between love and hate

All Over Again

coming out wait a little" said Dal while trying to talk softly to the guy that caused her brother and friend death... it is not easy at all for her to swallow all the hate she hold for him and to pretend that she love him but today she will finally be introduced to his gang and the group of mafia guys that he works with and she will be a step closer from taking her revenge...

dressed beautiful she closed the door of her house going with slow a bit scared steps to the 's car, she looked around before entering the car with her hand one her heart like she was trying to hold back from falling down...

Dal didn't know that a guy that really love her and want to save her from whatever she was trying to do was watching her and as the car drove away he hit the wall beside him causing his hand to bleed... he cursed under his heavy breathe and walked with anger leading his steps to he doesn't know where...

"We found him standing in front of the door, and he said that he wanted to see you and that you will be happy to see him" said two huge guys holding eunhyuk from his shoulders...

Caesan with his hand around Dal's waist turned his head to see who they are talking about... Dal got a big shock when she saw eunhyuk standing in front of her but she couldn't say or do anything... Caesan smirked and said: "what do you want?"

And eunhyuk replied:" I want to accept your offer; I'll work for you in what ever you ask me to"

With a freak smirk Caesan moved his head and with this action the two guys pulled eunhyuk and said: "let's play a little"

the scary guys pushed eunhyuk in a dark room and shovel him to the wall and started to hit him and him wherever their hands and legs would get at first eunhyuk swallowed the pain and bit his lower lip to prevent himself from screaming, cause he knew that Dal will hear him and this might be dangerous for her... but as they continued to mercilessly hit him and bring the hell out of him and with his lower lip bleeding from how strong he bit it, he screamed all the pain he was feeling out... a scream that made the guys that were hitting him step back and look at their victim as he falls harshly to the ground losing consciousness...

They two animals left eunhyuk on the floor as someone with a disguise pulled him slowly out of the room...

"It is all white... where I am? Have I died? Will I meat leeteuk hyung now? no I can't I don't want to meet him now , I am too ashamed to meet him while I didn't take revenge from who killed him" eunhyuk said while crying to suddenly feel a hand on his all bruised face and he hared her voice saying: "don't cry, it is ok you are at the hospital.. I'm here"

eunhyuk opened his eyes slowly and looked at the beautiful face in front of him but he couldn't help but smile even though it hurts him when he does so and when she smiled back all the pain where gone and he searched for her hand, when he was able to hold it in his bruised one he held it closer to his face until it touched his lips and he placed few kisses on it ....

"i want to see him donghae, get of my face, I want to see him now... what the hell he was thinking? This is not what...."

Dal was cut with donghae's lips on hers at first she widened her eyes without knowing what is going on but as donghae continued to kiss her she closed her eyes and kissed back while putting her hands around his neck... the both melted inside the kiss and when they broke it to get some oxygen, donghae whispered in her ear: " he was trying to do what I was suppose to do... protecting you, I love you Dal and I did since ever and I can't see you with that even if it is acting, but I will swallow it just to get rid of this jerk and I am the one who is going to get inside instead of eunhyuk and be your backup, cause you're my girl" said donghae

placing her hands on his cheeks and pulling him closer to her face Dal whispered: " I love you too donghae... and I don't want you to be in any danger, so let's do our revenge carefully and quickly " Dal finished before pecking on donghae lips before going to check on eunhyuk...

" I thought I lost you, you have been unconscious for three days, it really hurt my hurt to see you in this situation" said IU with tears falling gently on her white cheeks when eunhyuk pulled her closer to him and hugged her with the power he has left inside of his hurting body and said:" I thought I will never see your face again and I thought I will never be able to tell you how much I love you IU, but now as I can I want you to know that I love you even more than you can imagine" eunhyuk felt IU's tears on his face as he locked her lips with his trying to tell her with lips language how much he love her

" aegoo, she slept with her head on his bed once again, she seems to really love him" said eunhyuk's mother as she looked lovingly at her son and his girl and pulled the covers on their bodies before kissing their foreheads, turning off the light and wishing the both kids goodnight"..

***********************************************

[A/N]

well it is a fail isn't it ??

if there is any mistake i'll correct it later

please comment subscribe and upvote if you like it

and i really hope you do <3