CHAP 2: GROSS!

My Dilemma : EXO or BAP? (HIATUS)

 

HI!^^ HELLO TO YOU MY LOVELY READERS~! IT WAS 12 IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAS MAKING THIS CHAP SO IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW...(i have bad eye site at night...sleepy eyes)

in the previous chapter you were in a dilema right? lazy to read chap 1 again so lets start from the "suddenly..."?


 

 

ok ok! i'll save the suspense....for now! hahahaha! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
suddenly....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there was a.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COCKROACH! ON YOUR SHOULDER!!
 
you STARED with wide eyes at the cockroach for a second while you were registering what was happening and screamed at the top(T.O.P couldn't help it :p) of your lungs!
running around from your class to the hallway and through the school field! like a maniac panicing for dear life and over what? just a cockroach....(-____-') 
 
it wasn't just a cockroach ok author-nim! 
why did you even make a cockroach appear?! you are so mean!!>_
(yeah2...hate you too...and yes it was just a damn cockroach for the love of cheesecakes pies...) 
 
NO! IT WAS NOT! I WAS LIKE HUGE! GIGANTIC!
(ok ok i get it...it was what? huge? yeah ok..now go back to the story please..-___-) you're no fun author-nim! the way the tone when you say things are like an old couple! (ok ok i get it...can we go back to the story now? please?) fine!
 
while you were running through the field there was a hole and that leads to ---->your foot---->in hole---->fall face first...(-__-') 
after awhile you fliped over so you were now laying on your back facing the clouds...
you watched as the clouds flew by calmly like you didn't have a care in the world~ it was nice and before you knew it you fell asleep...
 
 
AFTER A FEW MINUTES.... someone came standing beside you so that person was towering over you making you not feeling the warmth from the sun and that made you stir a little when you opened your eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there was no one!
(there was no one?! did you scare it away?!) no i did no such things! you're the one writing this story why don't you tell me?! (oh right...i forgot..)
 
you were in a sitting position now but because of your sleepy eyes you couldn't make out what was even there...(-_-')
you tried to look harder and you saw a shadow of someone runnning away.. but who was it?
 
 
 
 
 

 

who would you want "that person" to be? please help! i can't choose~! too hard! >_<

(and this is on the first meeting between the both of you)

 

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello my lovely/handsome/adorable/pretty/beautiful/magnificant/cute readers~!

i know i know this was not a great chap but i'll do better in the next chap ok?^^ 

maybe you will meet this someone?in the next chap maybe?^^