CHAP 1: INTRODUCTION MUCH?

My Dilemma : EXO or BAP? (HIATUS)

 

the one in (....) are author-nim's thoughts

and this is how the story goes ok! ready! get set! start flash back! 

oh! before that! READERS!! just pretend that its you we're talking about ok! now we can start the flashback!

 
 

 

 

 

 

you were at school. well technically you were at school after school. get it? (hahaha i know stupid explanation)
like after school hours and you were still there?...(what is wrong with you?! go home! who wants to even be near a school?!)
 
well its not like you had a choice. your teacher annouced today at the morning assembly that everyone had to pick a corse to major in! and ofcourse you were like WTF?! why can't we just go with the flow?!(ok that's not the point!) well your teacher didn't say that you had to pick a major right away like ASAP or anything..
 
its just that you can say that when it came to making choices... you weren't not good in it it's just that you were down right bad in it! seriously! you were like bad with a capital B!
 
you didn't like making choices. heck! you couldn't even decide on which flavored ice cream you wanted! you were just!just! horrible at making choices!(anyway....lets get back to the story shall we..)
( i am so sorry i am so down right obnoxious aren't i? ok ok i'll stop now...)
 
ok! author-nim! we get it! we get the point! stop talking already! this is about me remember! its not about you or your life!(i didn't even talk about my life...now you are just spatting out nonsense...-_____-)
 
 
whatever!back to the story.....where was i? oh!
 
you were at school after school hours... the teacher did say that it wasn't needed until next year... but you just couldn't help but wonder what the hell are you gonna even major in?!
 
it was like choosing the right road to heaven and if you made the wrong choice you could end up in hell!
you were in your class room still thinking if you can get through this...
 
you were sitting in your sit with your head lowered out of frustrationess with all the choosingness and with all the corses to put in conciderationess...
 
(enough with the nonsense now back to reality!)
 
ok ok shish!
as i was saying you were at your table then suddenly.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

hello my lovely readers!!! aahhhh! i know this was a short update but please bare with me a little~~! >_<  i'm preparing for the starting of school for next year and it is just around the corner.....(i hate school) stay if you want to find out happens in the next chapter~! i can't wait either to be exact i don't even know what is going to happen next....-_______- well i hope to gain some ideas in the near future~...! please leave your comments on your opinion! ^^ i'll be waiting!^^!!