CHAP 3: OUR MEETING~! (PART 1)

My Dilemma : EXO or BAP? (HIATUS)

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE! I REPEAT! NOT AN UPDATE! 

THIS IS JUST OUR MEETING ABOUT POSTING THE NEXT UPDATE


this chap is about how  our meeting went about the discustion on the storyline of this story in the near future... more or less...-____-

 

 

AUTHOR-nim(lovelikerain97):OK QUITE DOWN EVERYONE! so…we are all gathered here today to discuss on how will this story go in the next chapter and on who is gonna be the first to meet (you) in the story…. Now! Any questions?

 

CHANYEOL: author-nim! Author-nim! I have a question for you!

 

AUTHOR-nim(fwend4ever): ok fine shoot! What is it? This better be good or I’ll kick you out of this meeting got that?

 

BAEKHYUN: relax author-nim  let’s just hear him out then you can decide on kicking him out or not…

 

CHANYEOL: YAH! You are so not helping here! Anyway…back to my question! Author-nim! Can we nominate ourselves on who is going to meet (you)her first? 

 

KRIS,TAO,D.O: ………..

 

AUTHOR-nim(fwend4ever): now can I throw him out?

 

BAEKHYUN: go a head….or do you want me to do the honors?

 

AUTHOR-nim(lovelikerain97): go a head….

 

BAEKHYUN: gladly*smirks*

 

CHANYEOL: HEY! WAIT! What did I do?! I just asked a damn question! What is the matter with you guys?!

 

EVERYONE(except baekyun and lovelikerain97): *looks everywhere and anywhere that wasn’t chanyeol*

 

And thus after a few minutes of silence, baekhyun finally stood up from his seat and grabbed chanyeol by the ear and dragged him to the door and threw him out and yes were all trying to hold in our laughter. We didn’t want to interrupt the magnificent scene that was right in front of us(apparently…it was magnificent)

 

Baekhyun closed the door after throwing chanyeol out of the meeting room and turn his head towards all of us (we froze)(terrified of his wrath)

 

After a few minutes of silence….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

ALL: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (NOT DONE YET)

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(OK NOW WE'RE DONE)

 

KRIS: THAT WAS HILLARIOUS! GENIUS!!

 

KAI: MARVELOUS!

 

LUHAN: PRICELESS!

 

SEHUN: GREATH!

 

SUHO: What y-you d-d-did was n-not very n-nice y-y-a know(said between hi laughs)

 

XIUMIN: It was his fault for asking a stupid question. Hahahah

 

CHEN: HAHAHAHAHAHA Stupid!

 

TAO: He is not....................................He's just not entirely..............................bright(?) and NO i am not talking about his skin colour! 

 

KAI: YES! HE IS! ENTIRELY!

 

CHANYEOL(on the other side of the door): HEY! GUYS! THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! LET ME IN! PLEASEEEEEEE!

 

AUTHOR-nim(lovelikerain97): ok ok that's enough. baekhyun! go and open the door so that your brother can actually JOIN the meeting...?-____-

 

BAEKHYUN: ok ok i'll open the door......(he stops half way and said) bu-

 

AUTHOR-nim(fwend4ever): no BUTs! just go and open the damn door already....

 

AFTER BAEKHYUN LET CHANYEOL IN AND JOINED THE MEETING again.....

 

AUTHOR-nim(lovelikerain97): ok! let's actually start this meeting?
who wants to be the character to meet her first?

 

KRIS: ME! ME! ME!

 

KAI: NO! ME! I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO MEET HER FIRST!

 

SEHUN: NO! I SHOULD! I'M MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN YOU! 

 

LUHAN: WELL ACTUALLY I'M EVEN MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER....!

 

EXO: WHAT?!

 

B.A.P: (.........)

 

AUTHOR-nims(lovelikerain97 & fwend4ever): *looks at each other*

well....while EXO solve their little problem of who is more good looking... let's turn to B.A.P

 

AUTHOR-nim(lovelikerain97): ok sooo does any one of you wants to be the character?

 

ZELO: noona! me! i want to be him!

 

YONGGUK: well i don't mind whoever it might be....

 

DAEHYUN: well can it be me too?

 

YOUNGJAE: can't she meet the six of us?

 

AUTHOR-nim(lovelikerain97): well i wrote at the previous chapter that it was A person not A group of persons... sorry but NO...

 

YOUNGJAE: you could just always change it you know.....

 

DAEHYUN: ah huh*nods*

 

AUTHOR-nim(fwend4ever): it's not all that simple guys cuz we would have to change the plot of the story and re-do the previous chapter to make your request happen....

 

YOUNGJAE: oh..okay. then i suggest daehyun takes the part. i bet he'd be great at acting that person's character out!

 

HIMCHAN: yeah! why don't you give it a shot dae!

 

ZELO: well i still think i should be that person...*mutters*

 

 


HELLO MY LOVELY READERS~! ^^ PLEASE DO COMMENT~ I WANT TO KNOW  YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS STORY~! I'LL UPDATE 'PART 2' AS SOON I'M DONE WITH THE 'MEETING' WITH THEM ALL~(KIDDING) 
SO PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~! ^^
TO MY SILENT READERS~ AND SUBSCRIBERS~ HAPPY READING~! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY~!