running back to you

All Over Again


"just why he can't stop being like this? why he keeps thinking that he can fix the world by himself? i'm not a kid anymore and i have every right to protest you!" screamed donghae after through to the ground the plates left from dinner... Dal saw him this mad for the first time, she felt scared and couldn't say a word... she didn't understand why he is screaming at her while he is mad from eunhyuk , and she didn't understand what is the sin that eunhyuk comitted to turn the angel like quite Dongahe to be so furios and mad...

"what am i suppose to do? how can i make you stop being angry?" she said while trying to swallow her tears

" sorry babe, i'm just mad at eunhyuk and his actions"

"what he did?"

"he went to the ing caesan and told him that if he wants eunhyuk to work with him he should kick me out... and he came to me and simply said that i should stay out of it and that he doesn't want me to get hurt... what the Dal? why he still think about like i am the little kid he found crying on the street? why he doesn't understand my heart and my intentions? why he is the one that suppose to protect me while i can't even try to protect him or anyone else? i am an adult for God sake..." donghae stopped talking as he saw Dal putting her hands on her ears trying not to hear him, the worried look covered his face and he asked her: " have i said something that hurt you? "

dal got up from the couch and opened her house door and said coldly to donghae: " get out!"
-"but why"

-" JUST GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!" screamed Dal

donghae took his just and went out without saying a word, and dal slammed the door behind him and sat down on the floor holding her head with both of her hands

***********************************

" for what you kicked him out? what happened? " asked eunhyuk through the phone and silence was the  answer , he repeated the question for dal as she said: " don't feel like talking right now... i'll talk to you later, bye"

eunhyuk looked at his phone with shocked face and turned to IU : " what the hell is wrong with her? it is the first time in her life she refuses to tell me what's going on with her"

" she is growing up, and she sure needs to have some private issues in her life... don't worry hyukie she will talk to you when she feels that she is ready to"said IU with her beautiful smile

" what you just called me?" said eunhyuk forgetting everything about Dal

"hyukie? " said IU while blushing madly as eunhyuk got closer to her and gave her a warm hug ......

 

 

**********************************

[A/N]

will continue writing this chapter later

enjoy this part for now

pleaaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaase comment subscribe and up vote Y_Y please

ok enough begging

hope you like it <3