

“Im not glad that happened, but…I guess if it hadn’t happened you two wouldn’t be together so I guess Im kind of happy since I see Eunhyuk more happy now then before…But use protection if you guys wont be checked”

Donghae finally said something “Im sorry for all the trouble that night caused…It’s my fault…I have heard before I’m too careless about what I do…”

He looked down, and I wanted to hug him, but was stuck where I stood.

“Its ok, I don’t doubt you’re a good guy” she said and patted his shoulder “And you should not care what people say about you, so being careless is not always a bad thing, at least you are yourself…But there is of course some things that its not good if you are careless about”

He nodded

“For example you’re not allowed to be careless about Eunhyuk” she smiled

“Oh, Im never careless about him, I love him, and…sure I can get myself checked for diseases” he sounden like himself again.

I blushed, but mom smiled “good to hear” then she walked away.

Donghae looked at me “When did you tell her about us?”

I sighed and started to tell everything, and he just laughed.