CHAP 4: OUR MEETING~! (PART 2)

My Dilemma : EXO or BAP? (HIATUS)

THIS IS PART 2 OF THE MEETING WE HAD WITH EXO AND B.A.P ABOUT AN UPDATE IN THE FUTURE OF THE STORY...^^

ENJOY~!^^

ok! i promised to update didn't i~~~ so here you go part 2 ver. of the meeting~~! ^^ hope you guys like it~ ^^ 


 

EXO is still beating the crap out of Luhan for his cockyness......-______-' 
so lets just stick with B.A.P for now or so until half of this chapter? (maybe)

 

YONGGUK: did you say something? *raises an eye brow*

 

ZELO : oh! nothing! absolutely nothing! *panic* (and gave an awkward smile to cover the panickyness) <---- is that even a word?

 

DAEHYUN : nonononono!!! i lost all the confidence in the world when you said i could do it! why don't you do it then enstein!

 

YOUNGJAE : well i am technically the BRAIN of the group WELL that's not the point...MAN UP DUDE! IT UP!
( how can he be the brain? everyone has a brain each in their own heads!) 

 

HIMCHAN : YEAH! SHOW'EM WHAT CHA GOT TIGER! 

 

DAEHYUN : NO! i am so NOT a tiger! *heck i don't even have stripes!*

 

EXO : (is still pinching, smacking, spanking and whacking poor baby Lulu)

 

DAEHYUN : they've got some major problems in the head....-_____-' i think one of them would want to meet her(you) first in the next chapter...

 

HIMCHAN : he's got a point...-____- *looks at youngjae*

 

YOUNGJAE : yes he does *stares blankly at the Exo members..*

 


 

while we were talking to B.A.P this is what Exo was doing....(-_____-')

 

EXO : WHAT?!

 

CHANYEOL : oh! you did not just say that! i'll have you know that girls find me very handsome!

 

AUTHOR-nim(s) : AND CREEPY! *shouts* not to mention filled with derpiness *whispers*

 

KRIS : *scoffs* yeah right! if you're handsome than i am down right GORGEOUS!!

 

TAO : if you're down-right gorgeous ALL HELL will break loose! Well girls think i'm IER than you! i am like made out of PURE YNESS!

 

KAI : Well i am the GOD! what do you have to say to that! hah!

 

SEHUN : Hey! i'm y too! i have abs ya know!

 

LUHAN : oh.....Sehun your abs are NOTHING compared to mine! *BAM!* (Luhan shows his abs)

 

SEHUN : whatever...*rolls eyes*

 

LUHAN : Don't be jealous my Sehunnie~ You'll grow into it!

 

SEHUN : OFCOURSE I WILL! i go to the gym like every freakin day! i better have BETTER and HOTTER abs than YOU!

 

LUHAN : well... you will have abs just NOT BETTER nor HOTTER than mine! *smirks*

 

KRIS : Ok Guys! Stop with the HunHan moments! i've seen enough of them in tumblr , facebook , twitter and instagram! i don't want to see it! nor EVEN HEAR IT! so SHUT IT!

 

LUHAN : if you're jealous because HunHan has more pictures than taoris and krisyeol than just say it......-__________________-

 

SEHUN : *winks at kris*

 

KRIS : I- am s-so NOT jealous! 

 

TAO : so you don't care about TAORIS ?! *cross arms*

 

KRIS : NO! t-that's not what i m-meant! (panicness all over) you know i like the taoris couple right....

 

CHANYEOL : than what about krisyeol?! that's the one you don't care about?! *pouts, turns away*

 

KRIS : oh come on! not you too! give me a break! why do i have so many couple names anyway?! now it's even more complicated than before! *runs fingers through hair harshly*

 


 

LUHAN : look at the triangular love.....*whispers at sehun's ear*

 

SEHUN : Hyung...i hope i don't end up in a love triangle..... it's scary! *whispers in luhan's ear*

 

LUHAN : No kidding....*whispers**nods*

 

KAI : hey guys! what are you guys whispering about?*whispers in between luhan and sehun while puts his arms around their shoulders*

 

*stupid kai! if our fans sees our position like...this! then the three of us will be in a love triangle just like those three over there!* LUHAN and SEHUN thought. luhan and sehun snaped out of their thoughts and did an unexpected reaction that kai was expacting......(-_____-')(oh boy.....)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Luhan and Sehun. the both of them. the two of them. yes hunhan. 

 

 

they pushed kai's hand with a bit of exaggeration(?) and that leads to kai falling backwards on his !!! (sorry kai...XD)
 

KAI: "DUDE! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" 

 

LUHAN: "you were heavy...-_-" 


SEHUN: "yeah....-_-"


KAI: " it was just my arms! NOT MY WHOLE BODY! WHAT'S SO HAEVY 'BOUT THAT?!"


HUNHAN(lol) : EVERYTHING!!! 


Everybody that was in the meeting room stoped what they were doing and turned their heads towards luhan,sehun and kai.....lol....(-_-)




ANYWAY...................








(lovelikerain97) looks around slowly and thought *man it's noisy in here.... i'm suprised that the people below us wasn't sueing us yet....-_-'  why can't they listen to me?  Exo are doing something and laughing about it while running around (like running man! lol) like kids at the park playing tag.....-_-'  B.A.P on the other hand are hanging out among themselves like playing and singing....   All of them in one room reslts in a ONE BIG MESS! * snaps out of it and said well at least tried to say....


(lovelikerain97) : guys..gu-


TAO: What The Heck!! My Gucci!!!! KRIS! COME BACK HERE!! (trolololololo XD)


(lovelikerain97) tries again: Guys We Should quiet down n-


KRIS : I Didn't Do Anything!! It Was Luhan!! He's The MASTERMIND Behind It!!!! *runs away*


AND AGAIN....... : Guys Seriously though....it's to lou-


and unfortunately was interrupted by luhan....-_-'

LUHAN : DON'T YOU DARE PUT THE BLAME ON ME! I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH TAO'S GUCCI!

and so (lovelikerain97) eventually gave up on trying to calm them down and turns to suho who was sitting beside her.

(lovelikerain97): hyung....how do you even live with these guys under one roof? i'm tired......*sighs*

suho:i know  how you feel....*pats your back* they are a handful i know......

and with that (lovelikerain97) and suho both lowered their heads in defeat and sighed miserably.(fwend4ever) on the other hand was feeling the opposite.....^^"


(fwend4ever): GUYS! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!

and continues after she took a breather for about a minute. while everyone else in the room froze and zipped their mouths closed instantly.

(fwend4ever):  LUHAN and SEHUN! stop with your couple problems! and KRIS! stop making TAO and CHANYEOL sad! TAO! stop running around the room chasing KRIS because of your ruined Gucci bag! and also TAO! one more thing... It was XIUMIN and CHEN *glares at them* who ruined your Gucci! so stop aking random assumptions!

and then back to me apparently......

(lovelikerain97): o...kay so, can we get back to the meeting now?

(fwend4ever): Not Yet! B.A.P! and i mean all six of you! talk with exo  a little!